‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

Tough Love.

Nick

I was taking Juliet to meet the guys. He was a little shy and I found that cute about her.

"What I they think I'm weird or something?" she asked.

"You'll be fine." I said.

We walked into the room and everyone was sitting around.

"Bout time you got here." Dan said.

"Who's this lovely lady?" Johnny asked.

"This is Juliet. Juliet, that's Johnny the guitarist, Brad the other guitarist, Dan the drummer, and TJ the bass player."

She gave them a small wave an Johnny got up and hugged her.

"It's awesome to meet you. Nick wouldn't shut up about you these past weeks."

"Whatever." I said.

Juliet and I sat down on the couch and I had no idea she was this shy. Every time she would talk to me shed whisper.

"I need to go." she said.

"Where you going?" Johnny asked.

"I need to find a hotel for the night." she mumbled.

"I'll come with you. But I need to be back before 3."

We both walked out of the room and outside the building.

"Who's this Lexus chick?"

"She just a friend I met a couple weeks ago." I said.

"What's she doing here?"

"Just tagging along with us. Don't worry, there's nothing going on between us."

For most of the day, Jules didn't talk to me. I asked if she wanted me to stay with her tonight but she wouldn't say anything. Probably because of Lexus but she had no reason to be mad,

---

Juliet

I just got out of the shower and started getting ready. I haven't spoken to Nick since the whole Lexus thing and I feel bad. Nick wasn't like that, or not that I knew of.

There was a knock at the door and I looked though the little hole thing in the door. It was Johnny. I opened the door and Johnny walked in.

"Hey what are you doing here?" I asked.

"Came to bring you to where we'll be tonight. Don't mind me, I'll just sit on the couch until you're done."

I walked back in the washroom and started getting ready again. I didn't get to see the guys preform due to me being stupid and letting Lexus get in between us. Once I finished with my hair I grabbed clothes from my bag and changed in the washroom.

"You women take forever to get ready." Johnny said.

"Says you."

I followed Johnny out of the room and to the stairs. I hated stairs so much.

"So where exactly are we going?" I asked.

"This awesome place just a couple of minutes from here."

I followed Johnny out of the building and we were walking down a street. I looked at my phone and it was 12:21 AM, a little bit late for me to be out. We came up to this building and walked inside. It was crowded so I'd stay next to Nick.

"Where's Nick?"

"Follow me."

We walked to the back and thee was Brad and Nick sitting in a booth. When Nick saw me, he smiled and got up.

"I'm sorry for earlier." I said.

"You don't need to say you're sorry. Sit down and have a drink with us."

I sat down next to Nick and he passed me a drink. This was something I was against, not drinking or anything but I needed to let lose and live a little. Like Rae said.

When I finished the first can I really needed to go to the washroom.

"You're here."

I looked up and it was Lexus, what was she doing here?

"I'll be right back."

I got up and went to the washroom. Leave it to Lexus to wreck my night.

&&&

"Babe please, you've had enough to drink. We should head back to the hotel now."

I watched as Nick was stumbling around the bar and he fell. I grabbed his hand and pulled him to his feet, I was the only 1 here that wasn't totally wasted, other than Lexus.

"You need any help with him?" she asked.

"Um, yeah. I need to get him back to the hotel."

I've never seen Nick this drunk before, actually I've never seen him drunk ever. My plaid shirt was ripped by Brad and I lost my bad, but at least nothing of value was in it. We made our way across the street and into the hotel. Nick was mumbling nonsense.

"Thanks for the help." I said.

"You're welcome."

Lexus walked out of the hotel and I took Nick up to the room. Once we were up in the room, I set Nick on the bed and changed into some shorts and a oversized shirt. I got in the bed and flipped on the TV.

"I love you Lexus." he said and wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Lexus? What are you talking about?"

He didn't answer me
♠ ♠ ♠
I was supposed to post this yesterday but I fell asleep. Here it is, chapter 11.

This is what Juliet wore.