‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

You Don't Know Anything About Me.

Ricky

“You ready yet?” Balz called.

On Sunday we were leaving on tour and the other bands that were with us were Drive A, Get Scared, Blessthefall, and Black Veil Brides. This was going to be a sick tour. It’s been almost 2 months since our last tour and that was the longest time off we’ve ever had.

“There’s like no room under here anymore. Where are my bags supposed to go?”

I was staying with Balz because Chelsey and I got in a fight over this.

“Uh, hold on.”

Balz began moving around the stuff in his car and I threw my bags in the back. I got in the car and we drove to his house.

“You’ve gotta sort out your damn car man.” I said.

“Never have time.” He said.

“Dude, we’ve had 2 months off. You should have done it then.” I said.

I looked back at my place and Chelsey was standing out there crying. I rolled my eyes and put my seat belt on. I hated when she did this, she was such a drama queen sometimes.

“What’s the 411?”

I looked over at Balz and was weirded out.

“What the fucks wrong with you?” I asked.

“I’m joking.” He laughed.

“Now just be quiet and drive. I’m going to sleep so wake me when we get there.” I said and closed my eyes.

---

Juliet's POV

“Thank you again Judy.” I said and walked out of her apartment.

I unlocked the door with my free hand and went straight to the bedroom. I set down Nick and changed into some comfier clothes.

“Somebody needs a diaper change.” I said.

I grabbed a diaper from Nick’s bag and started to change him when my phone rang.

“I’m busy.” I said. “Stop ringing.”

The ringing didn’t stop so I rushed to change his diaper.

“Hello?” I answered.

“Hey it’s me Nick. From earlier?”

“Oh hi.” I said.

Today while I was at working, making a fool of myself, I met a guy named Nick. After Robin left me alone and Nick came up and started a little conversation with me. We talked a lot but I didn’t tell him about Nick. I wasn’t ready to, well not just yet.

“So, can I like come over?” he asked.

“Um,” I looked around at my place. “Now’s not the greatest time. How about we meet up somewhere, Starbucks?”

“Sounds great. I’ll head over there now.”

I hung up the phone and ran to Judy’s place. I knocked on the door frantically.

“Yes?”

“I’m sorry to bother you again but I was wondering if you could watch Nick again. It’ll just be for an hour or 2.” I said, smiling.

“Sure. Anything for Nicholas” she said.

“Okay, I’ll be back in like 20 minutes to drop him off.”

I walked back to my apartment and started getting ready. I was excited to see Nick.

&&&

I walked into the coffee house and looked around for Nick. It was kind of weird because I had a son named Nick also but I shrugged it off and searched.

“Hey Juliet. Over here.”

I smiled and walked to the back and sat down next to Nick.

“I ordered you green tea. I remember you saying that earlier today.” He smiled.
“Thank you.” I said. “How are you?”

“I’ve been better, head hurts though. Nice shoes.” He said.

I looked down at my shoes and smiled at him .He was such a nice guy and there was something about him that I loved. I just didn’t quite know what it was.

We started talking again and I was telling him a little bit about me. I still left out the fact that I was basically poor, living in a dump, and a mother.

“That’s nice. How long were you at that school?” he asked.

“Like 4 years.”

“Have you ever been in love?”

I looked up at him and then back down at the table again. I’m sure he didn’t wanna know my stupid story.

“What’s wrong? Anything you want to talk about?” he asked.

The lady gave us our orders and walked away. I needed to talk to someone and Nick was there.

“Well there are some things I didn’t tell you. But you probably don’t wanna hear it.”

“Just tell me. I promise I’ll try my best to help you.”

“Well, I have been in love, but just twice. The first was to this guy named Ricky then to another guy named Rae. Rae and I were supposed to get married a year ago but he became abusive and sometimes he would hit me.”

I stopped for a moment and Nick grabbed my wrist gently.

“I’m so sorry. But go on.”

“Well I got pregnant and Rae was good to me.”

I was telling Nick all about the drama that happened awhile back and he seemed so apologetic, like it was his fault.

“So you have a son? What’s his name?”

“His name’s Nicholas. That’s the name Rae chose for him before we found out the baby wasn’t his.” I said and tears started fall.

“Just like mine.” Nick smiled trying to lighten up my mood.

I smiled back at him and pulled out some tissues to wipe away my tears.

“Sounds like you’ve had it rough. I sort of know what you’re going through.”

I looked up at him.

“Some years ago I went through a divorce.”

“I’m sorry.” I said.

Nick began talking about his life to. After an hour of us talking about our lives more I decided that I needed to go. I felt like I’ve known Nick for a really long time.

“I’ll walk you home.”

I smiled at him and he left the place. The first 5 minutes were silent, I really didn’t know what I wanted to talk about.

“So why are you here in Scranton?” I asked.

“Touring.”

I looked up at him and stopped; another band guy. It was these kinds of guys that I was now afraid of thanks to Ricky.

“What’s wrong?”

“You mean like touring in a band?”

He nodded his head. “Why?”

“No reason.” I smiled and continued.

“So what are you doing now? As in work that is.”

“Today was my first day of working actually. Currently a busboy but my manager Josey said she’d move me up when I get better.”

We talked more and I could see my building coming up. I didn’t want Nick to know where I lived so I told him I would just walk from here. It was only 5 minutes away.

“Thank you for the tea and listening to me.” I smiled.

“No problem. Maybe we can hang out tomorrow after you’re done work? I’m in Scranton until Sunday.”

“I’d like that. I’ll call you. Good night Nick.” I smiled.

“Good night Jules.” He said and kissed my cheek.

I was screaming like a little girl on the inside because Nick was a nice guy. I liked him.
I started walking back and put my hands in my pocket. There was something in there that didn’t feel like tissue so I pulled it out.

A folded piece of paper. I opened it up and it read “You’re a nice girl. Call me anytime if you ever need someone to talk to. I’m always here. – Nick”

I put the paper back in my pocket and jogged the rest of the way.
♠ ♠ ♠
Screw it! I was gonna post this chapter tomorrow but I couldn't wait. And that's right, the mystery man is Nick Matthews of Get Scared. Originally it was supposed to be Johnny but Nick seemed more suitable.

This is was Juliet wore when she was with Nick.

Can I get some comments please?