‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

Will I Ever Haunt Your Dreams?

Ricky

Josh and I were driving around downtown for a while. 

"We should go and see what movies are playing." Balz said.

"Sure. I'm down for 1."

I pulled into the parking lot for the theater and began taking my valuables with me. Balz followed and when we got inside, we began browsing through the movies.

"This 1 looks good."

Balz walked over to me and looked at the preview. The movie was a horror film so we decided this was what we were going to watch.

"Can you get me a water? I'll get the tickets."

I waited in line an watched Balz walk over to the concession. I looked around and he got some people staring and whispering going on.

"Can I get 2 for Grave Encounters?"

The lady gave me my tickets and I handed her the money. I walked over to where Balz was standing and we made our way to the theater.

"Faggot."

How original. We've gotten
called everything over a thousand times. It didn't bother me, not even a little.

"Tickets?"

I handed the guy our tickets and walked to theater number 5. I was looking forward to this movie because I've heard a lot of  good things about this movie.

"That guy looks familiar." Balz mentioned and pointed to the washroom.

"He does." 

We walked a little bit closer to him.

"Dude it's Nick. I wonder when he got here."

"Nick!" I called.

He looked up from his phone and smiled when he seen us.

"When did you get here?" I asked.

"Yesterday morning." he said. "What brings you 2 here?"

"We came to watch Grave Encounters. You?" I asked.

"Watching the same movie as you guys."

"Alone?" Balz asked.

"Nope. I'm here with a friend."

I walked into the theater to see how many seats were left. It was pretty crowded and I walked back out.

"Okay I'm finished."

I looked to the left of me and it was Juliet. 

"Great. You wanna go and sit down?" 

"Juliet?" I asked.

Balz walked into the theater not saying anything to her. She looked at me and then looked away.

"You 2 know each other?" Nick asked.

"You wanna go now?" she asked.

The started to walk into the theater when I asked "How's Nick doing."

"Fine." she said and walked into the theater. 

Juliet was here with Nick? I wasn't gonna let this get to me, I already have a loving girlfriend. I walked into the theater, looking for Balz. I found him at the top and sat down.

---

Juliet 

I looked over at Nick who was enjoying the movie but me, I was not enjoying it at all. I looked to the left of me and Josh and Ricky were there. 

"You okay?" 

"I can't get into this movie." I whispered.

"When you were telling me about Ricky, were you talking about-"

"Yup." I nodded my head.

"Wanna leave?"

I nodded my head and we left the theater. It felt good to be out of that place, the minute I saw Ricky, it sucked.

"Where to?" I asked.

"You're place?"

I bit my lip and looked at the ground. I still wasn't comfortable about Nick being at my place. But then again, Nick was a nice guy. I don't think he'd care about what my place looks like.

"Sure." I smiled.
♠ ♠ ♠
This isn't the greatest chapter :\ Juliet's outfit

But comments?