Status: Sadly, complete.

Blame It on September

Forget About The Others, Its Just You And Me.

Ivory's POV-

 I hop up the stairs, with dorky smile on my face. Making my way to my new bedroom. I fling the door open, and plop down on my unmade bed.

"Hey, Iv-" Wes popped his head in from the door. "Why you so smilely?" He said, sitting at the edge of my bed.

"I'm not." I defended.

"Yeah right. Where ya been?" He questioned.

"Out with my new... friend." I tried to hide my smirk.

"Oh really?  Your new friend, huh? Who is that?" 

"Our neighbor."

"One of the boys you were conversing with earlier?"

I nodded.

"Dads going to love that I'm sure." He said sarcastically. 

"It's not like Zach and I are getting married. We are just friends." 

Wes stood up and walked back to the door. "Zach." He repeated, while making kissing faces.

"Shut up!" I shrieked, throwing my pillow at the door. I rolled my eyes, and laid down. Zach wanted to hang out again tomorrow, I wouldn't pass that up. I didn't know much about him, just the basics. I would like to know more though. 

•••
I was officially finished unpacking, and at the perfect time. The doorbell rang, I opened the door and standing there was  Zach. 

"Why hello there." Zach smirked. "How are you on this lovely afternoon?"

"Better now. And you?"

"Fantastic... So I was wondering, would you like to sit in on our band practice?"Zach asked, lifting an eyebrow.

"Hmm, sounds fun."  

"Perfect, come on." Zach said, taking my hand. We walked across the lawn, over to his place. Our hands were still locked together, when we entered his house. 

"This is it, the practice room." Zach said, opening the door to a large opened room. All the band equipment was set up, and the guys were waiting.

"Nice to see you again." Cameron smiled, while picking up his green bass.

"You to." I said, shyly. 

"Well, you guys ready to jam?" Michael said, pounding on his drums.

"Hell yeah." Zach's voice was enthusiastic. "You can just chill here, and enjoy." Zach said, directing me to sit.

"Will do." I sat down, with a smile. They started playing, it was an upbeat song. Zach jumped up like a cheerleader at the beginning of it, making me laugh. 

After they played around nine songs, Zach came down and sat by me. "So what did you think?"

"You guys are great! Your music makes me happy and want to dance." I laughed.

"Sweet, that's the goal." Zach says, proudly. "Come on, I'll show you around the house."

"Okay." I said, as Zach takes my hand and pulls me with him.

He shows me a couple rooms, "This is where the magic does not happen, this is Camerons room." Zach laughs, then stops at another door. "And this, this is my room." 

He opens the door and we both walk in. "This is cute." I said. It was a typical boys room, it had blue walls and sports stuff. 

"Thanks, I didnt really do too much with it. I spend more time on the road, then here anyways." 

"Tour life. That must be fun." I say, as my eyes skim around the room.

"Yeah, most of the time.But it sucks leaving sometimes. Especially when you have to leave someone behind." Zach said, with his eyes on me. "Anyways, let's talk about you." 

"Me, Why?" I was caught off guard by that.

"Yes, you. I realized I never asked you your age yesterday. How old are you?"

"Age is just a number." I smiled, and he smiled back. "But I'm... I'm fifteen." 

"Fifteen... Really?" Zach said, with disappointment lingering on his words. 

I nodded. I knew he was older than me, but I still had some hope.  

"Wow, I thought you were older. At least seventeen."

"How old are you?" I spoke, not meeting his eyes.

"Twenty-one, six years apart." He said, folding his hands on his lap. 

I bit my lip, not  knowing what to say. I sat on the edge of his bed, with Zach next to me. We sat in an awkward silence, before he turned to me and smiled. I wrinkled my forehead in confusion. "What?" I questioned.

 "You're right." Zach reached for my hand holding it in his. "Age is just a number, and I don't care. I like you... I know that's moving pretty fast, but-"

"I like you too." I replied.

"Good." He nodded. "It can be our secret." 

"I'm good at keeping secrets." I winked, realizing California  was a good move.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks for the subscribes!

Don't be a silent reader, comments?

Thanks for reading!