Status: Complete :)

Call My Name and Save Me From the Dark

Olympus Coliseum

After seeing Sora in not only what I’ve learned is Wonderland, don’t ask me how. He managed to get himself trapped in a jungle with a guy in only a loincloth with a professor, his daughter I presume, and some gunman. And without Goofy and Donald by him for quite some time. Boy isn’t he smart? No wonder Leon said things were getting worse.

My visions seemed to be getting less clear. It was harder to keep track of Sora. But somehow I felt drawn to him, as a brother trust me. He likes Kairi; it’s so obvious except to him clearly. Lately since that intense vision concerning Maleficent a few days ago, my visions haven’t been intense enough to pass out. I sat on the rooftop of the accessory shop just looking at the stars. I laid down and suddenly my vision blackened again.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I was back in that same room. This time I could tell who was who.

“What drew that heartless to that world?” said an extremely skinny person, Jafar.

“The hunter lured them there. It was his lust for power that was the bait. But it seems the bait was too tasty for his own good. ” said Maleficent.

I heard an evil laugh, it wasn’t that great, ”Yeah, he got chomped instead!” said Oogie Boogie, I can already tell this guy fails the most out of the entire bunch.

“ A weak-hearted fool like him stood no chance against the heartless. But the boy is a problem. He found one of the keyholes.” Jafar pointed out.

“Fear not. It will take him ages to find the rest. Besides he remains blissfully unaware of our other plan.” Maleficent said.

“Yes the princesses.”
“They are falling into our hands, one by one. Speaking of which…”

I saw Alice and then my vision faded.


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

When I woke up, I found myself somewhere else. It was completely dark and I was handcuffed to a pillar. I noticed I was unable to speak.

“Did you miss me?” asked Hades, the only thing I could see in this entire place.

“Yeah. I missed you big ray of sunshine. Now what the hell do you want?” I said sarcastically.

“Whoa slow down squirt. Who said anything about wanting something? I simply need you to be a motivational push for somebody.”

“Who said I’d help out?”

“Oh I think you will see it concerns a certain blonde haired boy. Cloud I believe? I’ll give you time to think.” And then Hades just walked away. Minutes later another vision hit me.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I saw Sora and his new friends walking down the steps of the Coliseum.

Suddenly, Hades appeared leaning against one of the columns.

“Rather a stubborn old goat, wouldn’t you say?” Hades said.

“Who are you?” Donald asks.

“Whoa, hold on there, fuzz boy. Wait, let me guess. You want to enter the games, right?” Hades puts one of his hands on Sora’s shoulder “Well, then, hey, get a load of this.”

A golden pass appeared in his hands. A pass for the games.

“A pass?” Sora asked.


Well no Sora, it’s a flying pony. A magical flying pony made of butterflies and rainbows. YES IT’S A PASS YOU MORONIC IDIOT! He isn’t the smartest crayon in the box is he?

“It’s all yours. Good luck, kid. I’m pulling for you, little shorty.” Hades said and then the vision faded.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
I pretended to be asleep. Barely had my eyes open to observe this next part. Lucky for me Hades didn’t notice, but I’m sure Cloud did.

“That little punk is your next opponent, okay? Now, don’t blow it. Just take him out.” Hades said

“The great god of the Underworld is afraid of a kid? Sorry, but my contract says--” Cloud began.

“I know! You think I don’t know? I wrote the contract! I know it says you’re only required to kill Hercules in this tournament. But you’ve gotta fight that kid to get to him. Come on. Hey it’s like that old goat says: rule 11: it’s all just a game, so let loose and have fun with it! I mean, a casualty or two along the way is no big deal, right?” Hades said interrupting. Then he did a little laugh as Cloud began to walk away.

I opened my eyes wider while Hades was staring and saw Cloud glance to me and then continue to walk away with sorrow clearly show in his eyes.

“Gee. Stiffer than the stiffs back home. Still, suckers like him are hard to come by...” Hades trailed on. I didn’t notice what else he said. All I heard was vicious growling. Something tells me this won’t end pretty…

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I opened my eyes, still in the same place as I was before, locked in chains under Hades clutches. Well isn’t this just the icing on the cake. Locked with a psycho with blue skin and hair on fire, literally. Does he even have any hair?

I looked out across to the fighting zone. Cloud was fighting Sora. I knew Cloud should win, since he is my friend and all, but at the same time I didn’t want Sora hurt. But I also didn’t want Cloud hurt either. Why do boys have to fight so much? Luckily Sora beat Cloud, but other than lack of breath, Cloud was fine. I quietly sighed in relief, and then noticed I was still in chains. Well at least one problem is over.

Cloud started to get up and Sora started walking over to him. But before Sora reached him, there was a loud growl followed by a three headed dog named Cerberus. I gulped loudly, well to me. Nobody else heard it.
“Oh, right, there was one other rule I forgot: accidents happen,” said Hades as he yanked me up and dragged me away. Sora and his pals were to busy staring at the giant dog, but Cloud saw Hades take me away. Hades knocked me out as we went through a dark portal.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Cloud was sitting on the steps outside by himself. He kept his head down; knowing somehow losing Hikari to Hades was his fault. If he never worked for him in the first place, none of this would have happened.

“Hey, are you alright?” Sora asked.

Cloud looked up to glance at Sora. “Yeah.” He replied.

“So, why did you go along with him, anyway?”

Cloud looked back down and closed his eyes. Keeping a secret is easier when you don’t keep your eyes at the person. “I’m looking for someone. Hades promised to help. I tried to exploit the power of darkness, but it backfired.” Part of that was true. What he left out was Hikari. He knew she didn’t want Sora to know about her. Cloud felt he done enough damage already. He used to feel like he was someone Hikari could look up to, like a big brother. Now… who knows? He then began to stand up and looked up at the sky, seeing if maybe it would have some answers to his questions. “I fell into darkness, and I couldn’t find the light.”

“You’ll find it. I’m searching, too.”

“For your light? Don’t loose sight of it.” Cloud said as he walked away. Now he had two people to search for. But somehow he knew Hikari would be okay without him for awhile.

“How about a rematch sometime? Fair and square no dark powers involved.” Sora called out. Cloud stopped walking, simply brushed his hair back and replied, “I think I’ll pass.”

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I slowly woke up back at the coliseum entrance, near the exit to head to the gummy ships I suppose. Hades was also with me, but clearly he didn’t notice I was awake. I closed my eyes more so he didn’t notice. Who knows what he would do when I wake up?

Hades was holding something in his hand. An illusion of Hercules posing, I swear if Hercules is really doing that right now, well it’s no wonder he has no girlfriend.

“He’s strong, he’s kind. He’s always there for you, and he’s handsome to boot. He’s perfect. Perfect. Perfectly infuriating! He drives me crazy.” Hades said followed by his hair going red like actual fire. And here I thought Donald had anger issues….

“Wait a minute. What are you worried about? All the pieces are in place. Relax. Here’s what you do. Let Hercules train the kid. In the next games, I’ll take care of them both. “He continued to himself out loud, still not realizing I was conscious.

Suddenly Maleficent appeared next to me. I made extra careful not to look awake, but clearly she could tell by glancing at me. Hades noticed her appearance.

“Who invited you to the party? Stay out of this. This is my show.” Hades said rather selfishly and smugly.

“As you wish. Fight to your own heart’s content. I only came to collect the girl.” Maleficent said calmly, then proceeded to grab me by the arm, violently and I was knocked unconscious yet again.