Call Me Beautiful

Whoa!

I sighed as another of Vince's jokes ended with me as the punch line, and watched as everyone around me laughed and Mia struggle not to laugh. Knowing that crying was not an option, I tried to ignore all the laughter around me.

" Awe, is the poor baby gonna start crying? Why don't you go home and eat away the tears. I know you have an big plate of food sitting around somewhere." Leon smirked as I looked away knowing that I did have a plate of food waiting for me somewhere in my kitchen.

Mia looked our way and the smirk she had slipped from her face as she noticed that I was looking at her as she sat and laughed at my expense. Shaking my head at her I turned to begin walking home. Not caring that it was 20 miles away. It seems I need the exercise anyway judging by the laughter from the group behind me. It seemed that as I walked away the groups laughter became louder and louder Mia's , my supposed best friend, being the loudest.

The only thing I could think about as I walked through the dirty cold busy streets of Miami was the sounds of Mia laughing and the look in her eyes when she finally realized she didn't have to pretend to be my friend anymore.

Why did people do that? Why do they enjoy other peoples pain? What did they see that made them laugh so damn hard when tear streaks run down my face and the look of depression and hurt pool up in my eyes? Why- ....

" HONK!!! HONK!!!" startled I turned around to see that there was a beautiful 2012 Ford Shelby GT500 Mustang sports car sitting in front of me with a Latina women sitting in the front. I gave the women a look and continued to walk knowing who it was. " Well, are you gonna get in or are you gonna ignore me as I waste gas following you and pissing off all the people behind me?" she asked. Looking closely at the women then at all the cars slowly piling behind her and sighed. Biting my lip nervously I walked over to the car and climbed in, wondering as to why she would want to help me.

" Why do you let them do that to you?" Letty asked me five minutes later in the car as she drove me home. She glanced towards me as I looked out the window with tears in my eyes.
" I don't know, its better to be quiet and take it then to ruin everyone's fun I guess."

She gave a bitter laugh, " At your expense?! That makes no GOD DAMNED SENSE!" rolling her eyes she made a sharp right turn avoiding a truck hitting her by a millisecond. She gave me a weird look when I went by unfazed by the cars rough movements.

Letty gave me an odd look and made another sharp turn only this time left, watching me closely as I gave her an uncomfortable look while shifting my body and weight to keep myself from leaning into anything. Giving me a weird look Letty made the car do a complete 180 with a rough jerk of the steering wheel. I sighed and shifted my body yet again to keep from bumping anything in the car.

Letty gave an unbelievable laugh as she looked my way then back to the road putting the car back on the regular coarse.

" HOLY SHIT!!! Your a street racer! I cant believe this, you can drive! Why didn't you tell anyone, maybe they wouldn't have picked on you as much if you said something about it! Ha, wait till those assholes find out!" I gave her a panicked look and began breathing heavy.

" You cant tell any of them anything about this! You have to promise me! I swear if you don't tell them then I'll show you my baby later on tonight!" Letty looked over at me before smirking and speeding up, obviously telling me we had a deal.

Five mintues later we were in the back of my house waiting for the garage door opening up slowly. As the door slid higher and higher my smile grew bigger as did Letty's nerves. The garage door fully opened only for there to be a cover over my beauty. Letty gave me an dirty look then turned back to glare at the car cover. Giving her one last big smile I yanked off the cover.

" HOLY MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!!!!!!!"
♠ ♠ ♠
OK FOLKS SO FAR THANKZ FOR ALL THE NEW SUBSCRIBERS AND READERS! RIGHT NOW I'M WRITING THIS DURING MY LUNCH PERIOD SO SORRY IF I DON'T FINISH AND THIS DOESN'T MAKE SINCE. WILL FIX EVERYTHING TODAY AT 4:50 OR LATER. PICTURE OF THE CAR WILL B IN NEXT CHAPTER!!