On My Own

Ten

I heard loud laughter and music from downstairs. I heard loud talking and footsteps. I sat up and stretched, a little confused until Bella nuzzled her head against my leg. I scratched her head and got out of Matt’s bed. I slid on my glasses that Matt had put on his nightstand. “Where’s your daddy?” I asked her. She jumped off the bed and ran out of the room. I followed her and walked downstairs. There was another round of laughter and I slowly walked into the television room.

Matt was sitting on the couch, along with three other guys. Bella ran around the couch and up to Matt. “Bella, I thought you were keeping Adeline company,” Matt chuckled, scratching her head. He glanced behind him and grinned at me. “Adeline, come meet the guys.” He waved me over and I walked around the couch. Matt stood up and placed his arm securely around my waist. “Meet Zacky, Johnny and Brian. Guys, this is Adeline.” I smiled and waved at Matt’s friends.

“Hey,” I greeted. “Nice to meet you guys.”

“Nice to finally meet you,” Brian chuckled. “Matt is always talking about you.” I laughed and looked up at Matt. He shrugged and I kissed his cheek.

“Can we go eat now?” Johnny asked. Matt nodded and we all went and put our shoes on. I fluffed my hair and slid on my flats. “Why don’t we get take my car since it has more seats than the truck?” The guys agreed and I followed them out the front door to Johnny’s sedan. Johnny and Brian sat in the front and Matt opened the door and said I was going to sit between him and Zacky.

It felt a little awkward in the car, but I think that was because I knew Zacky, Johnny, and Brian were judging me. They were watching me. They were making notes in their minds. I knew it, because I did the same when I met anyone my friends were dating. They wanted to make sure I was right for Matt and that showed Matt had some loyal friends.

When Johnny parked the car, I followed Matt out and walked ahead to check on the waiting time for the restaurant. I glanced back to see how far the guys were and ran into something huge that felt like a wall. I stumbled back and ended up on the ground. “Fuck, owe,” I muttered. “Damn walls out of nowhere.” I looked up and saw a huge guy staring down at me. “Oops…please don’t eat me.” The guy sent me a glare and walked around me.

“Baby, are you okay?” Matt asked with a chuckled. I finally let out the laugh I had been holding in and nodded. Matt helped me up and the guys laughed more.

“He didn’t break my nose when he ran into me, right?” I asked.

“Nope, your nose is still good,” Johnny told me. I looked up at the sky and mouthed a ‘thank you’ to God. “Do you run into walls often?”

“No, but I have fallen off quite a few tables,” I giggled as we walked into the restaurant. The guys chuckled and gave Matt a few shoves. The hostess sat us a corner booth and we all slid in. Johnny and Zacky were on my right and Matt and Brian were on my left, leaving me trapped in the middle. “Did you guys think I would run or something?” I let out a laugh.

“We figured you’d be able to get by Matt but no way are you getting passed me,” Brian chuckled.

“Or us,” Zacky and Johnny added. I laughed and the waitress came to ask what we wanted to drink. The boys ordered various liquors while I ordered a Pepsi. The guys made a couple at cracks about how I was going to be sober, but I joked along saying someone was going to have to keep an eye on them.

The waitress came back and we all ordered our dinners. While we waited for our food, we joked around and got to know each other. Matt’s hand grasped my bare knee and squeezed gently. It slid up and down, not going further than the hem line on my dress. I grinned at him and scooted closer.

After a while, our food came. We continued our conversation and Matt, Brian, and Zacky ordered another round of beers. When we finished eating, the guys paid for the food and we headed back to the car. Johnny drove to Matt’s house and Matt and I got out. The boys rolled down the window and called out, “Bye Adie!”

“They approve,” Matt said, leading me into the house. We kicked off our shoes and Matt’s lips attached to mine. I slid my hands slid up his chest and around his neck. I jumped up and wrapped my legs around him. His hands slid down my back and cupped my butt. Matt carried me upstairs and lowered me onto his bed.

Matt hovered over me and explored my body. They slid down my hips and up again. I leaned up and kissed him, slipping my tongue into his mouth. My tongue touched the roof of his mouth and groaned. I smirked and unbuttoned his shirt. He slid it off his arms and tossed it to the side. Matt’s shoved my dress up to my hips and ran a hand all the way up my thigh. I arched up, pressing my body against his.

“We can’t go any further,” Matt mumbled against my lips. I groaned he chuckled, rolling beside me. He propped himself up on one arm and I turned to face him. “Adeline, we’re still getting to know one another. And you still are only seventeen.” I nodded and Matt put a hand on my hip. He kissed my forehead and I snuggled against him. “Is it okay for you to sleep over?” I nodded against and pressed my face against his chest.

“I think I’m falling for you,” I mumbled, closing my eyes.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thoughts/Comments? Subscribe? I love Halloween:D My parents over decorate to scare kids and if they walked into our foyer they got extra candy. Mom "Its okay, nothings going to jump out at you" A little boy walks in and I jump up from behind a chair in the living room and scream. The kid jumped like five feet in the air and my best friend and I burst out laughing, like holding our stomachs and cracking up. It was awesome.