‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

San Antonio, Texas.

"I'll call every day to check up on him. If anything goes wrong, I'll come back as soon as I can. Goodbye Nick, I'm gonna miss you but I'll be back soon. See you Judy."

"Have fun Juliet."

I walked out of her apartment and to the elevator; that damn thing was finally fixed. Even though I hated this place, I really missed living here sometimes. It was Judy that really made me miss this place, she was always there for me when I needed the help.

It's been 3 weeks since I've been out of that place. Things were going a lot better for me and I was happy. But I really did need to get my own place, I didn't wanna stay with Ange all my life.

I waved down a taxi and threw my stuff in the trunk.

"Where to miss?"

"The airport please."

I took out my phone and began listening to whatever music I had on there. t.A.t.U's All The Things She said came up on shuffle and this was my all time favorite song. I loved this group, too bad they broke up.

The taxi stopped in front of the building so I paid and grabbed my stuff from the trunk. Nick and the guys were in San Antonio, Texas. That's where I was going to be heading today. I couldn't wait to see Nick, we've been talking about this ever since he left.

I gave the woman my ticket and boarded the plane. I sat beside the window and a guy sat next to me. I wasn't in the mood to talk to people right now.

"Hey." he smiled.

I looked over at him and smiled. "Hi."

"San Antonio?"

I nodded my head and took out my book, the very first 1 I bought when I moved here, Misery. It reminded me of Ricky and Ryan a lot. I really, really missed talking to Ryan. Stupid Chelsey for spreading lies about me.

"That's a sick shirt. Where'd you get it?"

"Thanks and it was a gift."

"Why you heading there?" he asked. "Oh and my name's Brian."

"I'm Juliet," I smiled. "And I'm heading out there to see my boyfriend."

"You're boyfriend lives all the way over there?"

"No he doesn't live there. He's on tour right now."

Brian seemed like a nice guy but I still wasn't in the mood to talk to him. I told him that I was gonna sleep but he still wouldn't shut up.

"We should keep in touch. Here's my number."

I looked down at the piece of paper he gave me and put it in my pocket. I thanked him even though I didn't want his number. I pushed the seat back a little and closed my eyes. I was hoping Brian wouldn't try to talk to my or anything.

&&&

"Juliet."

I opened my eyes only to see Brian up in my face. "What?"

"The plane landed."

I got up and grabbed my stuff from the thing above me. Damn me for being short, I couldn't reach it. Brian grabbed my stuff and handed them to me. I walked out and headed for the terminal.

"Who's picking you up?" Brian asked. Why was this guy following me?

"Uh, I don't have a ride." I said.

"I can take you. My friend is supposed to pick me up, I'll ask him if you can ride with us."

I sat down and waited for Brian to do his stuff. He walked back to me with a smile on his face. He told me that I could catch a ride with them but I was a little scared, I knew nothing about him. What if he was a rapist or something?

I dialed Nick's number to let him know I was here. He didn't answer.

"My friend's here."

I got up grabbed my bags and followed him outside. The car was roomy looking and decent. I felt something on my waist and I looked down only to see this guys arm around me. I pulled away and he looked at me.

"What?"

"I told you I have a boyfriend."

"I know. I'm just showing you the way."

I rolled my eyes and followed Brian to his friends car but there were other guys in the back. Brian grabbed my bags and I got in the back.

"Where you off to?"

"The White Rabbit."

"You going to the show to?" the guy next to me asked.

"I'm going to see my boyfriend."

We started driving and I began looking for my book. I looked in my bag but it wasn't there. Fuck, I left it on the damn plane. That book meant a lot to me, fuck sakes.

&&&

I got out of the car and walked to the bus area; I really hoped Nick was there.

"Jules!"

I looked to my left and Angelo was walking to me. I smiled and hugged him.

"Hey, feels like it's been forever. Where's Nick?"

"I know. And I'll take you to him."

I followed Angelo to the bus and knocked on the door.

"I've already started looking at some places. I should be out within this month."

"You're already gonna move out? Stay at my place for a while. I never get to see you anymore."

"Fine."

The door opened, hitting the back of my head.

"Fuck!"

"I'm so sorry."

I looked up and there was a girl standing there. Probably doing merch.

"It's okay. Have you seen Nick?"

"I'm sorry but Nick doesn't want to be bothered right now." she said. "Come back later."

"No wait. I'm his girlfriend. We made plans a while ago to meet up."

She raised and eyebrow and walked back on the bus. I looked over at Angelo who was trying to hold in his laughing.

"What?" he asked.

"Who's that?"

He shrugged his shoulders and walked back to his bus.

"Jules?"

I looked up and Nick was standing there and he pulled me into a hug. It was so good to see him again.

"I've missed you so much." he said and kissed the top of my head.

I wiped my forehead and my hand was black. I took out my phone and my forehead was black from his make up.

"Gee thanks for that."

"I didn't mean to and you look good. I'm digging the shirt."

"Oh, I thought she was lying."

"Nope. Lexus, this is Juliet. Juliet, Lexus."

There was something about her that I didn't like, but I wasn't going to let her get in my way. I came here to see Nick and the guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well Brianna, her it is. Lexus and Juliet meet? OMG!

Comments?