Status: Updates every four days.

We Way? Three Way!

Delicious Missile

“What do you mean you didn’t have a choice?!” Becca sat in the bathtub with the phone on her shoulder, trying to get a bit of privacy.

“She had to pick the bathroom?” Ray whispered to Lyn-Z and I, who were standing by the door.

“Told you not to have so much cheesecake…”

“Yeah, yeah, now I’m feeling the cursed burn of dairy. I really fuckin’ hope Gerard fixed the clog in the upstairs bathroom, because I swear it doesn’t not matter to me right now, I am-“

“Please don’t finish that sentence.”

“Gotcha.”
 
“So Lyn-Z, how’s life?” I liked her enough to initiate a conversation, which is saying something.

“Not bad, not bad. I suppose we should step away from the bathroom door now?”

“Good plan. Do you like cookies?”

“Are you asking me to bake with you…?”

“Yes. Yes I am.”

“…I’m flattered! Though I am prone to getting dough in my hair…”

“I think I read something that it’s quite moisturizing for your scalp. In any case, it wont do you any harm. Lemme just get Gerard for a second,

“GEE. LYN-Z AND I ARE USING HOT THINGS SO TELL RAY NO TAG IN THE KITCHEN PLEASE” I slipped a note under the bathroom door, inviting Becca to join us when we was ready, and had Jill sit in the corner with a cup of chocolate chips and a bowl on her head. Becca walked in just as we started throwing the dough around the kitchen. (What? Makes them softer on the inside.)

“So? How’d it go?”

“Not bad, but later. Right now I just wanna see how much my aim has improved. Try not to duck, okay Natalie?”

“Opening mouth now, cue the delicious missile!” Tasty.

“So I heard Brendon Urie came to stay by you guys for a while,” Lyn-Z said, making the three of us jump. “Shit…” Jill said slowly. “Where exactly is Brendon?”

“I thought you’d never ask!” Said a voice barely low enough to pass for a male’s, as the one and only Brendon Urie popped down to the floor through a ceiling tile.

“Mmm. Sheetrock.”