There's a First Time for Everything

The First Encounter

Bill’s POV

I panicked in the hotel’s ensuite bathroom, preparing for the gig Georg was taking me to. I wouldnt have gone on my own no matter how much i wanted to see Good Charlotte, i stood in front of the bathroom mirror looking over my precisely applied makeup hoping that it wouldn’t smudge in the sweaty crowd. “SHIT!” i shouted rather loudly “whats wrong now? Broken a nail?” I heard Toms voice come from the other side of the door. “NO! I’m not that bad” I pouted holding the hand with the broken nail cursing under my breath. I heard Tom laugh and knew he knew that i was lying . Sometimes its really annoying to have that special twin connection we have. I sighed twisting a finger in my freshly highlighted hair that i had decided to leave down. “I spoze your gonna get all tangled tonight then?” i questioned it, knowing it would.

“Has anyone seen Bill yet? I cant find him and we’re meant to be leaving now” I unlocked the door and walked into my room to find all the members of Tokio Hotel hanging out in my room. Tom was lounging on my bed grinning at his laptop with a lustfull expression,I had a pretty strong feeling that he wasnt writing lyrics for us to work on later on, Gustav was watching the obviously fascinating laptop with an almost greedy expression and Georg had obviously been pacing up and down the bathroom door waiting for me to appear. “Don’t worry i’m here, ready to go?” I smiled my best smile at him because we all knew that Georg isnt exactly the biggest Good Charlotte fan and that he was only going to keep me company. When i first saw the advertisemement for GC’s gig a few months ago i got really excited because we all had a week off right when the gig was playing and i desperately wanted to go, not only because i love their music but also because of their unbelievably hot guitarist, Billy Martin. That’s right im bi but im not out of the closet yet, not even Tom knows, I mean I think hes got some suspicions about me but ive been able to keep him off the scent for now at least...
ΘΘΘΘ

I stood breathing hard waiting for Billy to materialise out of the smoke, waiting for the guy that made me realise my sexuality to appear for the first time infront of my eyes I heard the drums beating and the whole crowd screaming then the opening riff for boys and girls started playing. I was screaming along with the crowd begging for the band i loved to just appear already, then all of a sudden a flash of bright white light flooded the room and there he was, my life, my hero, my billy. He strutted, danced, headbanged, wiggled,laughed and smiled his way through some of their songs before Benji started to talk to the crowd. I didnt concentrate on what he was saying, I couldn’t because i had caught Billys eye, he was looking at me and i felt a warm feeling creep round the back of my neck, I tried to flash him a cute smile but hed turned away before I could. Was it my imagination or was that a blush creeping up his cheeks. Surely i hadn’t caused him to blush! Oh how i just wanted to feel his lip gloss coated lips pressed against myown, to feel his toned slimline body bearing down upon my own scrawny torso to feel him—oh god im turning myself on just thinking about what could happen. “hey, Bill!” I heard Georg shout to me above the music “what?” i shouted back trying to get rid of the firm problem that was beggining to arise from my imagination “don’t point! Its rude” he laughed making it evident he had felt my ‘problem’move against his leg because of me jumping in time to the music.

ΘΘΘΘ

Billys POV:

I had just put down my first guitar and was reaching for the second when i saw the most gorgeus girl i had ever seen staring intently at me “oh yes im gonna get me some of that tonight “ i thought. I looked closer but something wasnt quite right, the short sleeved t-shirt she was wearing had no curves and her arms in the hair were slighty furry. “CRAPTASTIC” Ishouted in my head and turned away to get the guitar and start playing “its a fucking guy!” i said under my breath as i felt myself turning a faint red. I played on trying not to watch this guy but i couldnt help it. Im not gay am i? No im not hes a guy and i do not like guys...but just look at him. His perfectly straight hair, his perfect black eyeshadow lining his sexy dark brown eyes. I couldnt help but let my imagination run away from me. I saw images of us in my hotel room his torso glistening under my scrawny one watching his beautiful face contort into extreme pleasure caused by my personal area grinding at his own... “shit!” i said realising that my imagination was stronger than i thought, manouvering my guitar infront of me to hide myself before any of the fans could get an eyefull.
♠ ♠ ♠
Be nice! its my first fic...ever! comment pleeeeeeeeeease :)