Don't Look Back

02

It’s been about a week since I left Battery City now and it’s been alright. The hut I found had some old food and a working stove, so I’m not complaining. As of right now, I am in a deep sleep...on a couch..dreaming...I was only dreaming...

SMACK!

I feel onto the floor with my head throbbing like crazy. “What the hell?” I said to myself.

“GET THE FUCK UP.” I heard a voice. I got up as quickly as I could and put my arms in defense. “Now, turn around.” I turned around and saw a man in a mask with a yellow ray gun. He had fiery red hair too, but what guy in their right mind would dye their hair this color?

“Um...hi?” I said.

“Shut up.” He said putting his ray gun closer to my head. I swallowed hard, I could feel my heart beating so fast I felt as if it was going to jump out.

“Not too be rude sir, but who are you?”

“Shouldn’t I be asking you the same thing?”

“My name is Stephanie.”

“Well, hello there Stephanie. I’m Party Poison.” Wait, did my ears just hear right? Did he just say he’s Party Poison? THE PARTY POISON?

“Wait, you’re really Party Poison, the famous Killjoy?”

“One of the famous Killjoys at least.”

“Well it’s very nice too meet you Party Poison. Now, may I ask you too please lower your ray gun? You’re scaring the shit out of me.” I looked too my left and saw he had a serious face. He looked back at me, I just smiled and he soon lowered his gun. I let out a sigh and put my arms down.

“Now, Stephanie; may I ask why you are living in this hut?”

“Ran away from home sir-”

“Stop calling me sir.”

“Sorry. As I was saying, I ran away from home and I’ve been living here for about a week.”

“Why did you run away?”

“I didn’t like what was going on, mainly with my family.”

“What was going on with your family?”

“You ask a lot of questions Party.”

“ANSWER IT.” I can’t tell him I worked with Better Living, he’ll kill me right now.

“If you don’t mind I would rather not talk about it, it’s...personal?”

“I understand.” I let out another sigh.

“Do you have enough food?”

“I’m actually starting too run low. I found this hut out of random.”

“I could bring you some food if you wish.”

“That would be amazing. Thank you, but why are you helping me?”

“You don’t seem dangerous. How old are you anyway?”

“19.”

“Well...like I said. How much food do you need?”

“I’m not sure actually, let me go check.”

“I’ll go with you.” I walked into the kitchen and started looking at what I might need. All this was so random. Party Poison was helping me? Why was this? I’ve heard of the 4 Fabulous Killjoys but I never thought I would run into one myself. My brother and I never had missions to go and find them, our Uncle would take care of that type of shit. After looking, I went back to the stove to see if my Mac and Cheese was ready.

“Fuck.”

“Everything okay?”

“My stove is down, guess I won’t be needing food after all, but thanks.”

“No problem. Listen, I hate too leave you like this but I have to go now. I’ll check up on you tomorrow maybe. Okay?”

“Okay. Thanks Party Poison. This means a lot too me.”

“No problem. See you tomorrow.” He turned around to walk out when he stopped and turned back around at me. “Wait, you’re a Killjoy right?”

Was I?

“Um...yeah, I am.”

“Well what’s your Killjoy name?”

“Um...Cellophane Exploder.”

“Well Cellophane Exploder, I will be seeing you tomorrow.” He smiled and walked out the door. I heard a car go speeding off onto the road. I let out another sigh. Lots of sighing today, haha. Cellophane Exploder? How did I think of that?

Well now what do I do? I have no food, and the shower only runs cold water. Well, this all sucks.
♠ ♠ ♠
Leave a comment telling me what you think will happen next! Will Party Poison come back? Will Steph end up eating or taking a shower?!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed! :)