Red Scars Shimmer on Your China Skin

Scars are the only thing I have

The summer is back again and I still have difficulty to get used again to you. My heart skips a beat every time I get home. Will you really be there? Time flows even now. I hear the clock ticking, the forehead is beaded with sweat. You went out to buy some cigarettes. You'll be back in minutes, won’t you? My hands tremble as I change the page of the book I’m not reading on the couch.. And sigh with relief when I hear the key turning in the lock
I don’t resist, I get up and come meet ya. You are a little surprised to find me behind the door, I pretend that your shoulders don’t stiffen as I embrace you. I pretend that your smile is joy rather than embarrassment. Because, Gee, I couldn’t touch you since you returned. You remembered too little and even less since you're here. You like me, but you don’t love me. I lie to myself because I cannot stand the idea that you’re no longer mine. Yeah Gee, you're no longer mine. You belong to the haze and to being yourself no matter what.

Gerard POV

I went out to get some air. Frank is becoming every day more difficult to manage.
His love is oppressive. He and my brother expect so many things from me. Things that I now know will never happen. I really like you, Frankie. But I was forced to love you. The person you believe me to be, I don’t remember him. You tell me of our life together, but you speak of another Gerard, you talk about your Gee, the weird singer who loved to tell stories. You tell of his crazy deed to enlist to paint the world.
But Frank I share only the scars with that Gerard
♠ ♠ ♠
It sucks a little (or maybe all), anyway thanks for reading it.
Comments will be appreciated (of any kind of course).
Peace and Love G.