Status: active

Affinity

i've been hoping and praying for a single way

The dial on the phone went on for awhile when his groggy voice spoke through the speaker.

"Hello?"

"Hey, can I come over? I've literally got nothing to do."

He stayed silent "Uhm, I-I can't today."

Before I even spoke the phone clicked and the thunderstorm outside began to grow louder. I sighed and ran a hand though my hair. It was cold and ugly outside and all I wanted was some company. I paced around my room thinking of something to do. I picked up my car keys and ran outside trying to avoid getting wet, getting into my car and driving off.

I knocked four times when the door opened quickly and he stood there in sweatpants and a tank top. His hair was all over the place and it was clear he was recovering from a hangover.

"I need someone to cuddle with."

He half smiled and nodded his head. I didn't understand John a whole lot, I don't think any one really did. He had two sides of him one that was soft and sweet, the other was equivalent to douchebag from hell. He opened the door to his room and removed some stuff from his bed. He sat down in a empty spot and motioned to the one next to him. Although some people would think this is the perfect way to spend time with your boyfriend. Something didn't feel right a sort of uneasiness filled my stomach. Before I knew it my eyes felt heavy and I felt my self falling asleep.

My eyes fluttered open and I turned around to look at the time 5:00pm the clock flashed at me. The other side of the bed was empty and I could hear John shuffling down stairs. I fixed my shirt and before I got up John entered the room. He had changed he know wore a white dress shirt that was rolled at the sleeves. His hair was now styled to the side and then he gave me a warm smile. His eyes stared down at his black vans he looked up again and moved closer.

"Why are you so dressed up?" I asked shifting my weight awkwardly.

"We're going out." He said taking my hand and guiding me downstairs.

"John, I am in no condition to go "out"." I said making quotes in the air.

"You look perfect."

"There's a thunderstorm going on." I said unsure of the reasons why he was acting strange.

"When I meant "out" I meant out to my living room."

The living room was lightly dimmed and a single candle lighted the table. The sweet scent of roses filled my nose and I smiled looking at the bunch of roses that were neatly placed in a vase. We sat down and all I could do was smile, Pat was wrong and I was sure this relationship was going somewhere.

After we had eaten dinner John popped in a movie and wrapped his arm tightly around me. I sunk into his arms and he ran his hand down my arm making circular motions into my arm. His hand dragged it's way to my neck and he cupped my face leaning in. He gave me a hard kiss it took me a while to process what was happend. I reached my hand to his hair and held his brown locks in between my fingers. He shifted my body on top of me and wound his arms around my waist pulling me closer. He stood up not letting me go and walked slowly up the stairs and into his room. He closed the door behind him with a swift movement of his foot. Pinning me against the closed door he began to unbutton my shirt, to my surprise I began to take off his. John and I have never been "intimate" and hopefully the decision I was about to make was a good one. His hands explored my body and up my back, I fumbled with his belt buckle and our breathing became heavier and louder. He walked backwards to his bed and when his knees hit the bed he rolled on top of me. I pulled his pants down, while he returned the gesture.

He entered inside me and held me closer to his body. I dig my nails into his back taken aback from the feeling.

"John." I tried saying but it came out as a moan.

The door had opened downstairs and John froze and quickly got up. Scrambling for his clothes and throwing me mine.

"John, what the hell. What's wrong?" I said confused gripping my clothing to my chest. The footsteps came closer and John became more distraught.

"Stella, I need you to go. Now." He said grabbing my shoulders.

I made my way to the door and he caught my arm and shook his head. He turned around and pointed to the window. My mouth dropped, he seriously wanted me to leave his house like a criminal.

"Now!" He shouted

I made my way toward the window and climbed on the ladder that was decoratively placed on the side of his house. I looked to the window and he closed the window and the blinds. I stood there confused and a rush of emotions over took me. That was the last time I ever saw John O'Callaghan.
♠ ♠ ♠
Stella's Outfit
So there was a name change with the Main character if you noticed, her name is Stella now.
comment and so forth so I know what you guys think!
:)