‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

Late.

“Where the hell have you been?” Johnny asked.

“Chill out. I was only at Starbucks.”

Brad, Johnny and I were all staying in the cumpy motel until Sunday. There was only 1 room left according to the guy at the front desk. Why would a place like this be sold out?

I sat on the bed and yawned. I was beat so I decided to go to sleep but it was kind of hard because Johnny and Brad were always talking.

“Can you guys keep it down? Someone’s trying to sleep you know.”

“Fine, but tomorrow we’re going over to Chris’ house. Wanna come?” Brad asked.

“No, I’m just gonna stay in. I haven’t been feeling to well lately.” I lied.

I closed my eyes and tried my hardest to fall asleep. I couldn’t wait until tomorrow.

***

I was woken up by Johnny laughing and Brad complaining.

“What’s going on?” I yawned.

“Brad being the klutz he is stubbed his toes, greatest thing ever. You should have seen his face.” Johnny said and mimicked his face.

I chuckled and looked at the clock; it was only 10:23 AM. I got up and started getting ready.

“What are you doing? I thought you were to sick to go anywhere.”

“I didn’t say I was sick; I just said that I haven’t been feeling to well as in headaches? You know. I’m gonna go get breakfast. Coming?” I asked.

They both nodded theirs heads and followed me out of this disgusting motel. Out off all the places we could sleep, why did Brad have to pick this place? That was going to remain a mystery to me. As I stepped outside I took a deep breath, taking in fresh air.

“So where are we eating?”

“I know a place. It’s like 5 minutes away from us.”

&&&

“If I eat anymore, I’ll blow up.” Johnny said.

I laughed and started looking around for Juliet, still didn’t see her. I sipped some of my coffee and began playing with some napkins.

“Okay so how come we’re really here?” Brad asked.

I looked up at him and both he and Johnny were eyeing me down.

“What? You don’t like the food here?” I asked.

“Dude, that’s totally not why you’re here, just tell us.”

“Not now.”

I looked around again and Juliet burst threw the door, she was panting. I smiled to myself and said I was going to go to the washroom. Johnny and Brad won’t know.

I walked to the washroom but waited outside. Juliet came out of the women’s and smiled when she seen me.

“Hey. What are you doing here?” she asked.

“Came to see you. When do you get off work because when you’re down I was thinking that maybe we could just walk around for a while? Maybe even see a movie?”

She looked over at the clock. “At 4 and I’d love to. We’ll just meet at Starbucks again.”

“Sounds good.”

I walked back to my where I was sitting and sat down, grinning from ear to ear. But Johnny and Brad were to bust to notice my happiness; they were talking about the upcoming tour and I must admit it was going to be pretty bad ass.

“Can we go to Chris’ house now?”

I nodded my head and left a tip on the table, they did the same and we walked out of the diner. Johnny was talking about doing some tattooing while on tour and he was pretty good at it. He made decent money from it and me? Well I really didn’t do anything but interact with fans and sing of course.

I looked up at the sky and some clouds were coming in, possibly a rain cloud.

“Look at that bad boy.” Johnny said and pointed to some car.

“Whoa that’s cool.”

I started looking at it and kicked the tire. And what a mistake that was because the alarm went off and we took off running, hoping no one was looking when that happened.

“Jesus, Nick. I never thought you had it in you to do something like that. My little man is finally growing up.” Johnny smiled and hugged me.

“Shut up it was an accident.” I laughed.

“Okay buddy.” Brad said and patted my back.

“You guys are dicks.” I laughed.

&&&

“I find that a bit hard to believe Johnny boy.” I said.

Johnny was telling us how he supposedly saved a woman’s life; that man was full of stories.

“I agree with Nick. No way can that happen.” Chris laughed.

I took out my phone and looked at the time, 5:23. Shit, I was supposed to meet Jules about an hour ago.

“Sorry to cut it short but I’ve gotta split. I’ll call you guys later.”

“Where are you going?” Angelo asked.

“Don’t worry about it.” I said and walked out the door.
♠ ♠ ♠
:)
Hope you're happy with this.

Comments?