Sequel: Without Love
Status: Complete/Finished

Irresistible Player

Part 3/3: Loving while hating

She was still in his arms, even after so many weeks. I just couldn’t help myself as tears started to form at the corner of my eyes. Luckily I had a room and I could just lock the door and be away from him and her. Her! Why was she still there?! I could live with him being with a girl every other day but her? She had been there for too long as if he was actually considering being with her. It was different from everything I was immune to. I knew the others were going to leave one day but she was still here. Why was she still in his arms?

‘’Anna?’’ His voice called as I ran up the stairs. Tears were silently running down my cheeks and I couldn’t turn around. He was with her and he would see my tear-stained face. He'll probably laugh with her about how I was an idiot for being in love with him. Damn it! ‘’Anna!’’ He called again as he was running after me leaving his girlfriend alone in the living room. I felt so afraid that time.

‘’Why don't you just run back to her?’’ I screamed inside my heart, wanting nothing more than to tell him to get out of my house with that girlfriend of his.

‘’Why can't I forget you?’’ I whispered in my mind without him listening.

‘’Anna…’’ I was running down the hall, almost clasping my doorknob as I felt my arm being pulled and he twisted me around in his arms. Oh, how long I've wanted to be in them.

‘’Get away Matt.’’ I hissed but he stayed still and I thought his grip actually might have tightened. ‘’Let me go!’’ I yelled and I couldn't help the tears sobbing their way echoing into the empty hallway. Leica opened the door and just watched us. Her jaw was slightly ajar, waiting for something big to happen. What was she waiting for?

‘’No, Anna. I want to know why you're crying.’’ He said, concerned before he continued, ‘’Why have you distanced yourself from me? Anna, we're best friends. Doesn't that mean anything to you anymore?’’ I guessed not since he was so busy with his new girlfriend to actually notice my feelings for him. But he hadn’t done so in a long while, why would he notice now? I thought and I shook my head.

‘’I can't. You'll just laugh and run away with your whore.’’ I answered but I was greeted with silence. What was with the silence, now? I was staring into his beautiful hazel eyes. I loved his eyes, his nose, his lips… I loved everything about him, even the silliest things. I saw him smile…a caring kind of smile yet how was I supposed to know if it was love...if it was like...

‘’I care about you, Anna. I'd never do anything that hurtful to you.’’ He whispered pulling my head to his shoulder in a weird hug. It felt comforting and lovely. It was almost perfect. ‘’What's wrong?’’ I heard his sweet, concerned voice asking me.

‘’Don't you get it Matt? Don’t you get it?’’ I asked him and I started crying harder. He didn’t reply so I thought I would just tell him everything and end my misery. I couldn’t go on like this anymore. I had to get it out of my chest so that was what I did.

‘’I love you, you idiot. I love you and I can't stand you.’’ I replied and guess what, he chuckled.

‘’Damn, if only I could make you stand me.’’ Was his answer and I looked up and into his hazel eyes as he starred into my light green ones before he continued, ‘’I love you too Anna.’’ Then he suddenly kissed me and I felt like there were no other girls leaving his room with messed up makeup and tears. We had been best friends forever...and yet he didn’t know how much he meant to me.

‘’I'm not like every other girl you've slept with so let's keep it that way.’’

‘’That’s why I am so in love with you.’’ He said kissing me and we shared a kiss with so much love in it that felt like Heaven. I pushed him away.

‘’I'm not like the others and you better remember that.’’ I said once again happily.

‘’As long as you’re in my arms, you’ll make sure I’ll never forget…’’ He said smiling and oh God, that killer smile of his took my breath away again.

‘’You can count on that!’’ I said smirking and he kissed my cheek, down my neck smelling my perfume.

‘’I should have told you sooner but I was a coward.’’ He whispered and I pushed him away as my eyes went wide open. What did he just say? Sooner? What? H-How?

‘’What did you just-‘’ I started saying but before I could even continue, he had crushed his lips to mine. He was so hungry for my lips that it felt like we were kissing forever. I thought the kiss went on for like fifteen minutes before he pulled away.

‘’I used to love you since I met you and I always will.’’ He said making me the happiest girl alive in the whole world.

‘’Same here!’’ I said connecting our lips again.

We were together now and for sure this time he will stop playing with those girls because I will make sure he only wants me. Even though I had no idea what the future held for us, I knew that I loved him and wanted him by my side and beside another Anna. The only Anna by his side will be me and I will make sure I’m the only one for him.
♠ ♠ ♠
SUBSCRIBE / COMMENT / BANNER = HAPPY WRITER / FASTER UPDATES

© Copyright of XXXataktoulaXXX [Maria-Dimitra Vetsika]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like the new version better. :D
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You can contact me here:

http://member.mibba.com/221280/ [XXXataktoulaXXX]
http://www.wattpad.com/user/XXXataktoulaXXX
http://quizilla.teennick.com/user/XXXataktoulaXXX/profile/
http://www.fanfiction.net/~xxxataktoulaxxx OR http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3064926/
http://www.facebook.com/#!/Ataktoula
http://s1085.photobucket.com/home/XXXataktoulaXXX/index
ataktoula-breathless@hotmail.com OR marian-silverbullet@hotmail.com