There's a First Time for Everything

onto the bathroom

Bill’s POV:

Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god Oh my god. Billy martin is gay and hes just kissed me and hes touched me and ohmygod Benji was standing there watching it. Ohmygod CRINGE!!
I have never ever been touched like that before i’ve only ever had one kiss before and that was when i was ten! Oh god, the absolute love of my life has just kissed me in a way i have never been kissed before. Does this mean we’re together? Oh no! What if he thinks im a slut? Letting him touch me like that. What would have happened if he hadnt of gotten up? Would he have tried to get to fourth base? Oh god i dont think im ready to loose my virginity yet even though i’ve known about billy for ages i’ve never actually met him. I love him, or at least i think i do but i dont think i wanna loose it just yet, especially if he thinks im just a one night stand or something. Jeez i sound gay don’t i?
“Earth to Bill!” benji said
“oh sorry!” i said blushing, “i was just spacing out”
“hmmm. I bet i know what about. Listen, i’ts obvious you like billy, i saw you staring at him non stop throughout the gig. But you have to be careful, hes not exactly....stable. If you know what i mean”
I looked at him completely confused. He sighed “he’s a bit like your brother Tom if that helps”
“oh” my heart sank and shattered. So i was the conquest for the night, a cheap groupie that would no doubt bend over backwards for him.
“Listen, do you wanna come back to our hotel and hang with us? It would be all of us, including Georg too, though no chance for you and billy to get some alone time.” He smirked when he said the last part. I gave him a false smile and said “okay, but now i know what hes like i think ill just talk with everyone” he held out his hand to help me up off the couch and hauled me up, once i was standing he checked me over and smirked again. “You might want to use the bathroom once billy’s done” i realised what he meant and sat back down again and quickly pulled a cusion on my lap to cover my problem. “thanks” i mumbled and he hurried off to find the rest of the band. I heard the door unlock and out came a very sweaty looking billy.no guesses as to what hes been doing in there then, i thought. I bit my lip and waited for him to pass through the door after benji but he didnt, he just stood there looking at me.
“hey” he said in a deeper voice than before. I nodded shyly not wanting him to think i was interested and stood up. He walked towards me but i dodged him and dashed into the bathroom i turned to close the door and saw he was staring at me confused. I smiled at him and shut the door firmly then turned the lock to make sure i wasnt walked in on.
I heard footsteps outide the door and guesseed billy had gone to look for benji and the others. I sighed and started the tiring process of talking myself down. I closed my eyes and after several pictures of gustav in a womans swimming costume i had sucesfully gotten rid of the problem. I opened my eyes to find a pair of stunning blue ones staring back. I yelped and jumped back. Billy laughed at my reaction and told me that the lock never works properly in here. I bit my lip yet again and shot him a worried glance. He took a step towards me and tried to place his hands on my waist. I stepped back “no im not going to let you take-.uhm” i said whishing i hadnt said anything “Take what?” he said stepping closer yet again “nothing” i mumbled. “you have had sex before now havn’t you bill?” he said giving me what he supposed was an innocent face but failing miserably because i could see the lust raising in his eyes again. “o-of course i have” i said trying to sound convincing. He smiled at me and leaned in to kiss me again. I took another step back and my back hit the wall hard he just smiled again and said, with a hint of purr in his voice “well then i suppose you’ll know what happens next then” kissing me again, with more force than before. I struggled against him trying to push him away. I really didnt want to do this in one night. I wouldn’t have minded so much if he’d tried to romance me first but this felt wrong, he still meant the world to me but i was regretting benji finding me and bringing me back. billy pulled away from me from lack of air and looked me straight in the eye. He ran his hands down me and back into my trousers. But there wasnt anything to find, this was far from sexy and i was frightened. Billy looked at me puzzled, took his hand out of my trousers and he slid hid hands onto my hips, held them tightly and pushed against me, letting me feel his erection slide against my unwilling package. I wimpered in fright and struggled against him trying to break free but i suppose he took my noises for pleasure and continued.
“Please no” i whimpered “i dont want this” i said trying to push him away but he didnt even budge from my feeble matchsticks for arms. He stopped grinding and glared at me “you know the more you struggle the more you turn me on hunny” he whispered in my ear before nibbling in the tip. I may not be strong but im sneaky. I let out a fake moan and he seemed convinced he moved his head away from mine. I pushed my hips against his as hard as i could causing him to gasp i slid to my knees and put my hands on his belt buckle. He laughed at my sudden rush of activity and pushed his crotch into my hands i told him to spread his legs some more and he did. I slid my hands down the side of his thighs and slid through his legs and bolted out the door. Running as fast as i could towards the door that benji had gone through earlier when i felt a strong hand grip my forearm and spin me round. I panicked and struggled but when i realised it was Georg i collapsed against him and sobbed
“Whats the matter?” he gasped from the crushing hugs i was giving him. “i-i-bi-billy” i sobbed “t-take me home! Please!” i cried clinging onto his shirt. “oh but i thought you were going to stay and talk to the band. I was quite looking forward to getting to know benji a bit more”
“n-no, please?” i pleaded “take me home” i buried my face in the bit where his neck connects to the shoulder and tried to control my crying. I didnt want all of my makeup to run down my face. I heard the toilet door swing open and saw billy freeze at the sight of georg comforting me. Georg looked up then back down at me wide eyed and shocked. “Bill.. what..what were you doing in there” he asked nit sure if he wanted to know or not. I took a breath and started to explain what had happened when billy cut across me “i was feeling faint from all the sweating i did up on stage, i fainted in there while he was outside the door, he came in, saw me on the floor and helped me regain consciousness.” “oh” said Georg slightly relieved but then looked confused “then why was he crying and running away” he asked looking concerned aswell as confused. “i started to throw up” he said cooly “he must’ve panicked and ran”. “oh” said georg again looking satisfied. “you got frightened by billy puking? But youve helped tom recover from drinking all the time, why is billy any different” i started to mumble incoherently but billy cut across me again and said “you know that bills got a special bond with tom, they are the same and they love each other so naturally he’d do anything for tom”. “yeah. I forgot about the twin bond theyve got”. Laughed Georg. “Hey Georg come and look at this!” came benji’s voice from a distance outside the window. Georg stuck his head out shouted down the word wow and grabbed my hand and started to drag me through the door and down the flight of stairs that led outside. I could hear billy giggling as quietly as he could. damn his laugh is cute, but i cant forgive him for what hes done tonight. Not now i know that he just wants sex.
♠ ♠ ♠
let me know if theres anything that i can do to make it better