Status: I'll try to publish my stories since my exams are coming up.

Suicidal Love

Vision

Hidan dragged Thanerah down the hallway and they were going deeper and deeper into the base. Then Hidan stopped in front of a door and then grabbed the ring of keys that are hanged by a hook at the side. The other side had a candle ignited. “Where are you taking me?” asked Thanerah. Then she yelped in pain when Hidan tightened his hold around her, making her hand to feel a bit numb. *B-Bastard...* thought Thanerah. Hidan unlocked the door then opened it, Thanerah could only see a long set of stairs that leads right below and the way was ignited by candle lights.

“Come on” growled Hidan as he started to drag her down the stairs. Thanerah whimpered a bit since Hidan is still holding her wrist tightly and she could see her hand going pale.

After many stairs later they finally reached the bottom and it felt really cold; cold enough for Thanerah to see the fog of her breath. Then Hidan dragged her again towards the hallway of doors. It was very quiet besides the sound of their footsteps. Then Hidan stopped in front of a door and used one of the keys to unlock it. When he opened it he growled at Thanerah “Get in there” then he throw her into her cell then before she could react Hidan shut the door and locked it.

Thanerah couldn’t see anything but darkness but she could see the faint light from the bottom of the door. She rushed towards it and banged the door with her fists “Let me out!! Let me out!!” she pleaded but she didn’t hear anything from the outside. Then footsteps started to walk away “Hidan!! You can’t leave me here! Please!!” but that didn’t stop Hidan at all.

Thanerah continued to bang on the door for hours, hoping for someone to come to rescue her. But after hours and hours her hope faded. Then she finally stopped and leaned against the door with her body. Then her shoulders started to shake as she began to sob, and then she slowly slid down to the cold floor. She continued to sob uncontrollably for hours and hours until she had no more tears left.

She just lie on the ground, cold so she had to change her positions into a human ball to try to keep herself warm since it felt like 16 degrees. *A-Am I...Am I going to die...like this?* she asked herself. She scoffed lightly since she felt her throat dry from all the screaming. *Of course not...I’m immortal now...* then she looked at the back of her right hand where the weird armour thing is *Thanks to this damn thing!!* Then suddenly the crystal started to glow which caught Thanerah’s attention immediately.

She arched a brow as small light started to come out from the crystal and wrapped themselves around Thanerah’s hands. Thanerah played with it a few moments and felt a bit relieved that there was some light in the dark cold room. *It’s beautiful...even though it can kill me* then she sighed heavily and closed her eyes since she felt a bit exhausted.

~*~

After two days, Thanerah’s cell hasn’t been opened. Hidan was sitting in the kitchen table, eating some breakfast. Then he glanced at the door where it leads to the underground dungeon. Hidan swallowed his food then looked at his plate that was half-finished before glancing back at the door. *I should bring her some...*

After a while he prepared a tray of breakfast and walked down the hallway towards the door to the dungeon while everyone else was either in their missions or locked themselves in their rooms. Hidan unlocked the dungeon door and walked down the stairs after he locked it.
He reached the bottom of the stairs and walked towards Thanerah’s cell door then used the ring of keys to open it. When he tried to open it he hit something. “What the fuck?” he mumbled but then he heard a soft groan from the floor. Hidan looked down, using the light he saw that it was Thanerah.

“Huh?” Hidan knelt down to put the tray on the floor and pushed the door a bit wider so he can enter. Then he kneeled by Thanerah’s side. “Hey, bitch. Wake the fuck up” he turned her around so he can look at her face. She looked incredibly pale like she had died but when he heard a soft groan from her, Hidan sighed heavily.

He brought Thanerah in his arms and lifted her off the cold ground by holding her bridle-style. Then he walked towards the single bed that only has a pillow and white thin sheets. Hidan laid Thanerah on the bed and she immediately formed into a small ball as she let out a cold shaky sigh. Hidan sighed heavily and he could see the small fog by his breath.

He took his Akatsuki cloak out and covered Thanerah with it. She managed to stop shivering and she let out a soft sigh before bringing Hidan’s Akatsuki cloak closer to her. Then Hidan exit the cell to bring the tray of food in and put it on the table that is right next to her bed. Then he turned on the lamp but he made it dim. He looked at Thanerah’s face and titled his head a bit *She doesn’t seem like the type to be cold-hearted. Or bloodshed* Then he leaned closer to her face *She looks more like an angel...* then he mentally slapped himself as he cursed under his breath.

*What the fuck am I thinking?* thought Hidan as he moved away from Thanerah then quickly walked out of the cell before locking it.

~*~

Thanerah opened her eyes when she smelled some food. When her vision got cleared she could see a tray of breakfast and a glass of orange juice. “Food...” mumbled Thanerah and her stomach grumbled with need. She sat up but then noticed the cloak fallen from her shoulders to her lap. “What the...?” she mumbled then she noticed that it was an Akatsuki cloak. “Who...?” mumbled Thanerah as she grasped the cloak in her hands until her stomach grumbled again.

“Argh...!” then she quickly got out of bed and sat in the table to eat her breakfast that is still hot. She felt relieved when she finished the entire breakfast and left not one little crumb left since she doesn’t know how much longer is she going to stay here.

Then suddenly the door was banged opened. Thanerah quickly turned her head to see that it was Kakuzu.“You’re coming with us”

~*~

She was brought up to the surface by Kakuzu then dragged to the living room. When she got there she could see that there were some people, hanging around. She also saw Hidan, sitting on the head of the couch from behind with his arms crossed. He put on a new cloak. “Got your pet here, now let’s go” growled Kakuzu then he pushed her towards Hidan. Hidan quickly react by catching her in her arms then pushed her away a bit.

Then he said to her sternly “Don’t lag behind again or else I’ll lock you up again in that dungeon for a fucking week” Thanerah trembled a bit before nodding. Hidan grabbed her arm and dragged her out of the base with Kakuzu.

~*~

Thanerah was lying on the grassy ground on the second day ever since she, Hidan and Kakuzu left the base. For some reason she couldn’t sleep. Then she turned her whole body around to look up at the sky. She thought to her mother *I bet you’re far better off than I am right now...* she smirked softly then closed her eyes as she tries to go sleep.

~*~

The images were a bit foggy and faint. But Thanerah managed to see a great beast, with a head like an octopus but has a mouth with sharp fangs, a body like a lion but has no skin but flesh with sharp claws and with a tail that has spikes. It roared at Thanerah and started to charge her. Thanerah tried to move her body but she couldn’t “This is your Vision...if you fail...you’ll die...” she couldn’t take it anymore so she screamed with the top of her lungs.

~*~

She shot up from her slumber as she screamed loudly which awoke the two Akatsuki in a jolt. “What!?When!?Who!?” shouted Hidan. Thanerah pant heavily with cold sweat running down from her brow. Then she covered her face with her hands as she trembled.

Then Hidan and Kakuzu sighed heavily when it was a false alarm. “What the fuck happened, Thanerah?” asked Hidan. Thanerah continued to tremble then she inhaled in deeply and lifted her face from her hands to reveal her eyes puffy red.

“I-I had a horrible nightmare...I don’t know what it means...but I heard from Jashin that...this is my Vision...” Hidan’s eyes widened then he quickly stood up from the ground and grabbed Thanerah’s shoulder

“Come with me” ordered Hidan and he dragged her into the forest so they can have a private conversation.

When Hidan thought they were alone he pushed Thanerah against a tree then looked dead into her eyes. “What did you see?” Asked Hidan but Thanerah trembled a bit and diverted her eyes away from him until he shook Thanerah “What did you see!?” he ordered. Thanerah looked into Hidan’s eyes with her lips trembling.

She answered shakily “I-I saw a...a monster...” Hidan narrowed his eyes to her

“That’s it? That’s fucking it!?” he shouted in rage and Thanerah was staring at him shockingly since she had no idea why Hidan is acting like this.

Then she heard a faint female voice in her head *Ur...Urah...to...* Thanerah tried to find her voice then she said to Hidan “U-Urahto...” Hidan stopped shaking her and glared at her

“An Urahto? Are you fucking sure?” Thanerah nodded. Hidan pulled away from her harshly then turned around so his back was facing her. He sighed heavily and rubbed the bridge of his nose with his eyes closed in deep thought.

“This is fucking suicide...” he grumbled.

Thanerah arched a brow “Wh-what do you mea-!!” she was cut off when she suddenly felt pain in her arm. She screamed in pain and dropped to her knees. Hidan just stood there and watched as Thanerah suffered. She grabbed the spot where the pain came from and she saw a mark, burning into her skin that smoked a bit. Until the pain stopped, Thanerah panted heavily then looked at the mark. “Wha-what is this?” asked Thanerah as small tears escaped from her eyes.

Then Hidan answered “That’s a Jashin mark when he gives you a Vision as a test if you’re a worthy follower or not”

Thanerah asked Hidan “And if I fail?”

Hidan sighed heavily and crossed his arms “If you fail, your soul will be taken away and be kept away in the deepest parts of the underworld, never to be free unless Lord Jashin changes his mind. And your body will turn into a monster. Like an Urahto”

Thanerah felt entirely trapped with this new life, as a Jashinist. If she wants to live she has to follow the ways of Jashinism, if not, she’ll turn into a monster and never meet peace.

Then she heard a hiss from Hidan so she looked up to see Hidan gripping his shoulder with a painful expression. He pushed his cloak down to see a Jashin mark, burning into his skin aswell. “Yo-You got to be fucking kidding me!” shouted Hidan in anger. Then the mark was done.

Hidan sighed heavily and examined the mark before cursing under his breath. Then he said to Thanerah “Congratu-fucking – lations. I’m stuck with you on this”

Thanerah arched a brow “Why?”

“Lord Jashin sent me a new Vision to help you succeed with your Vision so you won’t turn into a fucking monster!”

“But you didn’t sleep!”

“You don’t need to be asleep to see your Vision, bitch!”

Then Thanerah showed Hidan the hand armour “At least you’re not strap to a bomb!”

“But I will turn into a monster if I don’t help you! And for your fucking information! That is part of a gift from Lord Jashin!”

Thanerah stopped and asked “This is a gift?”

“If you learn how to control it” said Hidan as he brought his cloak up, Thanerah had a hard time not to drool for his masculine chest. Thanerah looked at her hand armour then Hidan said “And it’s called a Krystol.”

Thanerah looked up at Hidan and asked “What about yours?”

“It’s none of your fucking business!”

Thanerah then have an anime vein popping on her forehead. *Sheesh! I was trying to be nice!* thought Thanerah. Then Thanerah asked “Do you know where this Urahto is?”

“Of course I fucking do!” Thanerah’s vein grew bigger.

“Then let’s go!” she stood up from the ground and begin to walk towards a direction.

When she was just 5 feet away Hidan shouted “You’re going the wrong way, bitch!!”

Thanerah stopped in her tracks then turned to look at Hidan to see him smirking widely. “Then lead the way”

Hidan shook his head “Nope”

Thanerah screamed “Why the hell not!!?”

Hidan shouted with an anime vein popping on his forehead “You’re going to get yourself killed, bitch!! As much as I want you to be, I can’t let that happen! Because of this!!” he pointed at the mark on his shoulder then continued to shout at Thanerah “And you’re not strong enough to kill it! And an Urahto is one of the things in this fucking world that can kill Jashinists!!”

Thanerah sighed heavily then asked “Ok, so what’s your plan?” with her arms crossed on her chest.

Hidan glared at her and growled “You’re even stupider than I thought...”

“What was that!!?” suddenly Hidan appeared in front of Thanerah closely and suddenly grabbed her neck and pushed her against the tree.

“What do you fucking think? I’m going to teach you how to really be a fucking Jashinist”

Thanerah choked under his grasp and tried to break free from his grip. “Step one: feel the pain, love the pain” he tightened his hold around her neck, suffocating her.

Then she choked out to him with a deathly glare “F-Fuck you, bastard”
♠ ♠ ♠
Some comment and rate please!! PS, how do u add pictures in your stories? Is it possible?