Status: Slowly Active

What You Do to Me.

capítulo Cuatro.

Warped Tour Day 6.

6 am wake up’s are not my thing. Today was the second show of the tour and I was already sunburned, tired and sore. It was only gonna get worse from here with a city per day. Things were rushed. One thing I hated about Warped. Getting up out of my bunk, I sighed seeing that Zack and Jack were both still asleep. Walking quietly into the kitchen area of the bus, I spotted Rian and Alex at the table. Rian was eating his lucky charms and Alex was busy looking at his phone.

“Morning.” I smiled, reaching up in the cupboard for a bowl. Where the hell did Rian put the lucky charms?

“Hey pretty lady.” Rian smiled back at me. He noticed me looking around. “Lucky charms are in the end cupboard.”

“Thank you!” I poured myself a bowl of cereal, then sat down next to Alex. “What’s so interesting that you can’t even say good morning to me?”

He chuckled looking up at me. “Morning, Addie.”

“That’s better!” I grinned.

“How come Kara’s crashed in the spare bunk?” Rian asked. He finished his bowl of lucky charms and rinsed it out in the sink.

“She had a fight with Garrett.” I sighed, running my hand through my hair. “I hope it’s okay with you guys.”

“Fine with me.” Alex added in. “Is she okay?”

I nodded. “I think she just needs space.”

“I know the feeling.” Rian sat back down with us. “What was the fight about?”

“Them, him, her.” I shrugged. “I didn’t really ask. Although, yesterday he was a right git towards her!”

“That’s strange.” Alex said, placing his phone down on the table. “John reckons he’s been acting weirdly too.”

“Who knows with you men these days?” I smiled, finishing my cereal and standing up. “You’re just as dramatic as us!”

“Speaking of drama, have you ran into Dan yet?”

I sighed. I was glad that I hadn’t run into him yet, but I knew that sometime this tour it had to happen. It was inevitable. “No, I haven’t.”

“More like you’re avoiding him!” Alex accused.

“Not true!” I defended. “I actually haven’t seen him at all, yet.”

“Yet being the key word there.” Rian walked over to the fridge, grabbing out and orange juice. He then leant back on the counter next to where I stood. “You know it has to happen, right?”

I sighed again. “I know.”

“You really that worried?” He asked.

I shrugged. “I have no idea. It’s like I can sit here now and say I’m gonna be okay, and think that I will be. But when I see him, I know it’s gonna be a different story. I have no idea how I’m gonna react.”

Rian pulled me into a hug. “You’re a tough on, Addie. It’s gonna take a lot more to crack or break you, than some British drummer, who I own by the way.”

Alex and I both chuckled at Rian’s statement. “He’s right though, Addie.”

I nodded. “I know. It’s just hard.”

“You fuckers better have left me pop tarts!” Jack’s voice called from the bunk area before he appeared before us all in his underwear.

“That is so my cue to get the fuck out of here and get showered and ready!” I laughed, leaving the boys to their mischief.

>>

“Well isn’t someone mister popular!” I laughed as John signed a girls phone cover and walked over to me. She was one of about 20 that had just mobbed him for photo’s and autographs.

“Perks of being a rock star.” He laughed, pulling me into a hug. “Little Addie James.”

“John Ohh.” I smiled, pulling him away from the hug. “What brings you to an All Time Low merch tent?”

“I’ll take the dirty work shirt in medium.” He joked. I laughed at him. “Actually, I was wondering if you had seen Kara?”

“She’s in the All Time Low bus.” I told him. “Vinny agreed to set up your merch for her this morning. She needed a sleep in and a break.”

He nodded. “Is she okay?”

“I think so.” I explained. “It’s just one of those things that need time, I guess.”

“I guess so.” He sat down next to me on one of the merch table chairs. “and how are you, you doing okay?”

I nodded at him. Truth is, I was doing okay. It wasn’t even a lie. Although, no one seemed to believe me. “Yeah actually.”

“Haven’t run into that British blonde of yours yet?” He asked. I shook my head. “What are you gonna do when you do?”

I shrugged. “Be civil, if he wants to talk about it then I will. If not, we move on.”

“You’re such a wise little cookie.” John rubbed my hair, causing me to slap him on the arm. “Anyway, I have to go.”

“Aw.” I pouted, “I liked having company!”

“Come check out our set later okay?”

“What time?”

“3pm, main stage!”

“I’ll be there.” I smiled and waved as he ran off to catch up with the rest of his band.

All Time Low didn’t play until around 3pm on the main stage. Matt Flyzik had set up a meet and greet at around 11am near the merch table. At around 10am, hundreds of girls and some boys, were starting to line up to meet All Time Low.

“Can you grab 4 bottles of water for me please, Addie.” Matt asked, as he set up the chairs. I nodded and grabbed the waters from the cooler. Placing one in front of each of the chairs, I turned to him.

“Is that all of it?” I asked, making sure we had set everything up.

“I think so.” He nodded, looking around. “You ready for the mayhem of teenage girls?”

“Oh joy!” I laughed. “What time is it?”

“10:30.” He answered.

“Where are the boys now?” I asked, grabbing us both a water and handing one to him.

“I think they are over watching We Are The In Crowd play at stage 2.”

“Do you want me to go grab them?” Placing my water down on the table, I ran a hand through my hair. It was hot as! “Vinny can take merch by himself for like 10m minutes.”

“That might be a good idea.” He nodded. “Thanks Addie!”

I made my way over to stage two, flashing the security my All Access pass to get side of stage. I spotted the boys talking to some people, and went to head over to them.

“Addie?” I heard a voice ask. British accent. Oh god.

“Dan?” I turned to see the tall, blonde, British drummer standing before me. “H-hi.”

“Hey.” He half smiled at me. “What brings you here?”

What brings you here?Really Dan. We just ended a 3 year relationship, this being the first time we have seen each other since the break up. The first time we have talked in 4 months and I get What brings you here?WE HAVE SEEN EACH OTHER NAKED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD. What brings you here?

“I had to come get the All Time Low boys for a signing.” I said calmly. “I didn’t expect to see you at a We Are The In Crowd set. Not really your style is is?”

He laughed. “Rob needed some help with the drums. The sound was screwing up.”

“Oh.” We both stood there awkwardly. “Well it was nice seeing you.” Not really.

“Yeah, you too.” He smiled. I began to walk off. “Can we talk?” I heard him call after me. I stopped in my tracks, and turned back to face him.

“What?” I asked, not sure if I had heard him right.

“Can we talk?” He repeated. “You and me, over lunch or dinner. About everything.”

“Okay.” I answered before walking off to get the boys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sinners Never Sleep - You Me At Six
This album is fucking amazing!
All of you stop being silent readers! We don't bite! :)
It's 1:50am, be happy! Another chapter tomorrow, maybe!
Addie's Outfit