Status: Complete :)

Call My Name and Save Me From the Dark

Neverland: Part One

Hikari’s POV

I slept and slept like I’d never slept before. Pretending to be on the hag’s side was a pain. Ever since I’d found out she’d been hypnotizing me, I wanted to leave. But I never had the time.

I got up and stretched before remembering something. My necklace. I felt around to wear it should be, around my neck, but I couldn’t find it. Where is it? I searched all around my room, suddenly not so tired. But I couldn’t find it no matter how hard I tried. I looked in all the drawers in my room, every shelf. Anywhere it could be but I couldn’t find it.

I sat down on my bed, feeling defeated. It wasn’t anywhere here and this is the last place I remember having it. I know I had it when Hades took me to the Coliseum those many months ago. I had it before I met Riku… but I didn’t have it after I was hypnotized. What happened to it?

That was the last straw. The necklace was the last thing I had from my world, since my parents gave it to me, well I assumed. I found it shortly with me in my pocket after I snatched it before my world was destroyed and kept it ever since, though I could never tell what it said on the back. I began to pack my stuff, deciding I would find the necklace and then leave.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Riku’s POV

I toyed with the object I had in my hands. It was Yami’s necklace. I’ve had it with me for a few months now. I know I should have given it back to her, but she hasn’t noticed it was gone so why bother?

I saw a ship come into view, a Gummi Ship. I went over and recognized it as Sora’s. I’ve seen it so often I could recognize it with my eyes closed, okay maybe not. I went around and ordered the pirate ship to not catch up and capture Sora’s ship. I didn’t feel like dealing with him, especially with Kairi still on board, though unconscious.

But Hook had other plans and we did the exact opposite of what I said. No problem, I can still use this to my advantage. I left room we kept Kairi in, carrying her with me and prepared to run into Sora.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Hikari’s POV

I finished packing my stuff. No idea where I was headed to. I wanted to join Sora in his quest, but I had no clues as to where he was. Then my vision became fuzzy and I landed on my bed.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

” Uh, a big ship is catching up to us.” I heard Goofy blurt out. I looked out to see…

”Quit gawking! That’s a pirate ship!” Donald yelled out. That must be where Riku is with Kairi. So that’s where they’re headed.

”It’s going to ram us! Hold on tight!” Sora told them before the ship crashed, separating them once again. Sora was knocked out unconscious on top the ship while Donald and Goofy somehow ended up inside the ship.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I woke up a few moments later. I grabbed my stuff and headed straight to Neverland, to help Sora when I could and see if Riku had any clues where my necklace was. Sure I was still mad at him, but I’d rather try to talk to him then Maleficent any day.

Once I arrived, I set my stuff down on some clock tower, I didn’t trust any pirates and I figured they would try to snatch some of my stuff, even though it all fit in one small bag, then I teleported to the front of the ship and hid behind some crate, observing the scene.

Sora had finally woken up; as he sat up he heard a voice. ” I didn’t think you’d come, Sora.” Riku…. Sora gasped in reply as he turned to face his once close friend. ”Good to see you again.”

”Where are Donald and Goofy?” Sora asked him once he was standing up again.

”Are they that important to you? More important than old friends? Instead of worrying about them, you should be asking...about her.” Riku replied, pointing over to where Kairi was laying down on the ground. She was looking paler then the last time I glance at her, which was yesterday. Yikes.

”Kairi!” Sora exclaimed, not being able to take his eyes of her body.

”That’s right. While you were off goofing around, I finally found her.” Riku smirked. Dammit he’s ego is showing. Trying to get him to tell me where my necklace is may be harder than I thought.

Sora tried to walk over to reach Kairi, but Hook had to use his hand to block him. ”Not so fast. No shenanigans aboard my vessel, boy.”

Sora finally looked around; his eyes bugging out noticed he was surrounded by Captain Hook, Mr. Smee, and the Heartless. ”Riku, why are you siding with the Heartless?” Sora asked him.

“The Heartless obey me now, Sora. Now I have nothing to fear.” Riku replied nonchalantly.

”You’re stupid. Sooner or later they’ll swallow your heart.” Sora pointed out.

Riku replied, ”Not a chance. My heart’s too strong.”

”Riku...”

”I’ve picked up a few other tricks as well. Like this, for instance.” Riku summoned Sora’s shadow. It looked just like Sora, obviously, except it was all black being his shadow. ”You can go see your friends now.” An invisible hatch opened from underneath Sora, resulting in him falling down into the Hold, where I’m guessing Sora’s new friends were.

Riku turned to Captain Hook, no guilt for how he treated Sora in his eyes. ”Let’s get under way, already. And keep Sora away from Kairi until we’re ready to land.” He left to head back inside grabbing Kairi on his way, but not before I saw him reach into his pocket to hold something, but I couldn’t tell from here.

Captain Hook looked over at his right hand mate, Mr. Smee,”That scurvy brat thinks he can order me around!” he said, clearly annoyed.

”What shall we do, Captain Hook?” stuttered Smee.

”Nothing! The hold is crawling with Heartless. Let them keep an eye on the brats.”

”But, Captain, you-know-who is also down—“

”Shh... Did you hear that, Smee? Oh, that dreadful sound!” Hook sounded paranoid now.

”No, Captain.”

Captain Hook got in front of Smee and began to shake his shoulders,”Are you quite sure? Did I imagine it? Oh, my poor nerves...” I didn’t bother hearing the rest. I snuck out from my hiding spot and went to go find Riku, reluctantly.

I entered the room he was in as he was setting Kairi back down carefully on the bed. I finally noticed what he had, but I wasn’t sure I got closer and snatched it from him. It was my necklace. He looked at me, angry, but then he noticed what I took from his hands.

“I can explain…” he trailed off.

“Yeah you better explain why the hell you have my necklace. And it better be a pretty good damn reason too.” I cussed at him.

“…”

“Oh, so you don’t have a good reason as to why you took my necklace? I see. Well I hope you’re happy. Working with Maleficent and all. Have a good life, Riku.” I said before walking off, planning on meeting Sora sooner than I thought. I was about to leave the room, lost in my own thoughts, so I didn’t hear when some footsteps chased after me and grabbed my wrist. “Riku, let go.” I simply said before struggling to get out of his grip.

“No, I won’t. Why are you leaving?” he turned me around to face him, then backing me up to a wall.

“None of your damn business now let me go.” He refused to let me go, but instead inched closer. He stopped when he was next to my ear. “Just... don’t go please.” He begged me, but I wouldn’t listen. I shoved him off me and left with my necklace in hand. Leaving him behind.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Riku’s POV

She left. I can’t believe she left. I got angry, furious. Hook came back in and I hid the fact that someone important to me was gone. ”What? So Wendy’s not one of the chosen ones?” Hook asked me, plopping down into his chair.

”There are seven, supposedly, and Maleficent says she’s not one of them. Hoist anchor as soon as possible. Leave all the dead weight behind, including her.” I replied, looking over at Kairi again.

”After the trouble of capturing her? And why those seven? What is Maleficent planning, anyway?”

”Who knows? As long as it means getting Kairi’s heart back, I couldn’t care less.” It’s not like I have anything else anyway.

”Hmph. You’re wasting your time! The Heartless have devoured that girl’s heart. I’ll stake me other hand it’s lost forever.”

“I will find it no matter what.”

”Uh, Captain...” Smee interrupted, his voice coming from the pipes.

“What?”

”The prisoners have escaped. What’s more, Peter Pan is with them.”

”Blast that Peter Pan! All right, then! Bring the hostage to me cabin, Smee! Hop to it!” I continued looking over to Kairi, while Hook barked orders at Smee. Kairi. You’re all that I have left. Please, wake up.