Call Me Beautiful

Racing Ain't So Bad When All They Do Is Argue

By now I'm freaking out and shaking and looking at Dom hoping he could talk his way out of me racing his most prized possession, which just so happened to be his deceased fathers car. Quickly flicking my eyes from Dom to Tran I tried to convey some sense through my eyes. Dom finally caught my eyes for a second with panic in his eyes before he looked up with determination. " Your on! Get your money, your girl and your pink slip ready."

==================================================================

"Dom your not really thinking about letting The Big Red Hen drive and loose your car are you?!" Leon was looking at Dom as if he was insane, which he was, while this nasty red vein popped out of his head.

Everyone else in the DT Crew was looking at Dom like he was on crack and Letty was sitting on the side smirking her ass off while I didn't know what to do with myself.
" I already told them she was in, no we were in so I have to live up to my word." Dom said with determination in his voice.

" But you can't do that! It's your dad's car! It took you forever to fix that car up and now, not only are you going to let fast ass over there ruin it but loss it as well!" Leon yelled at Dom. Everyone was at a standstill knowing that Leon said an ass bunch more then supposed.

Dom's face became red and his eyes lite with fire. " Okay first DON'T YOU EVER DOUBT ME! Second, DON'T EVER MENTION MY FATHER AND WHAT I DO WITH HIS CAR! WHOSE THE LEADER OF THIS CREW?!" Leon looked away from Dom as his shouts began to attract the attention of a few racer chasers and racers.
" Look shouldn't we be considering what we are going to do with the whole Synabella driving your car and loosing it thing?" Mia said, by now I was pissed that they had so much shit to say about my driving yet they've never seen me drive.

" THE RACE WILL BEGIN IN FIVE MINUTES!" Hector shouted over all the noise with a bull horn.
Everyone looked over at me and began 'giving me advice' such as "Don't loose my car!' or "Don't loose our money!' and so many other nice words of encouragement.

"Aye! Shut the fuck up and let her get prepared in the damn car!" Letty shouted at the crew as they continued to squash me with their words of wisdom.

They all began to back off while Vince pushed me towards Dom's car and Dom handed me his keys while he fixed his calm facade back onto his face. I hoped into the car and started it up, and just sat there for a while taking in the situation and the car in general.
The one thing you can't say about Dom is that he doesn't keep his car clean. As I drove to the starting line I could feel the the burning of all the DT Crews eyes on the car and me, Dom's being the worst. I could also feel Letty's smirk on face as she looked on with smugness.

" I hope your ready to get your ass beat! It'll be the most exercise you've had in years!" I rolled up my window and tried to block all the distractions including Johnny Trans ho and tried to channel into my racing zone.

A racer chaser walked in front of us and pulled her bra off, all the while giving the crowd a nice show of her size C boobs (which got a lot of wolf whistles) and signaled us to get ready. "ON YOUR MARK, GET SET, GO!" as she said go she threw her bra down and we both took off.
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the long wait I had this as a Draft but I didn't know how to end this chapter or start it! I wanna thank you all for reading this and hope you enjoy this chapter. Also if you wanna help me or give me any ideas follow and send me a direct message at @Ntroducing_ME_
on Twitter