Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Balloon Bows

 There are many things about California that I don't like.
1. I have to wear shoes.
2. Cupcake wants me to dress like the girls on the beach, even though he knows that I don't like having less than 2 layers on.
3. Our home away from home is haunted.
4. The pizzerias don't carry spoons.
Aside from my hunger, though, there were some things that I could appreciate. Like how Frank got me and Natalie and Jillian balloons. And how Ray got them back once the wind took them, and made bows when he tied them to our wrists.

It was during that scene that I realized just what family can make you feel like. Safe, for one. But also kind of... transparent. In a good way. Like you're not cloudy. But clouds and family brought me back to thinking about the day of arrival, and how my birth father at least was still out there somewhere.

"Becca, come on, we've got a show in a few hours. We should get settled in at the PH."

"Can you drop me off at the library?" Natalie asked.

"You don't want to see the show?"

"It's not that, I just want to get a better history of this place."

"Could we swing by the mall, then? California's got a better range of skinny jeans."
They looked at me expectantly.

"I'll sit backstage."

"You don't want to go to the park?" I shook my head. "Alright, Natalie, Jill, Ray and Mikey will take you. Bob and Frankie and me are going to drop off the bags."

I sighed as they blasted through Cemetery Drive for what felt like the millionth time. Gerard's phone buzzed. Since he was occupied by making out with the microphone, i looked to see who was texting him.

TEXT MESSAGE FROM: Lyn-Z ;D
lol, see u 2morrow? In Cali 4 the weekend. ;)

I shut the phone. Then I took a deep breath. And then I threw the phone across the room as hard and fast as possible.

"I HOPE YOU'RE FREAKING HAPPY!" I was drowned out by screaming fans and amps alike.
Some girl named Lyn-Z was messing with the balance of my life. Did Gerard even tell her that he had three kids to look after?

Was he going to leave us to go meet her?

Or would she be brought back to us?