‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

The Edge Of Glory.

Juliet

Nick and I were walking through the streets and back to my god awful place.

"Before we go any further, I just want to warn you that my place isn't the greatest actually it's a complete dump." I stated. 

"Don't worry I won't judge you," he smiled.

I smiled up at Nick and started asking him stuff about relationships and that junk. I wanted to know what his thoughts were on cheaters, after all he is a sweet guy. Any girl would be lucky to have him as a boyfriend. I know would anyway.

"Why are we stopping here?" he asked looking up at the building.

"This is where I stay..." I mumbled and trailed off.

He looked down at me and then back up to the horrible building that stood before us. I looked up and was disgusted at the place I was currently residing. It made me feel dirty and filthy. Before I had Nick, my life wasn't like this. I wanted to move here because I didn't want Nick to have just 1 parent but 2. 

I should have just stayed in Toronto, but then I wouldn't have met Nick Matthews. The sweetest guy in the world.

"Shall we go in?" he asked.

"Oh yeah."

I walked into the building and headed for the stairs.

"There's an elevator right there you know."

I looked to the left of me and smiled at him.

"Silly boy. Didn't you read the sign? It's not working right now. Don't worry, we've only got to get to the 7th floor."

Nick's mouth dropped open. "The 7th floor?"

"Come on, get some exercise." I said and patted his stomach.

"What are you trying to imply? That I'm fat?"

"What? No. I didn't say anything like that."

I rolled my eyes and started walking up the stairs. By the 4th floor, I could hear Nick out of breath so I looked behind me. He was sitting on the stairs trying to catch his breath.

"What the hell? We're only on the 4th floor, what happened?"

"I'm not in the greatest shape and you, well you pretty much walk up and down these all the time. I need to take a minute."

I sat down beside Nick and took out my phone, 3 missed calls and 5 messages waiting. I looked through my call log and it was from some number I didn't know and the texts were from the number too, so I read them

'It's Ricky. Why didn't you tell me you were with Nick? But I'll be there tomorrow at 12 to pick him up.'

I replied with 'You don't need to know everything that goes on in my private life so stay out.'

Nick was reading the message and quickly looked away when I was about to say something.

"To your place now?"

I nodded my head and pulled him to his feet. My phone buzzed and it was Ricky again. I opened the message but closed it realizing this whole thing was turning into an argument. 

"Everything okay?" he asked.

"Yeah," I said. "No actually. Ricky has to make everything so damn hard."

"You want me to talk to him during the tour?"

"What? no! That would just cause a lot more drama and I'm to stressed out, I can't deal with all this bullshit anymore."

The rest of the way we were both silent. Im pretty sure I just made things awkward for Nick. 

We walked past Judy's apartment and I unlocked the door and threw my sweater on the couch. I looked at Nick and he was looking around, and he slipped his shoes off.

"It's a lot better looking inside." he smiled.

I smiled and headed to the kitchen to make some coffee for the 2 of us. Stupid Ricky and Josh, just wrecks me and Nick's fun.

&&&

"That was when I was little!" I laughed and snatched the picture from Nick.

"You were so cute back then."

I looked at him with my mouth wide open. "So I'm ugly now?"

"No. I didn't mean that. Damn it Jules, why do you always do that?" 

I turned to put the picture on the coffee table and when was about to say something to Nick, his face was right in front of mine.

"If Ricky won't treat you right, then I will." 

He leaned forward and kissed me. I was a little taken back but started to get into the kiss.

"Wait," I pushed him off me. "Doesn't this feel a little weird? I mean we just met 2 days ago."

"Nope, feels fine to me." he smirked and attacked my neck.

"Nick!"

The feeling of his tongue against my neck was soothing, and he would randomly bite me.

"Ass, that hurt."

"Don't lie, you like it." 

Nick's lips moved from my neck up to my lips and we got more and more into the kiss. We decided to move to the bedroom. 

As soon as I opened my bedroom door Nick was kissing, biting, and sucking my neck and shoulder. 

"This has to go" he mumbled.

I took off my
tank top, Nick instantly began exploring the newly exposed flesh, I moaned loudly. 

"No more." I said pushing him back. 

I pulled him into a rough kiss as I walked us back towards my bed. We broke the kiss for much needed air and just long enough to get his shirt off. 

"Uhh Nick." I moaned as he thrust his hips up.

I herd him let out a growl as he flipped us over so he was hovering over me, I ran my hands down his chest, to his belt buckle quickly removing it and tossing it to the side, as he started nibbling on my neck I focused on getting his pants off, which surprisingly was quite easy, the only thing that was between us now was his boxers and my underwear.

"I can’t wait anymore." Nick moaned as I rubbed my leg up to his crotch slightly.

"Then what are you waiting for?" I whispered in his ear lightly nibbling on it.

Nick quickly removed the last articles of clothing, and wasted no time thrusting into me, I groaned as I wrapped a leg around his waist bringing him deeper.

"Faster." I breathed. 

Earning a groan from him as he lifted my leg over his shoulder. Soon enough I was nearing my peek and I could tell Nick was to considering his movements took up a lot more speed making me almost constantly moan. 

"God Nick." I yelled as my orgasm shook through my body.

"Fuck." Nick roared as he collapsed on top of me.

As Nick rolled off me, I slightly sat up and pulled the covers over our naked bodies and rolled to my side, Nick almost instantly wrapped his arm around me pulling my flush against his body. The only thing I remember before falling asleep is thinking 'What the hell was I thinking'.

---

Nick

I opened my eyes and let them adjust to the darkness. I rolled to my side and Juliet was still asleep. I smiled and began playing with her hair.

"You were amazing last night." I whispered.

I got up, slid my boxers back on and walked to the washroom, looking out the window while on my way. It was a beautiful day out.

After I was finished in the washroom I was about to head back to the bedroom but someone was knocking at the door. 

I groaned and slowly walked to the door. For me it was to early for someone to be here. I opened my eyes and there stood Ricky.

"What are you doing here?" he asked.

"I was here last night. Must have fallen asleep on the couch." I lied.

"Where's Juliet?" he asked.

I walked to the bedroom and laid down on the bed. Juliet turned over and smiled at me.

"Ricky's here for you." I yawned and pulled the blankets over my head.

Juliet put her clothes on and walked out of the bedroom. I looked at the time and it was 12:24, I needed to get back to the guys. 

"Never mind!" she yelled. "We aren't even together, so stop acting like my fucking boyfriend!"

I got up and started putting my clothes on but where the hell was my shirt? I checked under the bed and there was a photo album. I took it out and started looking through it. 

The album contained pictures of Juliet and Ricky. They looked so happy together, but now it seemed like the hated one another. 

The last girlfriend I had was 2 years ago. We were happy for the first couple months but we just drifted apart.

"Hold on."

Juliet came back in with my shirt on and changed. I grabbed my shirt off the ground and put it back on. She walked back to the door and I just sat on the bed waiting.

&&&

Ricky finally left but now Juliet was in the washroom crying.

"Please come out." I said.

She'd been in the washroom for 15 minutes and wouldn't say anything to me. I was beginning to worry.

"Jules, please. Open the door."

I looked at the knob an there was a tiny hole. Maybe I could unlock the door so I looked around for something to pick the lock.

It took me a while but I finally got the door unlocked. When I opened it, Juliet was sitting on the toilet with a bottle of pills beside her. I picked them up and read the label, depression pills.

"Did you-"

"Don't worry. I only took my daily dose which is 2 pills a day." she said.

I grabbed her hands an pulled her to her feet. She was a mess. I hugged her and told her that she should come with me to meet the guys which she agreed to.
♠ ♠ ♠
Here it is! Sorry it took longer than usual. Well this is the firs time I've ever written a sex scene.
It was a bit awkward.

Well comments?