Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Care to cuddle?

“Aaawwww freckles, my innocent little girl…” he whispered kissing me again.
“Innocent? I don’t think you know me that well Mr.Gates…” Brian pulled me closer to him and started nibbling my ear.
“Not now, though…”
“Ouch!… Can’t blame me for trying! I’m only a man…”
“Yeah, right!” I got out of his arms and sat on his sofa smiling at him. He jumped next to me and rested his head on my lap. He was grinning making me laugh.
“What I can’t be happy?”
“Of course you can baby.”
“Babe? We’re calling each other that already? Oooh, me gusta!”
“Why? You don’t wanna be my baby?”
“Only if you wanna be mine.”
I lowered my head to kiss him. We smiled widely at each other.
“Does this mean I can call you my girlfriend from now on?”
“Yes!”
He sat up on the couch and held my hands.
“You don’t know how happy that makes me.”
“I think I have an idea!”
“Hey, you wanna go to the beach?”
“I don’t have my bikini here…”
“And what? Let’s go naked!”
“Brian!”
“Oh come on, let’s just go for a walk! Pweaseee?” He gave me those big, gorgeous puppy dog brown eyes. I couldn’t say no. He grabbed a towel and opened the door for me. Such a gentleman, as always.
“The sun is great isn’t it?” We were sitting on the towel looking towards the ocean. Brian didn’t answer me so I looked at him. He was staring at me and I was pretty sure he didn’t listen to a word I said.
“The sun is great… Isn’t it?”
“I heard you for the first time freckles!”
“Then why didn’t you answer?”
He just smirked at me making my heart beat faster and really quickly he was hovering me grabbing on my neck and kissing me.
“The sun is fucking great baby, ok?” He whispered. He stood up grabbing my hand.
“Come on let’s try the water!”
“Bri, have you looked at me?”
“Yes, and I like what I see!”
“I don’t have a fucking bikini on!”
“But you have underwear, I assume?”
It was already late so the beach was almost empty. The people that still were on the beach, were very far away from us. Maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea. I was distracted from my thought by Brian. He was right in front of me unbuckling his belt, his shirt already in the sand. Now his pants were down. He’s officially only wearing his boxers. I’m, I’m probably gonna have an heart attack.
“Come on Freckles! Don’t be shy.”
I took my clothes off and now I was standing almost naked in front of Brian. Embarrassing. Even though if it was Tanya she would be straddling him already.
His hand reached into mine and when my feet felt the cold water I grabbed Brian’s arm.
“Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!” he laughed at me and picked me up.
“Don’t you dare to drop me!”
“I won’t…”
“Brian!”
“I won’t!”
I knew it! He fucking dropped me again like he did the other day.
“I fucking hate you!” I started hitting his chest.
“No you don’t. You know it.” He grabbed my wrists together on his upper body and looked at me seductively. I quit struggling against him the minute he looked at me. Brian let go of my arms and his hands travelled to my back. As the waves came I put my legs around his waist. We were staring at each other and he started to lean in. I closed my eyes and let his tongue explore my mouth. Before our lips separated he bit my bottom lip.
“I love you…” he whispered.
“I love you too.” He licked his lips and smiled at me. “Really?”
“Now, I’m sure. I don’t think I ever stopped loving you.”
He hugged me and we stood on the water like that. After some moments he pressed his forehead against mine and I could see him peeking down.
“Bri, I’m right here babe!” I said raising his chin.
“Oh, sorry. You’re not the little girl I dated anymore. You changed for better. Give me a break, would ya’?”
“Yeah, right. It’s not like we had anything more than kisses, back then…”
“Yeah, but you’ve changed. I like it.” I playfully hit his face and he smiled.
“It’s getting late, we should go.”
He grunted but we eventually got out of the water. We got dressed and he rapped the towel around me. When we got to his house I was going to say goodbye but he cut me.
“Sleep here tonight, please. I’ll take you to work tomorrow. I’ll make you breakfast in bed. Please sleep here.” I was reluctant at first but he was very persistent so I accepted the offer.
“Let me call Tanya then.”
He handed me his cell phone and I called her. After long minutes of screaming and saying how happy she was for me she insisted on the same thing.
“Are you two gonna fuck now?”
I literally hang up on her. I didn’t even care.
“Hey you can sleep with this shirt… And take this hoodie in case you feel cold.”
“Thanks babe. And Brian, I’m really happy. I just wanted to say this.”
“I’m really happy too. Now would you care to cuddle on that couch with me before I make you?”
Every minute I spent with Brian was making me sure that I made the right decision. This felt right. This was right.