There's a First Time for Everything

the restaraunt

Billy’s POV
I love being able to lie off of the top of my head like that. I giggled happily to myself and smiled as i followed Bill and Georg down the stairs to Benjis new landrover. Hed sent me a text in the toilet explaining that hes got a new one just for tonight and that the four of us would be going to a restaurant and then to wherever we wanted to go. It was about 1 in the morning when we arrived at the restaurant. Benji drove with Georg in the front seat, i sat next to the left window behind Benji and Bill on the other, avoiding my gaze at all time and staring out the window. I could’ve sworn that i saw a tear swim down his smoothe cheek but he wiped it away whilst he scratched his nose. We all got out and stood in the cold night air. Bill shivered in his thin t-shirt so i took off my level 27 hoodie and held it out for him to wear. He looked at me frightened like a deer caught in headlights but took it, managed a small smile and squeaked thankyou. The fact that id scared him so much in just an hour seemed to scare me a little, all i wanted was for us to have a bit of amazing sex. He said that hes already done it so i dont see the problem. Unless...unless he hasnt lost his virginity yet and he doesnt want to loose it to me. I suppose thats it. I can understand why though. Ive got a massive jaw, hair that just seems to get greasy no matter what i do and i look like a skeleton. But it doesnt seem to stop all my fans screaming for me and telling me they love me. Hmm i guess this guy’s different, but then again i already know that. He’s the only person to say no to me and it only seemed to make me want him more. I watched as he put on the hoodie that was too big for him and snuggle into it like a comfy blanket. I smiled, happy that he seemed somewhat comfortable in my prescence now. He glanced at me, saw i was smiling at him and turned red. He dropped his folded arms and shoved his hands in the pockets obviously thinking i was laughing at him. But i wasnt. This guy is just too cute. I’ve changed my mind. I dont think i just want him for the sex anymore, i want him to just be with him aswell.i found i was noticing his little habits like blinking hard when someone does something unexpected, his ability to look glamorous in a tshirt,hoodie,tight black pants and adidas trainers was enviable. We entered the restaurant and was guided to a table for four. Bill sat next to georg and i could see he didnt want me to sit next to him so i sat on the other side of georg i saw benjis face and knew instantly he had wanted to sit where i was so i sighed quietly and shifted to the empty seat next to bill. Benji grinned at me and winked a thanks at me. I rolled my eyes at him and noticed that bill shifted a little in his seat towards georg. I was a alittle disheartened and decided to look at the alcohol menu. I desperately needed a drink. “hey, what do you guys say to me ordering a bottle or more of champagne?” asked benji happily, obviously unaware of the tension between me and bill. “Sounds great!” i and Georg said but bill stayed quiet. He had refused to take my hoodie off and was now fiddling with the zip on it looking away from everyone. I saw georg nudge him with his elbow and whisper something that sounded a bit like “go on have a bit”. He shook his head slightly and looked up to realise we were all looking at him. He blushed a delicate pink and said “yeah alright then”. Giving Benji a slightly strained smile and not even looking at me. I sighed quietly and called waitress over who was rather pretty but nowhere near as nice as Bill, but seeing as i wasnt going to get another look from him i decided to flirt a little. “hey gorgeous” i said, winking at the blonde waitress “hey” she said with a slight purr “what can i get you?” she asked the table but continued looking at me. I beckoned her down so i could whisper in her ear “how about you get me and you in the coat cupboard having a little fun hmm?” i said in my best sexy voice. She giggled and said “im not sure thats on the menu but ill see what i can do” turning a nasty shade of magenta. I smiled at her and asked for a strongbow. As the others placed their drinks orders i noticed bill looking even more depressed than he had been all evening. I leant over as much as i dared and whispered “are you okay? Your not ill or anything are you? You look really down” “n-no” he stuttered in reply. Probably shocked from the change of attitude towards him from forceful to genuinley concerned. “ i’m fine” he smiled a genuine smile and seemed to relax knowing that i wasnt going to try and rape him any second. After a quick chat about music the waitress returned with our drinks and benji’s four bottles of champagne. “The facility you requested earlier sir, is now free when youve finished your drinks.” She told me infront of everyone. I winked and said “cheers darling, i knew you’d find a way to sort it out”. She walked away with a bit more of a wiggle than most woman would normally walk with which made me laugh. I glanced round the table and the were all smirking apart from bill who looked down again. Was he sad because i was flirting with someone or because he fancied the waitress. I leant over again but bill hissed at me before i could say anything “look im fine okay? You dont need to check up on me every 5 minutes” i was shocked and mumbled “i only wanted to know if you wanted the waitress coz you seemed down when i was flirting thats all” he looked at me and widened his eyes. “you really have no clue do you?” he hissed.
I shifted back in my seat and looked down at the strongbow infront of me and downed half of it.

Bill’s POV

I watched billy as he downed half his strongbow with narrowed eyes. How the hell can he be so insensitive. He knows that i adore him and yet hes planning to fuck this nasty, cheap waitress who couldnt have chosen a worse shade of foundation even if she tried! I tried to be angry throughout dinner but it was either the alcohol or billy’s wounded puppy expressions that i kept seeing whenever he tried to talk to me. By the time we’d gotten to desert i was slurring my words and the whole world was swimming and blurry. I wasnt used to drinking and it had the biggest effect on me because i hadnt really drunk much in my life. I’d forgotten i was angry at billy and was slumped against him with his arms round my waist. It was the most comfortable i had ever felt in my life. My head was rested against his shoulders and i couldnt help but gaze at his wonderous jawline i had fantasized about so much. i could see he was a little slurred as well but not as near as bad as me. I noticed that he kept glancing down at me whenever he could and that made me so happy, just to know he was looking at me. When our meal was over it was about 3 in the morning and we were all quite drunk but i was the worst affected. I had billys arm round my waist while i held onto him to stay upright.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry i havnt been updating stuffs been going on at home
shall try to update more frequently though