‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

"How's the new girlfriend?"

Juliet

I finally had a day off. I've been working my ass off since I've been there. I was in a big need of a break. 

Nick was sleeping on the couch beside me. The first thing I was gonna do when I has enough money was move out of this place. 

I turned the TV on and The Office was on. This show really reminded me of Ricky so I started watching it.

15 minutes into the show, there was knocking at the door. I got up and answered it. It was the manger of the building, James.

"Yes?" 

"Juliet, there's been some complaints about you. Some people are telling me that there's constant yelling and throwing objects around." he explained.

"There's no yelling or throwing stuff around. Who told you this?" I asked, annoyed.

"I can't say who but I'm gonna need you to move out by Tuesday." 

He just walked away an I stood in the doorway. Where the hell was I supposed to move on such short notice? I closed the door and went back to sitting on the couch.

I burst out in tears. Someone was obviously lying, fuck. I needed to give Nick a call and tell him what was going on. But first I grabbed Nicholas and brought him to his room, hoping I won't be to loud.

I called.

"Yello?"

"Nick? I could really use your help right now."

"What's wrong?"

"I've got no where to live. They're kicking me out of this place due to noise complaint." I explained.

Silence over took both of us. I really didn't know what to say right now. 

"You can't just go to my house because first I live in Utah and second, Ricky's gonna hate me so much." 

"Well I don't know what to do." I sobbed.

"I'll call you in a bit. I'll think of something."

I hung up the phone and wiped the tears from my face. I was hoping Nick would come up with something.

---

Nick

All morning I've been stressing about Jules. I know it wasn't my problem but she's my girlfriend and I care for her.

"Dude, calm down." Dan said.

"How can I? She's gonna be homeless in a couple of days." I said.

"Would you just sit down and relax?" Brad said. "Breathe."

I sat on the couch and closes my eyes. I needed to call Ricky. I was aware that me and Jules' relationship bothered him but that was his kid too.

"Hello?"

"Ricky, I need to talk to you about something."

"I'm listening."

I told Ricky what was going on with Juliet and by the tone of his voice, I could tell he was getting annoyed. 

"Well Angelo said she could stay there for a while. I would let her go to my place but I'm pretty sure that's the last thing on her mind." he said.

"Okay, thanks man. I owe you one."

I hung up the phone and was relieved.

"Any progress?" Brad asked.

"She's gonna be staying at Ange's place for a while. Thank god I don't have to worry about that anymore."

I got up and walked to my bunk, hoping I could get some sleep before our first stop.

&&&

"Where you going?" Johnny shouted.

"Don't worry, I'll be back in 10 minutes."

I started walking to the store with Andy was with me and it's been a while since we've seen each other.

"How's the new girlfriend?" 

"Juliet's awesome." I replied. "Speaking of Juliet, how's she been lately?"

"My dragonfly is out on tour. It's been almost 2 months since I last seen her, god I miss her." 

Andy and I talked about life and just different things.

"Andy!" 

We both turned around to see someone running up to us. I watched as she hugged Andy, who is she?

"Lexus this is Nick. Nick, Lexus."

"Hello." she smiled.

"Hi."

Her hair was long and a dark brown color, nice. She wasn't that much shorter but she was good height for me and her eyeliner was very thick.

"Nice to meet you." she smiled.

I smiled down at her and shook her hand.
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you're happy with this chapter. It ain't as bad as my last one, thank god.

Well I've added a little someone in there ;) and for the record, I do not hate Lexus but I wanted to add her in to make the story more I don't know... Interesting?

Well comment please!