On My Own

Twenty

Matt’s mouth crashed against mine and he pushed me down on the bed. His hands slid down my sides and traced my panty-line. I forced his shirt off and ran my hands over his muscular torso. Matt’s tongue parted my lips. Our tongues battled each other. I pulled away to catch my breath and his lips moved down my neck. He bit and sucked at a few places. One hand cupped my breast and I arched my back up for him to undo my bra. He slid a hand to my back and easily had my clasp undone in seconds.

Matt tossed my bra to the side and cupped one of my breasts again. He rubbed circles on my nipple with his thumb. His mouth attached to my other one, his tongue copying his thumb’s actions. His mouth moved back to mine, though his hand didn’t move. “Have you had sex before?” Matt asked, locking his eyes with mine.

“Yes,” I told him, “a few times.” Matt nodded and started trailing kisses down my body. I felt the familiar wetness form between my legs. One of Matt’s fingers slid into my panties and between my folds.

“You’re soaked.” I could hear the smirk in his voice. Matt pulled my panties down and I kicked them off. He spread my legs apart. Matt’s finger ran up and down my clit slower, making me moan. I breathed heavily and his finger slipped inside me. He moved it in and out of me a few times before shoving a second finger.

Matt,” I moaned loudly. His fingers started moving faster and deeper inside me. Matt’s tongue touched pressed against my clit. It started licking up and down. “Matt!” I could feel the orgasm building inside of me. My hand gripped Matt’s hair. I thrusted my hips against Matt’s face.

Matt’s fingers hit my spot and he curled his fingers. I screamed his name each time he hit it and felt my orgasm begin. Matt’s tongue furiously began licking, making me get louder. My body shook uncontrollably and heat spread all over. His fingers pulled out and he climbed over my body. “Did you enjoy that?”

“Yes,” I moaned, kissing him deeply. Matt smirked against me and flipped us over. Matt leaned against the headboard and I straddled his lap. I felt his boner press against my skin. “You are wearing too many clothes.” Matt chuckled and I undid his belt. I pulled it through Matt’s belt loops and tossed it off the bed. I undid his pants and started pulling his pants and boxers down. Matt elevated his hips so I could pull the back of them off his butt. I lifted myself off Matt and pulled his pants to Matt’s knees. He kicked them off with his boxers.

“Are you ready to go again?” Matt questioned, running his hands up my sides. I nodded and kissed him roughly. Matt pulled my body against his. I kissed him, running my hands over through his hair. His hands moved all over my body. He gave each breast a first squeeze, making me arch myself against his. He slid one cool finger up and down my spine, causing me to gasp.

I kissed Matt again, locking my arms around his neck. I grinded my body against his, making Matt groan. I smirked against him and bit his bottom lip. Matt opened his mouth and allowed me to play with his tongue. “Matt, I want you inside me and I want you now,” I moaned against his lips.

“Adeline,” Matt breathed. I lifted myself up and Matt grabbed my hips. He pulled me down on him and I winced slightly. “You okay?” I nodded against kissed Matt. After a moment, I lifted my hips and came back down on him.

Matt!” I moaned.

“Adeline,” Matt groaned. Matt gave me a minute at adjust to him inside of me. I slowly lifted myself before coming back down on him. Matt’s hand’s kept me as a steady pace as his member went deeper inside of me. My hands went through Matt’s hair. Our hips slammed against one others’ faster and faster. His hands squeezed my hips.

Sweat built up on Matt’s forehead as he thrusted his hips to meet mine. Our pace quickened and he started cumming. I continued to move him in and out before I my orgasm it. Our hips rocked against one another’s. Matt rolled us over and pulled out of me.

“That was amazing,” Matt told me, He kissed my forehead and wrapped his arms around me. “You’re amazing.” He kissed my cheek. “You’re beautiful,” Matt whispered this and slowly kissed my lips. I smiled and Matt pressed his forehead against mine. ”Are you ready for your birthday gift?”

“The orgasmic sex wasn’t it?” I asked. Matt chuckled and reached into his nightstand. He handed me a long, rectangular box that had sliver ribbon and a light pink bow. “How’d you know light pink was my favorite color?”

“A little birdie told me,” he said, poking the bow in my hair. I smiled and slid off the ribbon. I opened the box and gasped. It was a gold chain with five diamonds on it from Tiffany’s.

“Matt…this is way too much,” I told him. Matt shook his head and lifted it. He hooked it around my wrist. “Matt, this really is too much.”

“Enough. It’s your birthday and I love you. You’re keeping it,” Matt said. I groaned and looked at it. The diamonds weren’t huge, but they made a statement. The gold looked pretty against my lightly tanned California kissed skin. It really was pretty. Matt got up and I groaned. He came back a minute later and handed me my glasses. “So you can fully see it.”

“Thanks,” I mumbled, putting them on. I looked back at the bracelet. “This didn’t set you back, financially wise, right?” Matt shook his head. “Then I guess it’s okay that I really, really love it.” Matt grinned and kissed me.

We heard a loud “Zacky“ and I sniggered. “Do I want to know?” Matt asked. I shook my head and giggled. “We’ll deal with those two in the morning.” I nodded and Matt kissed me again. “I love you, Adeline. Happy birthday,” Matt told me, pulling me back on his lap.

“I love you to, Matt. And thanks.” I grinned and connected our lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments/thoughs? Subscribe?