Status: Sadly, complete.

Blame It on September

Laughed when waves erased our plans

Zach's POV-

After walking Ivory home, I arrive back to my place. The guys were hanging out in the living room, playing video games. "What's up man?" Nathan asked. 

"Nothing."  I said, sitting down next to Dillion on the couch.

"How is Ivory?" Nathan smirked devilishly.

"Fifteen." I simply said.

They all froze, and looked at me.  Cameron put down his game controller, and said, "Shes fifteen?"

 I nodded. 

"Well isn't that an age difference. So your not going to flirt with her anymore?" He asked.

"Nope, I still like her. Yeah, there is a bit of an age difference, but it doesn't matter to me."

"Dude, she's just a kid." Dillion chimed in.

I shook my head. " Does it really matter when she was born? If you like someone, you like someone. That shouldn't matter." I defended.

"Well man, I say go for it. But I wouldn't get to hung up on her, if I were you.  We leave for tour September 1st." Cameron spoke up.

"I know. We'll take it slow." I nodded.

"Why don't you invite her to the beach with us tomorrow?" Michael said, smiling. 

"No what, that sounds like a good idea." I stood up. "I'll go ask her now"

I walked up the stairs to my room. I looked around the room for something small, there were a couple old buttons sitting on my dresser. I picked them up and went over to my window, pushing it open. I tossed a few at the window across from me, until the blinds opened. Ivory was looking back at me, she rolled her eyes, and opened the window. "What are you doing?" She asked.

"I wanted to ask you something." I smiled.

"I gave you my number, you could of texted me." 

"That's no fun." I laughed. "Do you want to go to the beach with us tomorrow?"

"Yeah, that be cool." She nodded. "Just text me when you are ready to go." 

"Sure thing." 

"Okay, well see you then." She smiled shyly, before shutting her blinds. 

I shuffled over to my bed, laying my head on the plush pillow. Letting myself fall asleep with the image of Ivory in my head.

•••
It was around seven thirty at night, when I texted Ivory, and we were just waiting for her to come outside. The guys were already in the car, when Ivory came out. She had on cut off shorts, and a striped tank top. "Hey, sorry I kept you guys waiting." 

"Worth the wait." I smiled, opening the door for her. 

When we arrived to the beach, our other friends were already there. We got out of the car, and headed over to them. I kept my arm around Ivory's shoulder.

"Hey Zach, who's your lady friend?" Our old friend James asked.

"This is Ivory, and Ivory that's James." I  introduced.

"Nice to meet you." They exchanged. 

"Well you guys should come join us. We are going to start the bonfire now." James said, turning towards the group of people. We followed him over there, and sat down around the newly lit flames. Ivory and I sat close together. The others came and sat around the newly lit fire. We all shared funny stories, Ivory laughed at the ones about the guys. I laughed at that too, until James started telling embarrassing stories about my past. Ivory threw her head back and laughed at me. 

"Oh and this one time Zach did-" James started.

"Dude, I think that's enough." I said, interrupting him.

"Awe, Zach's embarrassed." James chuckled. 

"I am not, want me to tell everyone about the time you went out on a date with that redhead." 

"No... No, no it's okay." James said, turning red. 

I leaned into Ivory, whispering in her ear. "Come with me." I took her hand, leaving the others behind. It started getting dark out, as me and Ivory sneaked off. We went to the other side of the beach, falling down in the sand. 

"James doesn't know when to stop." I whispered shyly. 

"It's okay, he's a funny one." She said, laughter sprinkled on her words.

I shook mu head, as I grabbed Stick and drew two hearts in the sand. She smiled and wrote our names under them. I bit my lip, looking over at her. "You look really cute." 

"Thanks." She said, looking down at the hearts. I moved closer over to her, taking her hand. Her eyes shot up to meet mine. We both couldn't help but smile. I decided to take a risk, I leaned in and kissed her. I was pleasantly surprised when she kissed back. She pulled away, in my mind too soon. I rested  my forehead on hers, hearing her giggle.

Cold water came splashing up, just missing us. Both of us laugh as the waves rushed over our hearts, erasing them on its way back to the ocean. 
♠ ♠ ♠
Heyy thanks for the subscribes!

Check out my other fanfics? The Maine, This Century, or All Time Low.
Also check out my friend LaneysMoreThanAlive 's The Summer Set/The Downtown Fiction Fanfic!

Thanks for reading :)