Don't Look Back

09

After making the best grilled cheese in the world (if I do say so myself) Grace wanted to practice a little bit more. So I took up the opportunity and said yes.

“Will you wear your mask?” She asked with her mouth full of grilled cheese.

“I don’t think it’s dry yet.”

“It should be! That paint dries quickly!”

“I’ll go check.” I walked back into Grace’s room and checked the mask. She was right, it was dry. I poked two holes into the sides and tied a thin string so I can wear it around my neck or on my head. I put the mask on my head and walked out.

“YAY! It looks good!”

“Why thank you miss!” I said bowing. She laughed and then ran back to her room to get her ray gun. We walked out to the back and saw Fun Ghoul reading the paper.

“Hello girls.”

“Hey Frank!”

“What you up to?”

“Going to teach Grace some more stuff, care to join?”

“Hell yes! Let’s see what kind of teacher you are. Oh and nice mask.” I laughed as Grace took her shooting position.

“Okay Grace, just as I’ve been teaching you. Shoot at that cactus.” Grace pointed the gun towards the cactus and BAM, it blew up. Her jaw dropped as she jumped for joy.

“THAT WAS AWESOME!” She screamed. Frank gave her a high five and laughed. I laughed too. I looked back at where Grace shot and then seeing something coming our way.

“Hey Frank what’s that?” I asked pointing too what I was looking at. He squinted his eyes and looked scared.

“Oh shit, Grace inside NOW.” Grace quickly ran inside and Frank turned to me. “Listen, get out your gun, put on your mask and shoot.”

“But who is it?”

“Better Living.”
♠ ♠ ♠
Yes, this is VERY short. Just wait unit the next update ;)