Saving Darcy

#15

Darcy stood outside on the curb. Her legs were shaking uncontrollably as she bit down on her nails, wishing for nothing more than to be back inside with Zacky and cuddling up with him in that big warm bed of his. But instead Brian would have his way with her again. She was staring down at her feet when she head the car pull right up next to her, her whole body feeling like it was crushed right then and there.

She gingerly pulled open the car door feeling disgusted with herself. She was letting this happen, she was practically letting him touch her in ways she shouldn't be touched by her teacher. She felt repulsed.

“Hello.” His calm, chilling voice pinched at her and the clicking sound of the locks echoed throughout the car, making her want to smash the window just to spite him, “You didn't tell him anything? Apart from what I told you to?”

“Nothing.” She nodded, crossing her legs tightly over one another, “Or else he wouldn't of let me go, would he?”

His head shot sideways, his grip on the steering-wheel making his huge knuckles turn white, “Don't fucking back-talk me.”

Whatever dominant feel she had before completely plummeted through the floor as she looked down into her lap. Fear washed over her when he didn't take his eyes away from her and within a blink of an eye, she was rubbing her now reddened cheek a small whimper of pain escaping her lips.

“Brian please, please stop I can't take this.” She squeaked, pushing herself against the car door to get as far away from him as possible, “You're my teacher – My Math teacher this isn't right. I won't tell anyone if you leave me alone.”

He sighed deeply, “I'm more than your Math teacher to you now Darcy can't you see that? Stop begging, you're making me feel sick and you just look ugly.”

His words didn't hurt her, she was used to it, it just sounded strange coming from a teachers mouth, “W-Where are we going, y-your house is that way?”

“I'm taking you to McDonalds.” He spat, “Just shut up.”

“I'm not hungry.” She mumbled, “Can't you just drop me home? I need to clean-”

“I've cleaned it all up. And you are eating something.” He barked, swerving his car into the parking lot.

She looked up and watched him pull the keys away, “People will see us together...”

“I'm taking you for something to eat, not fucking you in the back of my car.” He stated before rolling his eyes and kicking the door open with his large boot.

Darcy copied his movement, watching him and he lit a cigarette and stared at her up and down, “You look like shit.”

“Thanks.” She mumbled, moving away from him and placing her back against his car.

She watched him carefully as he brought the cigarette up to his mouth and inhaled before breathing back out again. He turned his head to the side when he saw three girls, around about his age staring at him from the other side of the parking lot. Darcy heard one of the girls giggle and watched as Brian turned his head, completely ignoring them and stomping out the rest of his Marlboro.

“Come on.” He demanded, turning away and walking towards the entrance, “Before I change my fucking mind.”

Darcy decided she was in no place to argue, so she quickly followed him inside earning evil glares from the girls. She ducked her head and continued walking until they reached the inside. Brian stood staring at the menu while Darcy shuffled her feet awkwardly, she just wanted to go home and sleep.

“What do you want?” He asked, pulling out his wallet from his back pocket.

“I told you I'm not-”

“A large cheese burger and fries? Sure.” He smirked sarcastically, ignoring her completely and pushing infront of her when the cashier spoke to him. She stumbled backwards and stepped on somebody’s foot. Without even thinking she walked off and sat down at the nearest two-seated table.

He dropped the foot on the table and startled her awake from her daydreaming. He shot her a death glare when she looked down at the food and took a handle of fries, stuffing them into her mouth.

“Not hungry?” He questioned, cocking one eyebrow up at her before ripping a bite out from his burger, “You sure about that.”

Crumbs went flying all over her from his mouth, making her grimace and crease her brows in disgust. They ate in silence after that. She didn't quite realise why he had taken her to get food, she thought maybe it was because to win her over, but this idea was soon abandoned when he opened his mouth to speak to her. He spoke to her like shit.

“Tell me about your dad.” He said after finishing his fries and relaxing back into the plastic chair, eyes focused on her.

She looked up and caught his gaze before looking back down the food, “I don't want to talk about you or my father.”

He scoffed, loud, “Why? Thats-”

“You both make my life a living hell. You both hurt me in the worst possible ways.” She whispered, he eyes staring holes into her soda.

His grip on his drink tightened, causing the top part to top off and fall onto the floor, “Don't say that.”

“I hate you.” She mumbled, wondering where the hell all this courage had come from.

“You don't.”

“I do.”

“No you don't!” He spat, causing heads from near-by tables to turn and frown. He leant back and grabbed his wallet and keys from the table, “Let's go.”

“I'm still eating.” She grumbled picking at the lettuce from the burger.

“Just get up.”

She followed his instructions and pushed the burger away from her before following his footsteps out towards his car. He was pressing his feet down extra hard onto the tarmac, causing a crack every second. Darcy felt her nerves start up again, wondering why the hell she thought her smart mouth would get her anywhere. She was scared.

His breathing went heavy as his lit a cigarette, “You need to realise that you can't smart mouth me.”

Darcy looked up at him and then looked forwards. She remembered that night when he attacked her and drove her back to her own house, for that whole drive he was laying down ground rules but she wasn't listening to any of them, she was in too much pain.

“Sorry.” She mumbled, looking down and playing with her hands, “Can I please go home?”

He turned to her and let a smile curl up on his lips. He exhaled and blew the excess smoke into her, knowing that she had asthma. She brought her hands up and tried to push the smoke away as she began to cough. It only made him laugh harder.

“I'll take you home. But I'm coming over at Seven, got it?” His voice was cool and calm, it scared her.

“Okay.” It came out more as a squeak than an actual word, she was petrified.
♠ ♠ ♠
A little longer this time :3 So Brian does care kinda' ... But he's still an asshole.
(Unedited)