Status: Complete :)

Call My Name and Save Me From the Dark

Monstro: Part Two and a Kiss

Pinocchio continued to chase Riku and I through the whale’s belly, I swear when I get back to Maleficent’s lair I’m taking on long shower. Who knows how long until this stench goes away? The puppet decided to hide somewhere, no idea why. Then we heard footsteps. Riku grabbed my hand again and quickly pulled me with him behind another platform. The footsteps stopped and I held my breath. Riku was still holding my hand.
The puppet decided to poke his head out from behind his hiding spot and I heard someone talk. “What are you doing? Come on, let’s go back.” said a voice that sounded high pitched. It was Sora. I noticed Riku stiffened next to me, holding my hand tighter.

“You know, Geppeto awfully worried about you.” replied the talking dog.

“Pinocchio, stop fooling around! This is no time for games!” Sora and the gang began to walk away, expecting the puppet to follow. Instead Riku let go of my hand and put on his tough mask, he isn’t fooling me anymore.

“But, Sora, I thought you liked games. Or are you too cool to play them now that you have the Keyblade?” Riku smirked to Sora. I stayed hidden, wondering what would happen next.

“Riku! Wh-What are you doing here?” Sora asked.

“Just playing with Pinocchio.” He was still smirking.

“You know what I mean! What about Kairi? Did you find her?” Sora pleaded. Sora must really like this Kairi chick. Heck that’s all I’ve heard about from Riku too…

“Maybe. Catch us and maybe I’ll tell you what I know.”

“Come on!” Sora whined. Riku didn’t respond, but he grabbed the puppet’s arm to pull him away, but not leaving until he grabbed my hand again and we ran to another room, actually I have no idea if they are room. Either way it smells nasty wherever we go here.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

A few minutes later we bumped into her. The puppet ran away as soon as Riku let go. Sighing he began to walk after it, dragged me along with him, seeing as he won’t let go of my hand. “Why do you still care about that boy?” Maleficent asked him and he stopped walking. His back faced her looking at the floor as she continued. “He has all but deserted you for the Keyblade and his new companions, after all.”

“I don’t care about him. I was just messing with him a little,“ he lied. He sounded sure of himself, but his eyes showed me differently.

“Oh, really? Of course you were. Beware the darkness in your heart. The Heartless prey upon it.” She warned him.

“Mind your own business.” Maleficent summoned herself a portal and left, leaving me alone with him.

“Sure you’re okay? We don’t have to do this. We can still walk away, you know.” (a/n dang you Rai for saying this way to much in the second game) I told him. He looked back at me and cornered me to one of the platforms.

“I’m fine. Nothing to worry about.” He assured me inching closer and closer to me until my back hit the wall. He looked straight at me, his body now touching mine.

He looked me straight into the eyes. His aqua blue eyes staring deep into my hazel eyes, but I had to kill the moment. “Why are you lying?”

He simply stared at me and walked away, off to find the puppet. I sighed and followed him. So close. So close to kissing…

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Sora and the gang were busy chasing Pinocchio who was now standing by Riku when I finally entered the scene. Riku wouldn’t let him go, but when he saw Sora he got distracted and the puppet rang away. I chased after the puppet, still hearing what the others were saying in the other area.

“Riku! What’s the matter with you? What are you thinking? Don’t you realize what you’re doing?” Sora asked, almost pleading for Riku to stay away from the dark side.

“I was about to ask you the same thing, Sora. You only seem interested in running around and showing off that Keyblade these days. Do you even want to save Kairi?” Riku asked him, taunting him.

“I do.” Sora said, softly. And then I heard the puppet yell. He was trapped inside the Parasite Cage heartless. I tried to pry him out, but somehow managed to be knocked out somewhere else in the room.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I was having another vision, only this time I knew it was what was really happening outside my mind. Riku and Sora quickly ran in to see why the puppet yelled. They saw him in the cage. Riku looked around, probably trying to find me, but to no avail seeing as the stupid heartless blocked his view.

“You up for this?” Riku got out his weapon.

“No problem. Let’s do it!” Sora replied to Riku, getting out his Keyblade.

They defeated the heartless in no time. The parasite cage spit Pinocchio out into the hole in the middle of the belly, I’m only assuming cause it smells the most rancid in here. Riku immediately followed and jumped into the hole, leaving me behind, Sora and his gang following.

They fell back on to the old man’s ship. Riku, being first, held the puppet, unconscious over his shoulders. “Pinocchio! Pinocchio! Please! Give me back my son!” the old man named Geppeto begged.
For goodness sake have a heart, Riku. Just give him back his “son”. What do we need it for Pinocchio for anyway?

“Sorry, old man. I have some unfinished business with this puppet.” Riku replied.

“He’s no puppet! Pinocchio is my little boy!”

“He is unusual. Not many puppets have hearts. I’m not sure, but maybe he can help someone who’s lost theirs.” Are you kidding me? Are you freaking kidding me? He only wants the puppet to help Kairi.

“Wait a minute. Are you talking about Kairi?” Sora asked. I resisted the urge to think something sarcastic.

“What do you care about her?” Riku asked, and walked away with Pinocchio still over his shoulder.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Riku was looking down at the unconscious puppet, setting him on the floor, deeper in the belly than earlier, acid was bubbling everywhere. He didn’t notice the others enter the room.

“Hey, let Pinocchio go, Riku.” Sora said.

“A puppet that’s lost its heart to the Heartless… maybe it holds the key to helping Kairi. How about it, Sora? Let’s join forces to save her. We can do it, together.” Riku said, not looking away until he finished saying his deep thought. Sora’s only reply was getting into a fighting position, Keyblade out and all. “What? You’d rather fight me? Over a puppet that has no heart?”

“Heart or no heart, at least he still has a conscience.” Sora stated, still not moving from his position.

“Conscience?” Riku questioned.

“You might not hear it, but right now it’s loud and clear. And it’s telling me you’re on the wrong side!” I was shocked. The wrong side? Is that what we are on? is maleficent lying to us? My head began to throb and the last thing I heard was Riku saying, “Then you leave me no choice.” All was silent, but I was a cricket run to the puppet, who was barely moving now. the puppet began to glow, showing everyone he would be fine. Unfortunately the parasite cage returned and Riku escaped before Sora could notice, leaving me behind.

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

“Thanks for leaving me there Riku. Really thanks” I greeted him when I arrived to a new world, Hook’s ship was in Neverland, why I have no clue. I sat down on the desk to see he was still looking at the lifeless girl. She had red hair and white and purpleish pinkish outfit on, I didn’t like the way he was looking at her.

“Oh Yami, you finally made it.” He replied, in monotone, not bothering to look at me.

“yeah, no thanks to you. I had to summon a portal. You know how I feel about those.”

I closed my eyes before hearing his reply, “I’m sorry about that. I had to escape before Sora could get to me.”

“what are you afraid of him?” I mocked at him.

“No. I’m not.” His voice sounds closer. I opened my eyes to find him inches away from my face. I gasped and started moving away from him, landing myself on the cushiony chair that was at the desk. Riku walked himself around the desk back to me, inches away again.

“is there a reason for you invading my personal space?” he didn’t reply to me. He put his arms on the armrest, blocking me from getting up. “oh come on! I was just teasing you. Don’t take it too person—“ I was blocked from speech by his lips. His lips were on mine. He was kissing me. I wasn’t able to move. I closed my eyes, but before I could try to react his lips left mine. When I reopened my eyes, he was gone, back to looking at what I assume to be Kairi, acting like nothing had happened. My lips began to tingle with excitement. Did he just…. And why is this making me happy?

“So, Kairi’s like a lifeless puppet now?” Riku asked Maleficent when she entered the room. He was avoiding my gaze. I was still in shock to say anything though.

“Precisely.” Maleficent simply replied.

“And her heart was…”

“Taken by the Heartless, no doubt.”

He spun around to face the witch. “Tell me! What can I do?” he pleaded, still avoiding me completely.

“There are seven maidens of the purest heart. We call them princesses of heart. Gather them together, and a door will open to the heart of all worlds. Within lies untold wisdom. There, you will surely find a way to recover Kairi’s heart. Now, I’ll grant you a marvelous gift. The power to control the Heartless.”

He began to glow green, the power consuming him. “Soon, Kairi. Soon.” He assured the lifeless body. I summoned another portal and left, tears leaving my face silently as I went to my room to take a quick shower and drown my sorrows out.