Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Seize the day

I woke up in a place I’ve never seen before. In a… bedroom? I looked to my left and there was Brian, sleeping like an angel. Without a shirt on. It was getting hard not to follow Tanya’s advice. He started to move and I closed my eyes so he didn’t see I was awake already. I was waiting for him to get out of bed when suddenly I felt his hands caressing my cheeks and lightly touching my lips. I was trying not to smile but I couldn’t take it anymore.
“Hey! You were awake?”
“Yeah, but I was enjoying that, you didn’t have stop…”
“Aaww Freckles…” he moved closer to me and hugged me his hand running through my spine. He made me shiver and noticed it. The thing is, I ‘m, normally, what you can call a good girl. I wasn’t a virgin but I had only been with Tom in my whole life. For the time I’ve been with Brian we didn’t do anything else that kisses or little make out sessions. And usually I was kind of shy, I never took the first step. That is why I don’t know what’s wrong with me lately. My hand was travelling up and down Brian’s chest and by the sounds he was making, he was enjoying it a lot. Brian had this input on me. He was driving me crazy! I’ve never been like this before! I pushed him down so I could straddle him and started kissing his neck. Now, he was really liking it. When things were getting interesting his cell phone started ringing. He grunted.
“Bri, it can be important…” I got off of him and managed to say.
“Nooo, nothing’s more important than this. Now.” He said hovering me and between kisses.
“Bri! You’re not getting any until you pick up the fucking phone!” he finally let go of me and picked up. For what I was hearing it must’ve been one of the guys.
“I gotta go to the studio… I’ll drop you at your work first…” he looked sad saying this. I put my hands around his neck.
“Aaaw, don’t be sad Bri-Bri. We have a lot of time.”
“Yeah… If you say so…”
I asked Brian to let me go home first to change clothes and then he dropped me at my work. Andrea had pretty much the same reaction as Tanya when I told her about me and Brian. On our break I called my cousin and we talked for a while, after that I decided to call my boyfriend to see how things were going at the studio.
“Hello love of my life, reason why I live!”
“I was just going to say hello Brian, but after that I feel speechless.”
“That was the idea! How’s work?”
“The same shit it always is… Less clients each day…”
“Come on! Cheer up for me, I don’t wanna see you sad!”
“You’re not seeing me, you’re hearing me.”
“Guess my freckles is Mrs. smart today, isn’t she?”
“Today? Are you insinuating that I’m not smart on a regular basis?”
“Claire, that’s not what I said babe…I-”
“I’m just kidding! You should’ve heard your voice! ”
“Not funny freckles. So not funny.”
“It totally was.”
“You want to sleep at my place tonight?”
“I’m not gonna sleep at your house today! If we keep doing that, before we know, I’m moving there.”
“That’s a great idea. You should live with me. You would have breakfast in bed every day, we could watch your favorite movies every night and then we could get married and have a bunch of kids running around the place…-Claire? You there?”
“Yeah, I was just- do you really see that on our future? I mean, we started dating yesterday.”
“Yeah, and I’ve known you my entire life. With a little break in between that’s all. And all this time apart, and all the time I spent with Michelle made me realize that you were my past once, I want you now, and I see you in my future. I do.”
“God! You’re very good with words, you know that?”
“I’ve been told… You got plans for tonight?”
“No. You?”
“Great! Then I’m picking you up at 10pm for a party!”
“Party? Let me guess, Shadows?”
“Is it too obvious?”
“Shadows always throwing parties at his house, I really do not understand!”
“Hey! Me neither, but I’m not complaining! Free beer!”
We said goodbye to each other and we agreed that I was going on my car. If he keeps picking me up I’m gonna forget how to drive. I got home and Tanya was watching TV. I greeted her and she didn’t say a word. She was staring at me with a shit eating grin on her face, just waiting for me to give her a word so she could explode. We better get this done quickly. “Say it.” That’s all it took.
“OMG!!!!IKNEWYOUWEREGONNAENDUPTOGETHERAGAINI’MSOOOOHAPPY!!!”
After approximately ten minutes of screaming at me that seemed like hours to me she hugged me. Finally she shut the fuck up. We had nothing to do for the rest of the evening so we just played video games until dinner time and then we ate like some healthy motherfuckers that we are.
“I better start getting ready.”
“For what?”
“For a party at Matt’s that I’m going.”
“A party at Matt’s. And the muscled fucker didn’t invite me? Well, he’s not invited to my wedding…” Of course she was kidding but I still laughed at her.
I was searching through my closet to find some cute outfit to wear at the party but apparently I didn’t have any. “Don’t know what to wear?” Tanya really needed somebody to teach her how to knock. “Oh, you’re not taking that for sure!” I don’t know what’s wrong with my clothes. She got out of my room and came back again after some minutes with a dress on her hands. She put it in front of her. It was dark purple, and very, very short. Very slutty. Not my type.
“What? You don’t like it?”
“Don’t you think that it’s too short?”
“Don’t you think Brian will get hard just by seeing it?”
“Shut up! I’m not gonna take that!”
“Yes you will, or else I will pee on everything you love. Including Brian.”
She finally convinced me wearing the fucking dress and was very happy that she did. But the truth is that I got on that dress so she would leave me the fuck alone. My cousin was annoying, but since the Brian thing, she was more annoying than ever!!! I got to the car and started driving to Matt’s. I was almost there but I decided to call Brian so they would be expecting me.
“Babe? I’m getting there as fast as I can, I know I’m late already…”
“Claire, it’s a fucking party, nobody’s late. And talking on the phone while driving? Come on, I know you miss me but I rather speak to you in person.”
“Ok, I’ll hang up know.”
“Ok, I love you.”
“I love you to- AAaah! Bria-”
“Claire?! Claire?!!”

*Brian’s POV*
“Ok, I love you.”
“I love you to- AAaah! Bria-”
The sound of tires screeching, the sound of her screaming for my name, the sound of cars honking, the sound of a crash. Then, silence. Suddenly I understood what happened.