Don't Look Back

04

After spending about 20 minutes out on the road, we pulled up too a little diner.

“Um, Party. This is a diner...”

“I know. We live here. We kinda made our own little place in the back. It took awhile, but it’s home!” He gave me a small smile as I smiled back. He got out of the car as did I.

“YAY! Party Poison is home!” I turned around and saw a little girl with a fro running out too Party. “AND HE BOUGHT A FRIEND, AND SHE’S A GIRL!” She soon turned her direction, ran towards me and hugged me.

“Well it’s nice too meet you too.” I said smiling while I hugged her back.

“I’m Grace! What’s your name?!”

“I’m Stephanie.”

“You have a pretty name.”

“Aw why thank you!”

“Come on, let me introduce you too everyone.” Party said. Grace grabbed my hand and lead me into the little diner. When we walked in I saw 3 other guys sitting at a table. They all turned around and saw us and stood up.

“Well well well..who’s your friend Party?” A short man with long black hair asked. I felt nervous, this guy just sounded like he wanted to rape me. Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea.

“Guys, this is Cellophane Exploder. I found her living in a small hut not too far away from here. She had no power or food, so I invited her to come live with us-”

“What? No. Oh hell no. No one else is allowed too live here. You know that, and you’re the fucking leader!” A tall skinny man with a red jacket and sun glasses on yelled.

“You know you shouldn’t curse when you’re around a little girl dude.” I said too him. I looked down at Grace and she just smiled.

“Don’t worry about it, I hear curse words everyday.”

“Well isn’t that pleasant...”

“Listen you can’t stay here-”

“Kobra Kid, she has no where else too go! Let her stay please?! And we need another girl too live with us!” Grace said begging. So this guy is named Kobra Kid?

“Kobra, it’s too late we made a deal.” Party Poison said putting down my stuff.

“What deal?!”

“She said she would teach Grace some stuff, like shooting.”

“That doesn’t mean anything!”

“She’s staying, and that’s final..dude!” Grace said trying to be tuff. I laughed and she looked up at me. I was surprised she liked me so much already.

“Okay, fine! But don’t come crying too me if she causes any trouble!” He yelled walking into the back and slamming a door.

“Sorry about that, he can be stubborn...a lot.” The man with the fro said.

“It’s alright. But can you all introduce yourselves?”

“Sure! I’m Jet Star and this is Fun Ghoul!” He pointed to the short guy and he waved. I waved back.

“Well I’m Cellophane Exploder, but please call me Stephanie or Steph for short!”

“You got it!”

“Um not too be rude but do you ever call each other by your real names?”

“Oh yeah we do. Just around other people or when we’re out fighting we call each other by our Killjoy names.”

“Who is who then?”

“I’ll tell you!” Grace said standing in the middle of the room. “Jet Star is Ray, Fun Ghoul is Frank, Party Poison is Gerard and Kobra Kid is Mikey!”

“Awesome. That’s easier.” I laughed. “So, where will I be staying?”

“Well we have a spare bedroom in the back. It’s not perfect but it might suite you.”

“Alright.” I picked up my bags and followed Party-Gerard too the way back. He opened up a door to a small room with a dresser, bed and a bathroom.

“You have your own bathroom so that’s cool. But we’re not too sure if it works.”

“That’s fine. If it doesn’t work I’ll just use the public bathrooms?”

“That’s the only choice you got hun!” I went and put my things on my bed.

“This is nice. Thank you so much for this, it really means a lot.”

“Hey no problem. Will you start teaching Grace tomorrow morning?”

“You bet! Oh! And I have another question.”

“Mhm?”

“Why is Grace so attached too me? I haven’t even known her for an hour and she loves me.”

“Ever since we found her she hasn’t had a sister type figure in her life. It’s just been us. So I guess she’s happy that you’re here.”

“Ah okay. And what’s up with Kobra Kid?”

“Mikey? He’s always stubborn, but it’s a personal issue. Just let him be, he’ll catch up.”

“Awesome.” I whispered too myself.

“Don’t worry, he’ll listen too me.”

“Why, because you’re the leader?”

“That, and I’m the older brother.” My eyes got wide. BROTHERS?!

“Holy-”

“I know I know shocker right?”

“Got that right.”

“Well get some rest, you have a hell of a day tomorrow teaching Grace.”

“Thanks Gerard, goodnight.”

“Night.” He closed my door and I began to unpack. I put everything where it needed too be and then slipped on some pajamas. I climbed into my bed and finally fell into a nice peaceful sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
I just want to say thank you to everyone who has been commenting on the story. It means a lot :D <3

More comments mean more updates though ;)