‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

Choices.

Juliet

Nick and the guys were onstage and I was sitting in the dressing room talking with Lexus. She seemed nice but I still wasn't to fond of her. Lexus left the room and I sat there, alone. I really didn't know why I was here. Nick was ignoring me and the only time he`d talk to me was when he wanted me to do something for him.

The door opened and in walked Ricky. "Can I talk to you for a second."

He sat down next to me but didn't say anything.

"I really miss you. You have no idea how fucking bad it hurts when I see you with some other guy. Especially when we have a kid together. All I'm saying is that I really, really want you back." Ricky confessed.

This was something I haven't seen from Ricky in a very long time. I missed this about him, I missed us being together. But I couldn't.

"I can't. You know I have a boyfriend. And you Ricky, you have a girlfriend."

"Ex-girlfriend actually. I broke up with her last night, she was too much drama. And your relationship with Nick is really bothering me. I've been meaning to tell you something about that, ever since we started touring he's been with Lexus."

"Probably he's been with her because she is his friend, you know."

Ricky got up and chuckled.

"Oh yeah, she's his friend all right. I'm just gonna come out and say this, sorry to ruin your relationship but Nick's been cheating on you for three weeks now."

Right before Ricky told me what Nick has been doing, Nick walked in.

"Cheating? What the fuck? I haven't been cheating on Juliet. Where you getting this from Ricky?"

"Don't play fucking dumb, Nick. But I've seen what you and Lexus have been doing. Sneaking around, always together. And I've witnessed it a couple of times to." Ricky said.

I sat there watching them both yell and swear at each other. I didn't know who to believe, Ricky the father of my child, or Nick, my current boyfriend. Images of Ricky and Rae began to play in my head from a year ago. I just wanted to get out of here.

Chris walked in and glared at me. I just knew he was gonna give me shit for this.

"You've gotta believe me Jules. I would never lie about something like this. And I'm sorry for everything I've ever done to you. You have to believe me." Ricky said.

I looked at Nick and he had such a worried look on his face. "Don't believe that liar, you've gotta believe me. Have I ever lied to you since we've been together? No."

The room was silent. I would like to believe them both but nope. Who was I gonna pick?
♠ ♠ ♠
OHMYGOSH! I`m so sorry I haven`t been updating this. This is just a filler of what`s happening, it`ll get better, I promise. The reason I haven`t been updating is because I`ve been working on a new story called You Are What You Are It`s a Nick Matthews story, maybe you guys can check it out?

Well please comment.