Status: Ohhaii(: This story is UNCOMPLETED. I hope to make it AT LEAST 25 Chapters Minimum(:

Tail of the Wolves

Onze. (11; Eleven)

Recap;

"I thought I lost you." he whispered, sadly. Kenzie nuzzled her head under his chin, affectionately. "Kenzie... You don't understand how badly you have me. Everytime I see you, my heart skips a beat. Your scent intoxicates me, thoughts of you always flood my mind and... I... I think I'm falling in love with you..."

The Story Begins; Kenzie's p.o.v.

"I... I think I'm falling in love with you.." I stared at him in shock. He was looking down. His ears were flat and his tail was between his legs as he sat. I didn't know what to say. Up until recently I'd looked towards him with resentment, but lately he's been so nice and patient with me, even with my temper. Its hard not to love him, but I still wasn't sure how I felt.

"I get it. You don't want to be with me,"I looked up as he stood and started walking towards the entrance of the door. "I'm sorry I picked you and ruined your life." he said, sadly.

"What are you talking about, Malikai?" I jogged in front of him, cutting off his path. He looked at me, ears flat and eyes unsure. "Did I ever say I didn't want to be with you?"

"Yes." He said flatly, sighing. I looked at him.

"Thats beside the point." I said, looking towards the wall or a moment, before lookin back at him. "Its hard not to fall for someone whose so patient with me, even after me being so ..irritable." Malikai looked at me, hopefully. I sighed.

"Yes. Malikai. You heard me correctly. I'm falling for you, as well." His tail wagged happily, trashing side to side, as he reached forward, licking my cheek, affectionately.

We were about to lay down to take a nap when Scottie ran into the den, eyes wide and fur bristled.

"Malikai. The South Water wolf pack is here. They demand to see you. " Malikai rose to his paws swiftly, me following quickly behind. We walked out of the den and walked into the clearing.
♠ ♠ ♠
I am so sorry this is so short and it took me so long. >.< I've had alotta stuff goin on lately ://