Saving Darcy

#12

Brian brought his right hand up, swinging it up in the air towards Zacky. Darcy cringed and wrapped her arms around his torso, pulling him back harshly before the drunken punch hit him, steadying herself when Zacky tumbled over her feet. Brian turned around and swung for him again but this time Zacky caught his punch in his fist and used it to violently push him backwards. He tripped over his own feet and fell backwards, his large body crashing onto the tiles.

Zacky quickly grabbed Darcy by her hand and leapt over Brian. He reached out and grabbed her ankle, the adrenaline had kicked in however and she kicked him hard in the face causing him to scream in pain and let go. Zacky held onto her tightly as he dragged her out of the door and into his car. She quickly clicked on the seatbelt while breathing heavy.

“Care to explain?” Zacky asked, his chest beating in and out fast while his grip on the steering-wheel tightened, “Who the fuck was that?”

Darcy opened her mouth to speak, but she couldn't find an excuse. She would have to tell him, she could trust him right?Or would he tell the school, tell her father... she just couldn't risk it.

“I have no idea.”

Zacky's eyebrows raised, “You didn't know who that guy was?”

“No.” She replied simply, her tone a little less convincing than she expected it to be so she just repeated herself, “I have no idea.”

Zacky opened his mouth but just let it close again, he didn't know what to think, “Well, what do we do now?”

“I-I don't know.”

“I'll take you back to my place, then we'll call the police and tell them just what happened.” He told her nodding slowly to himself, his breathing still uneven and his face bright red.

She nodded turning her head to the side to stop the tears from pouring out. Why would Brian do that? He wasn't dumb, he played his game well. She would had never expected him to put himself at risk like that. But then again, he was drunk. He would regret it in the morning. She pulled out her cellphone to check the time, when he eyes widened with fear.

From: Haner
So that's how you want to playy it huh? Well thats finee wigh me. I'll find you.

From the text, she could clearly read he was drunk and although she felt safe with Zacky there was still a little part of her that felt scared and frightened. She couldn't stay with Zacky forever and he could still torture her whenever Brian fancied. She basically belonged to him now, she belonged to her teacher.

She hadn't noticed the car had stopped moving until Zacky pulled open her door and un-buckled her belt for her. She was violently shaking and she had only just noticed. He took her hand and guided her into the house after locking his car with a loud clicking noise.

“Are you okay sweetheart?” He asked in a small voice, his head cocking slightly to the side, “So help me I will find out who that guy is, he won't get away with doing that.”

She nodded, “I'm just a little shook up.”

He sighed deeply, “I bet, listen I'm going to go and get a spare blanket, I'll sleep down here-”

“No! Don't do that.” She exclaimed making him pause in his tracks and shoot her a confused look.

“I trust you Zacky, we're friends right?”

He watched her a moment, “Sure, I'll just let out my dogs.”
♠ ♠ ♠
SORRY! I'm sorry this took so long but I'll get back to normal now with my updating!
Comment and Sub :33! xx