Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Coloring Books

We boarded our plane five minutes before scheduled take off, which was pretty good for us, I must admit. Most people were already sleeping, given it was nearly three in the morning. The flight attendant handed me a little package containing a small coloring book and a few crayons.

“Here you go, sweetie,” She cooed in a sugary voice.

“And if you finish the crossword puzzle and show it to me, I can take you to go meet the pilot at the end of the flight!” Great. Another one who estimated my age to be approximately six years old.

“Ahem,” Becca announced.

“Can I help you, Miss?”

“Why didn’t Becca get a coloring book like Natalie?” The flight attendant turned to Jillian.

“Oh, I’m sorry Becca, I didn’t think someone of your age would really-“

“She’s not Becca! Becca’s Bec- I’m Becca! Now may I have a coloring book please? And can Jillian have one too?” Flight lady’s face just kept getting better. She dropped two more packages into Gerard’s arms and walked away. *Le groan.*
 
“So, umm, where exactly is this flight, y’know, taking us?”

“Narnia. Go to sleep, minor.” Hmph. Even Ray was getting snappy. When I got bored of shading in the wings of an unrealistic cartoon plane, I brought out my book. ‘World’s Most Haunted Places’. Great read when you’re flying a few thousand feet off the ground in the middle of the night between a couple time zones. It went in alphabetical order, and I’d worked backwards and gotten up to the Ps by the time Jill woke and sat up next to me.
 
Preston Castle (CA)
Plymouth, Michigan
Pleasant Ridge Cemetery (IO)
Paramour Mansion (CA)
 
Oh fudge.
 
“Paramour Mansion, or the Canfield-Moreno Estate, is located in the Silver Lake district of Los Angeles, California. Resident Daisy Canfield died on a foggy night, and since this tragedy the mansion has never been empty. Spirits, often with faulty intentions, roam constantly, putting their energy through any being deciding to approach the property. (Special permission needed for visitation. Explore at your own risk.)”
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the super late update. School is a thing I have to go to now.