‹ Prequel: City Lights
Status: Active !

Tell Me That You Need Me Cause I Love You So Much

Tour.

I walked into Josh's house with Nick in my arm and his bag with the other. I kicked open the door and set Nick down on the couch and the minute I set him down, he started to cry. It was times like this when I needed Chelsey more than ever but if she wanted to act childish then let her but I was not caring for her.

"What's he doing here?" Balz asked.

"To visit before we leave. Can you dig around in his bag for his food? Pretty sure he's hungry since Juliet didn't do shit." I said.

I picked up nick and sat him on my lap. Josh handed me his food and I started feeding him, he calmed down which was awesome.

"I thought Juliet always did this before he came to visit you."

"Yup but she was to busy."

Nick was full so I set him in between us and gave him something to play with.

"Doing what?"

"Sleeping around and guess who was at her place this morning."

He shrugged his shoulders and started watching TV.

"Nick from Get Scared."

Balz looked at me with his mouth open. He then shook his head and started watching TV again. I knew he didn't like Juliet but he always tried to hide it. I looked down at Nick who was laying with something and smiled. God I loved this kid.

&&&

"It's about damn time we leave. Feels like fucking forever."

I set my stuff in my bunk and sat down on the couch. I missed touring, a lot. I looked out the window and Nick and Juliet were standing outside talking. I rolled my eyes and walked outside to remind Nick that we would b leaving now.

"I promise I'll call every day, twice a day actually." he said.

"I'd hate to break up your guys' moment but Nick, we really need to be heading off."

Juliet glared at me and turned her attention back to Nick.

"I'll try and see you in the next couple weeks."

I watched as they both hugged each other and kiss, it disgusted me. I walked back on the bus and sat beside Ange. I missed when we lived together, it wasn't the same. I wonder what's become of my old room. I'll see when we get back.

Ryan was playing the xbox with Balz, they always did this while touring. Always playing the game and never sharing with other people but I wasn't into games a whole lot. I grabbed my book from my bag and began reading. Finally I can read without anyone complaining to me.

"Oh man, I always thought you were finished with that book. What's it been, almost 8 months and you're still in the middle of it?" Chris asked.

"Probably because I never got a chance to read it. Now leave me alone."

I started reading the book and fell asleep.

---

I opened my eyes to see the bus was empty, not even our driver was on. Where was everyone? I looked out the window to see them all sitting outside on lawn chairs. The other bands were finally here. How long have I been sleeping?

I walked out of the bus and sat on a seat.

"About time you woke up."

"How long have I been sleeping?" I yawned.

Ryan looked at his phone and replied "Like 4 hours. I tried to wake you up but nope, you were too much into your sleep."

I yawned again and Andy was walking towards us with a bag.

"Oh I didn't get you anything." he said.

"It's okay. I'm not hungry anyways."

I looked around for the rest of the guys and they were running all over the parking lot. I didn't see the guys from Blessthefall.

"Where's the other band?" I asked.

"They couldn't make it."

"So they're not coming on tour at all?"

Angelo shook his head and continued drawing. It's been awhile since I've seen him do this. I rested my head on the chair and closed my eyes. Sleep was something I really needed to catch up on.
♠ ♠ ♠
What a shitty chapter :\ But I promise the next chapter won't be as crappy.

Comments?