Saving Darcy

#5

Her father still wasn't home. It was a Monday morning and she had spent her whole weekend crying and feeling sorry for herself. Her life was already a living hell, and now the man she was meant to trust was going to make everything much worse. She could get him arrested, but as stupid as it sounds, she needs that Scholarship, or else she would have to live with her father for the rest of her life.

To make matters worse she had Math first and second period with Mr. Haner. He was the type of man you would expect to be a 'player', he had a face to die for and a much better body. Darcy used to have a slight crush on him. But now, she couldn't even look at him knowing what he was really like.

For some reason she felt sick before pushing open the door. She decided that she was going to walk to her chair, try and listen the best she could and then get out as soon as possible, ignoring him if he called her back. She wasn't late, so she just walked in with the rest of her class and slipped into her chair. She didn't look at him, she just kept her eyes focused down on her notepad and then he started talking.

She felt embarrassed, this man had been touching her in places she didn't want to be touched. Her cheeks burnt red so she pulled her hair over her face and took some notes, breathing calmly so that she didn't attract any un-wanted attention. The years of abuse from her father at least had one upside, she knew how to hide her feelings and contain even the most deepest of tears. It sure paid off at moments like this.

Mr. Haner hadn't acknowledged her for both periods. She just wanted to get out, go home to her bed and rot. Maybe take a bath and then rot. The bell finally rang and she could of cried happy tears. Until she stupidly dropped her books all over the floor. Panic kicked in, she didn't bother picking up her English book, she didn't need it anyway. She jumped up and to her horror saw Mr. Haner lock the door. Not another student in sight.

“I-I've really got to go.”

His eyes snapped up to meet hers and he looked back down again, “I'm sorry for Friday Darcy,” He sighed, “I can't control myself some times.”

She nodded slowly, “Okay.”

“I feel like a dick.” He admitted rubbing an awkward hand over the back of his neck.

“Please can I go.”

“No.”

She gulped loudly and turned her head, “I need to get home.”

“Let me make it up to you.” His voice almost sounded desperate.

“It's okay Mr. Haner really.” She said shakily, “You can make it up to me by letting me go.”

He looked at her from head to toe, and suddenly his worried expression dropped, “I can make you feel better...”

She gulped loudly, “N-No it's okay.” She didn't mean for her tone of voice to sound pleading, but she was scared of him. He had lost all of her trust.

He walked over to her, her words not even touching him. For some reason nothing emotionally seemed to bother him, it scared her even more. She backed away and used the chairs as a maze, making it harder for him to get to her.

“Stop, It's okay. I've got to go.” She mumbled looking right into his eyes, hoping to find any source of the happy, kind teacher he was before, but she found nothing and he was dangerously close to her.

“Mr. Haner stop, please, this isn't right.”

He pressed himself against her, making her softly hit the back of the classroom wall. He inhaled deeply, smelling her. She was infectious to him, nothing like one of the girls he had ever slept with or been in a relationship with. She brought her hands up and pushed lightly at his chest, but it only made him press more against her. She turned away with disgust when she felt something hard press against her crotch, she knew it was him. She had aroused him without even doing anything wrong.

“Get off.” She chocked out, “Please just stop doing this.”

His fingers trailed down his side and stopped at her behind. He caressed her for a moment before cooing her, “Shh, if you be quiet I'll make everything go quicker.”

She swallowed the lump in her throat and inhaled, closing her eyes tightly when she felt him pluck at the button on her jeans. She had worn jeans today to stop anything like this happening, unfortunately for her it just made him angry and he ripped the top button, making it pop off and land on the floor. He didn't care. His eyes widened when he looked down and saw the pair of underwear she had on.

“I would of expected you to wear something a little more … grown up, a little childish don't you think?”

She ignored his comment, knowing he was trying to taunt her. She liked her boy-shorts, why would she wear something un-comfortable? It didn't make sense to her how girls would walk around in lace, it wasn't at all suitable for school.

She couldn't stop herself from freaking out when she felt his fingers slide into the top of her panties. She felt physically sick, she couldn't let him do this to her. He was suppose to be her teacher! She reached down and dropped her books, pushing his hand away. This seemed to upset him. He pushed himself even more against her, swashing her, and grabbed both of her hands in his huge one and pinned them above her head, smiling when he realised how easy this would now be for him.

She felt his fingers trail down, deeper and deeper and then finally meeting his destination. She squealed and tried to push him off once more, he was hurting her. But he didn't even flinch, he just carried on doing his thing until he felt like he had enough. He pulled his hand out from her jeans and shoved his fingers into his mouth.

“I've always wanted to do that.”

She cringed, and tried her best not to break down in tears. He bent down and grabbed her books, shoving them into her arms before turning off and sitting at his desk. He flicked a hand towards the door, gesturing for her to leave and that he was done with her. Her knee's felt buckled, she shakily walked out from the classroom as fast as she could, adjusting her jeans as she made her way to the gym, silent tears streaming down her face from the pure shock.

That's when she heard sliding behind her and before she could even turn around to see who it was, she felt herself being spun around by her shoulders. She was surprised to see Zacky with a worried expression pressed against his face.

“What's wrong kitten?”

She turned her head away, “N-Nothing I'm fine.”

He frowned heavily at her, “No, you're not. What happened?”

She just didn't want to talk to anybody, she wanted to rot in her bedroom like she always did. Questions were going to be left unanswered, “I'm just emotional.”

“Do you want a ride home? I was just leaving anyway..”

She nodded and turned away, rubbing her eyes with the backs of her hands, “Sure.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I just thought I'd highlight that this story will be very ... graphic if you will. I don't want messages about it, or people getting pissed off in the comments, I've already warned y'all :3
But anyway, I just wanted to say thank you for the amazing feedback and I have decided to keep the story and focus on it quite a lot :)
Comments?