Don't Look Back

03

It was late in the afternoon and it was raining cats and dogs. I couldn’t do much, not even eat because my stove gave out and of course, now the power is out. It’s fucking freezing here, I can’t stand it anymore. As much as I would like to leave this hut I can’t. I have no where else too go, and what if Party Poison comes back to check on me? I’m sure he won’t though, he probably forgot about me. I let out a sigh and turned over on my side.

Thunder roared from outside and I shivered from it being so damn cold. I had a blanket on myself but it wasn’t helping much. It was old and torn up; I just found it on the floor of the living room.

Maybe I should try to sleep? I guess I should.

3 hours later

I woke up too a pounding noise coming from my front door. I had no idea what was going on and I sure as hell did not want to answer it. I guess you can say I was scared? I closed my eyes again and zoned out the knocking, but that didn’t last long. Soon enough I heard the door crash against the floor. Oh shit oh shit OH SHIT. WHO IS IN MY HUT? Yes, my hut.

“Cellophane Exploder?” I opened my eyes and leaned up. It was Party Poison, he did come back.

“Party Poison? You actually came back?”

“Well yeah I had to see how you were. Plus I said I would come back. Oh and sorry about your door.” He smiled a little. I just laughed.

“It’s alright. I’m sure the winds would have knocked it over sooner or later.”

“Why is it so dark in here?”

“My power is out.”

“Stephanie how do you live like this? Have you even eaten since I saw you yesterday?”

“No.”

“You can’t be living like this. Listen I’ll make you a deal.” I stood up from the couch.

“What deal?”

“We take care of a little girl-”

“We?”

“The other Killjoys and myself.”

“Ah, okay.”

“Like I said, we take care of her. We found her on her own when she was little and we couldn’t see her suffer anymore so we took her in. We want to teach her some stuff like shooting and other techniecs, but we’re afraid she won’t listen too us. Do you have an experience in shooting and that kind of shit?”

“Um actually yeah I do.”

“If I invite you to come live with us will you teach her?”

“Do you have food, a shower and washing machine?”

“No shit.”

“YES YES OH MY GOD YES.”

“So we have a deal?” I walked on over too him.

“We sure as hell have a deal!” I shook his hand and smiled.

“Okay well grab all your things and head out too my car, I’ll drive you there.”

“Alright.” I went and re-packed all of my clothes. I couldn’t believe what was happening! I was going to be living with the Fabulous Killjoys and would be teaching a little girl awesome shit! I was so excited I could scream. Soon I found my way outside and getting into Party Poisons car.

“Got everything?” He asked.

“Yup. Let’s go!” He soon drove out onto the rode and out into the desert.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright! So he did come back :)
How do you think the other Killjoys will react too Stephanie coming to live with them?
Leave a comment and find out soon! :D

PS-I know this is short. Sorry about that :)