Status: Lücke- Hiatus. Will start writing a lot more soon.

Maybe Things Are Not So Different.

Prologue

"I don't know how you do it, man, I'd be sick of this if I were you," Max said as he placed the cancer stick between his lips, inhaling. 

"What? Do you think I'm not sick of this shit? It's fucking ridiculous. But, eh, if it means the old man has more work and less time to spend with us, I honestly don't give a shit," I replied, chuckling at the end. 

Max exhaled, looking back at me. "How 'bout Colten?" he asked. I shook my head, answering, "The kid tries to make friends everywhere we end up. Already told him it's useless,".

"Well ya can't blame him. He's 14, dude, let him enjoy life a bit before he turns into you," Max said jokingly. I raised an eye brow at him.

"Oh really? What's wrong with me?" I asked, playing along. Max laughed. "I don't know, you smoke weed, play with people's emotions, sleep around and don't give a shit about anything you do," he replied. "Hey, Bob Marley smoked weed too, it's not bad!" I protested. Max scoffed, throwing down the cigarette and stepping on it. 

"Whatever. Look, I gotta go, so... see ya whenever God or whatever the hell is up there wants us to see each other," he said, looking up at the sky confusedly. I laughed. 

"Alright. Bye," I said. He went off one way and I went the other, to my 'home'. It wasn't a long walk, so I got there pretty quickly, seeing that a U-Haul truck (or whatever the fuck they are) was already outside of my house. I sighed. This sight was all-too-familiar, and honestly, it was pissing me off.

"Craig, come help me!" my father called out as he was moving some furniture in there. "Like hell I will!" I yelled back, going inside the house. Call me disrespectful, rude, all of those things, but do you really think I'll want to help him? I don't even wanna move.

I walked up to my room to see that my things were already packed. Colten probably did this. Remind me to thank him for that. 

So, if you haven't caught up yet, my name's Craig, and this moving thing happens almost every month, it's truly ridiculous. I have a younger brother who is... gay. I'm not necessarily homophobic but... damn, my little bro being gay huh? Sorry you're being dragged into all of this.
♠ ♠ ♠
Short but it's a prologue. HI GUISE! yeah so this is way better than Rise Up's prologue and I feel a little more satisfied with this. All chapters will be in Craig's POV and Beau will come in in like the 5th chapter or something. Thanks to the eight of you who subbed and thanks to megooder for commenting :)
Comment&Sub love you!!