Status: Slowly Active

What You Do to Me.

Capítulo Siete

Groaning, I rolled over in to bunk trying to get comfortable. Something which wasn’t usually possible in the bus bunks. Wriggling around, I felt a warm arm snake it’s way around me. My body stiffened. What the hell?

“You okay?” I heard Dan’s voice ask from behind me, groggily. I looked down at myself only to find that, surprise surprise, I was naked. Breathing in deeply, I rolled over to face Dan. Last night’s events flooding back into my head. I wasn’t drunk and neither was Dan, we did this completely sober.

Snuggling in closer to Dan’s body, I nodded. “More than okay.”

He laughed before kissing my forehead. “Good.”

“What time is it?” I asked, snaking my arm around him. I had missed this so much, and I hadn’t even realized it until now. Everything about this boy was intoxicating. He was perfect.

“Who cares?” He smirked.

“I do.” I replied, sitting up. I made sure that the sheet covered me as I pulled myself upright. “I have to set up merch and get the guys organised.”

Dan groaned, propping himself up on his elbow. “Can’t we just stay here all day?”

I laughed , before turning to face him. “No, we can’t. Because we both have jobs to do.”

“I can think of something else I would rather be doing.” Dan smirked, as he began sucking on my neck.

“Dan!” I slapped his arm lightly. “We have to get up!”

“Fine!” He sighed, slipping his boxers on and climbing over me. “I’ll go check of the coast is clear.”

He walked out into the front of the bus. I hadn’t even thought of the fact that I was going to have to do the ‘walk of shame’ back to All Time Low’s bus. Then explain all this to everyone. Damn it. Dan re-appeared in the bunk area.

“No one’s here. I’m pretty sure they are all passed out on your bus.” He explained, as I jumped down from the bunk, pulling on one of his shirts and my underwear. “You’re making this ‘letting you go’ thing harder.” He smirked, looking me up and down.

I laughed. “Stop it.”

“Alright.” He smiled “But you owe me. We have some lost time to make up.”

“And I’m sure we will.” I kissed him, quickly. “But right now I reek of sex and am stealing your shower.”

I showered in You Me At Six’s bus before heading back to All Time Low’s in my outfit from last night. Punching in the bus’s door code, I headed in. Zack was passed out asleep on the couch with Jack. Rian and Alex were nowhere to be seen, so I headed out back to get changed.

I had managed to avoid any human contact while I was still in my party outfit. I had gotten showered and dressed. To my surprise it was around 7am when I was ready. I headed out and met up with Vinny to set up merch for the day. The sun was already beating down on us and it was extremely hot. But there was one good thing that would get me through today. Tomorrow was our day off and we were in Vegas. Which meant only one thing. Party, party and party. Oh, how I loved Warped tour.

“Where’d you get to last night?” I whipped around to see Kyle walking towards me. I smiled as he engulfed me in a hug. “I was hoping to have some catch up time with my favourite merch girl!”

“I’m sorry.” I smiled back at him. “You’re favourite merch girl got caught up.”

I wasn’t going to openly tell people about Dan and I. We weren’t official or anything as of yet, so there was really no point.

“Then tonight, you are mine.” He smirked. “The Maine are holding a pimps and hoe’s party tonight to celebrate being in Vegas. We’re all meeting up later to go shopping for costumes.”

“Are you asking me to be your date, Mr Burns?” I smiled up at him.

“If that’s what you want.” He smiled back.

“I’d love too.”

As I said, Dan and I weren’t official yet.

>>

The closing cords of Loverboy echoed as I stood side of stage for You Me At Six’s set. Josh thanked the crowd and the boys headed off stage. They all smiled noticing me standing there and made their way over.

“Look what the cat dragged in, boys.” Josh smirked, eyeing me off jokingly. “What do we have here?”

“Not sure Josh.” Max joined in. “Looks familiar though.”

“She looks an awful lot like an old friend of ours.” Matt chimed in.

“Oh, you mean the one that suddenly forgot how to use technology when it come to us?” Chris smirked. “And hasn’t spoken to us in months?”

“Oh shh.” I smiled, latching onto Chris in a hug. I let him go and latched on to the rest of the boys in a similar fashion. “I’m sorry.”

“How’ve you been love?” Max’s strong british accent was evident. His was different to the rest of the band’s because he was from Surrey. Which is wear the rest of the band now resided.

“Good, good.” I smiled. “What about you boys, doing well?”

“As always.” Matt answered. “You coming tonight?”

“Is that even a question?” Josh said. “It’s Vegas, Matt. Of course she’ll be there.”

I laughed at Josh. “Take it easy there, big boy. Last I heard your fans were downloading your albums and you were trying to save for a house. No spending for you!”

“You’re as bad as out bloody fans, you are!” He smirked at me. “What’s next? Gossip references? Vibes?”

“We have all tour for those!” I smiled. “Besides, Rescue Me saved my life. Not Gossip.”

“I hate you!”

“TAKE OFF YOUR SHIRT JOSH!” I yelled. “SHOW US YOUR PENIS JOSH!”

“Whoa!” Dan’s voice smirked from behind the boys as he joined the rest of the band. “Bad timing?”

Dan mustn’t have said anything about us to the boys, because when he walked over they all looked on edge and went silent.

“Just expressing my love for Josh.” I smiled. Once I said this the rest of the band lightened up, as if they had been expecting me to go off.

“Not you, too.” Dan grinned.

“Always.” I laughed.
♠ ♠ ♠
What's this? An update?
Hello lovelies!
I'm sorry for the lack of updates! I've been up to my tits busy, but hopefully this will help get my mojo back!
Addie's Outfit