There's a First Time for Everything

The dressing room

Billys POV:

I sat in the dressing room trying to cool down from the heat up on stage when i heard a knock at the door and in came benji, the guy i saw in the crowd and a guy with long brown hair. I turned instantly red as i remembered the thoughts i got on stage and hurridly reminded my self that i was in fact straight. “hi” the guy with in the crowd squeaked “I’m Bill” he said smiling broadly.
“Hi” i replied looking him shamelessly over. Now he was level with me i saw that he was that same height as me even skinnier than me with seriously long black hair and white-blonde streaks. I got a quick mental flash of my hands gripping his amazing hair and crashing his amazingly soft looking lips against my own before i shook my head and thought ‘jeez your fucking STRAIGHT!’
“And this is Georg” said benji happily he obviously knew them because he doesnt usually bring people back to our dressing room after a gig. “theyr from tokio hotel. Remember that band I’m always rabbiting on about?”
“OH! No way your in tokio hotel!” i questioned surprised at Bill who im guessing was the singer “Yeah, we are” he said smiling again. As he did so i saw a flash of silver in his mouth and guessed his tounge was peirced. Damnitt more images of where that tounge could go and the extra bonus of a peircing to make it more- ‘NO FOR FUCKS SAKE YOUR FUCKING STRAIGHT GET IT INTO YOUR FUCKING HEAD!!’

I looked away and realised that Benji and Georg were already in deep discussion about something so I decided to find more stuff about Bill. I flopped onto the couch and gestured for him to do the same. He sat, crossed his legs and immediately started telling me about how he had always wanted to meet me and the band and stuff like that, but i completely zoned out and could not focus on what he was saying, i could only just stare at his beauty. ‘You know what? Fuck it i dont care if hes a guy or not this guy is beautiful!’ i thought. I saw that he had a tattoo on his left forearm of a swirly word i couldnt understand and the numbers 89 next to it. I wondered about it and asked what it meant
“its the year of my birth” he replied sweetly. “ive got this one too” he said lifting up his hair and allowing me to see the back of his neck
“cool its your bands logo right?” i said touching it.
when my fingers touched his tanned skin he shuddered slightly and warned me that he is extremely sensitive around his neck and shoulders. I raised an eyebrow and decided i could have a little fun with this information. “oh really?” i said in the best seductive voice i could manage. By now i and my ever growing equpiment downstairs couldnt care less if bill was a guy or a girl all i wanted to do was to make the images that were flashing in my head come true.
“yeah. Its weird huh? He said looking at me with a slightly embaressed look.
“no i dont think so, i think its cute.” I said leaning slightly closer to him. He looked at me puzzled but realised i was leaning closer and leaned away looking away, in the direction of where i assumed benji and Georg were sitting. I glanced over and realised they were long gone and decided to go through with as much of my plan as possible. “So what if i do this” i ran one of my cold fingers along the length of his neck and into the neck of his shirt “what happens then?” i asked putting on the best smile i could do. He made a sound that sounded a bit like a cross between a moan and a mewing sound, bit his lip and closed his eyes at the cool contact i glanced down at his crossed legs and saw he was beginning to harden. From this i found out that he was either gay or bi so it was okay to go ahead with what i wanted to do. I leaned forward so our faces were inches apart and whispered in his ear “I bet I know somewhere else thats extremely sensitive too” his eyes flew open as my fingers ghosted down his clothed torso and down to the crotch of his tight black pants. He began to say something but I cut him off with a deep pasionate kiss. I felt him get fully hard and knew that he wanted this as much as i did. I felt his manicured fingers grope the back of my head pulling me in deeper into his mouth wanting more. I obliged and slid my hand in between his boxers and jeans, slightly rubbing his clothed erection. He broke the kiss apart with a breathy “Fffuck!”causing my own erection to get even harder than i thought possible. It was starting to hurt from the neglect so i stood up from the couch and waited for Bill to question me so i could tell him we were going to my hotel room, but the question never came. Just a wide eyed bill sat there staring at my shoulder for some strange reason. I was about to ask him what was wrong when i heard a cough come from behind me. I whipped round to see benji there.
“I was gonna ask if bill wanted to come back to the hotel with us to hang out but it looks like you may have asked him already” he smirked. I couldnt say anything, my cheeks burned scarlet, realised i was still at full mast so i ran to the toilet door and locked myself in sliding down the door with my back against it whishing benji wasnt hanging round so i could get my one night stand with Bill.
♠ ♠ ♠
comments please?