So You Can Leave Like The Sane Abandoned Me

Kill/Fear

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

My name is Frank Iero.
His name was Zacky Baker.
His name was Brian Haner.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Jesus fucking Christ! I am so close to ordering a fucking restraining order against some dude. I swear, if he thinks he’s being all sneaky and shit, he really isn’t. I want him gone, away. I know who he is anyways.

I’ve seen him around. Him and his friend. Some brown eyed guy. I wanted him to stop be around too. They both gave him such chills, fuck. There were times I didn’t want to leave home.

I was seriously starting to carry around objects just for protection.

I had two switch blades on me at all times. It was fucking ridiculous. I didn’t even know him! Or the … the other him! Whatever their names were. Jesus, but they both were creepy.

I never really used to see brown eyes, only him. But then I started seeing him more.
I look over my shoulder every 5 minutes, I walk to and from home with fucking caution; looking fucking mental or something, looking over my shoulder constantly. He tries to be sneaky, but he really isn’t.

I mean, anyone would eventually see eyes traveling upon them. Just watching. Jesus .

I don’t think I am leaving the house. Nope, not today! What if he was out there?

Maybe if I stay at home, and just work on something … distract myself, I’ll be fine. Something productive, other than thinking of him. Him and his creepy looks, his posture. He looked like he was on the hunt. A fucking hunting, and something told me I was the fucking prey.

And if there is anything I am going to tell you, it’s this …
I am fucking scared …