Status: Active

Give in to Love, or Live in Fear

#9

''She didn't take her potion.'' Madam Pomfrey strictly informed. ''You have to make her understand, ever since that bludger fractured her skull, she'll have to take this potion, or else I fear she could fall into a coma.''

Marcus sighed, looking down at her as she slept.

''Will do, Madam.'' Adrian promised, pursing his lips, it wouldn't be easy. She hated that potion almost as much as she hated Oliver Wood.

Madam Pomfrey sat the fluorescent green liquid on the bedside table, before retiring to her office once more.

*

Marcus and Adrian had to be in class in 5 minutes and it was on the opposite side of the castle. Marcus kissed her forehead, reluctantly exiting the hospital wing with Adrian.

*

Oliver slowly entered the hospital wing, his heart pounding so viciously within his chest as he drew near to her sleeping form.

She was far too beautiful, the pale white sheets illuminating her long wavy raven locks as they lay against them. Her pouty plump lips drawing in slow, soft shaky breaths.

He wished she were alright, despite the way she mistreats him.

He quickly left, he needed to make sure she was okay, although he didn't want to have to explain his reasons for being in the hospital wing if she had woken and seen him or if Madam Pomfrey came out of her office.

*

The next day Mirabelle had woken up, dazed and confused at 4 in the morning.

Needless to say Marcus and Adrian were more than relieved after hearing such news, skipping breakfast to visit her in the hospital wing.

''Adrian skipped Breakfast... for me? He must really love me.'' She teased, smirking playfully up at him.

He stuck his tongue out, sitting on the edge of the bed she was set up on.

''Next time you don't take your potion!...'' Marcus pointed a finger at her, not finishing his threat but giving her the chance to imagine what it might have been.

''Yeah, yeah. Thanks pops!'' She smirked.

Adrian laughed, pointing a finger at Marcus.