So You Can Leave Like The Sane Abandoned Me

Rape/Hate

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

His name was Frank Iero.
My name is Zacky Baker.
His name was Brian Haner.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I wanted him. I wanted to claim his body. I want to make him mine, and no one else’s. At least for the night. Just until the morning came. Than it be on to the next victim, next person. That really was all I wanted to do. And as psychotic and odd as that sounded to some … it wasn’t that bad.

He was doing it all for him. All he wanted was him … and than at the same time he hated him. Hated him for what he was … how he was.

The subtly and gracefulness.

Yeah right, I wish I had those talents. The only person who seems remotely interested was him, but I knew I didn’t stand a chance. Look at him … He was bold, confident and proud, and what the fuck was I?

A helpless boy in love with him … when he clearly wasn’t reciprocating those feelings. Mh, I had a long way to go… I knew that.

But, all I want, is him, sprawled out, on his back, on my bed, legs wide fucking open and just waiting for me to claim him. Take him, hard and rough and fucking bareback, not even fucking caring about any consequences or the aftermath.
Who fucking cared anyways? He’d just be another fuck. Another person claimed. Yet I knew there would always be something missing … something that didn’t fit and that was my own fucked up thinking.

It was weird for me to fucking want him so bad …
And then want him out of my life, in less than half the time it took me to get him in all those positions.