Status: active

Affinity

and I know

[main character is Stella I keep messing up the name, sorry!]

I stood there not knowing what to say. Completely frozen by the words that came out of his mouth.

"You're the girl who is going to dance with me!" He said grabbing my arm.

I frantically looked for Joel, but he was not in sight. I released my arm from his grip and looked up to his deep green eyes.

"Not today."

He looked shocked and then smiled, "No girl has ever denied me."

"Well this one is."

"I'll remember you." He said taking another swing of his beer.

"Bye John."

Image


"So are you sure he was hammered?"

"Joel, he had like 40 beers!"

"Which is like 4 in his eyes."

"Shut up!"

"I'm just saying, what if he was just pretending not to remember you."

"Stop." I said raising my hand into his face.

"He doesn't want to face you because he's too embarrassed." Joel said giving me a look of sternness

"Joel, please stop."

"You don't want to hear the truth!" He said flinging his arms in the air.

What if he was right, what if John was completely sober. I had my doubts of course I don't think, well I don't want to believe that he had left me. Then again I wasn't one of those girls who gets all emotional over a guy. Here comes the cliche line you were waiting to hear; John was something special and I wanted to find out why.

My car stopped suddenly, I got out furious cursing into the sky. I let my hands fall to my side and ran a hand through my hair leaning against my car. I took out my phone and dialed Eric's phone there was one ring and it went straight to voicemail. I got up and began to walk, at least it wasn't raining right. I had spoke to soon, a loud thunder clap filled the sky and it began to piss rain.

I kicked the door open and pushed passed all the people that occupied Eric's living room. I made my way upstairs and in the process got beer spilled over me. I was ready to kick someone in the nuts and take away their ability to produce children.

"I am so sorry." Those eyes pierced through my own. He froze and tilted his head he reached out to grab my face but I jerked back. "It's you."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry it's so short, don't be mad at me. I've had terrible writers block.
:(