Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Not again Tanya...

“Damn it!” I’ve been in the hospital for the past four weeks and started the physiotherapy one week ago. Everything on that place annoyed me. From the smell of the horrible food they gave me, to the color of the walls. The guys and Tanya came visit me every day and Brian practically lived on the hospital now. He would come up to my room with a different gift every day and stayed there until the nurses kicked him out. He was very supportive. Tanya was getting married in two months and of course she was already freaking out with the preparations. Sometimes she would bring me magazines with wedding dresses even though she hasn’t picked one yet. I couldn’t help but think how I will look on a dress like that when I get married. To him. I’m in a hospital bed but I’ve never been so in love. “I hate my life!” I just had my physiotherapy session of the day. My broken bones healed last week so I could take those horrible casts out. I also got out of bed for the first time. With the help of three nurses. Apparently I’m learning to walk all over again. It’s frustrating. I seem to be getting better though. At least I can walk by myself now but I’m still very week.
“You hate your life? You have an amazing boyfriend and cousin and you hate your life?” Tanya was with me at my room and the doctor just passed by saying that I needed to be in this place for three more days and then I could go home, but I had to be in bed all day and needed rest. “Plus, for a person that just spent four weeks in this place, three more days won’t hurt.” Yeah right.
“Oh, by the way I’m moving to Peter’s.”
“Does that mean I get the house to myself?”
“No you silly! You’re moving to Brian’s of course!”
“Are you crazy? No I’m not!”
“You totally are! I already talked to him. He’s gonna take care of you! And he’s gonna be more than happy to help you take showers and stuff like that!”
“Shut up! He’s not gonna do that!
“Yes he is. And when you’re better you two are gonna fuck like rabbits!”
“Who’s gonna fuck like rabbits?” Not again Tanya… Great. Just great. Brian came in the room and he looked like he was hiding something behind his back.
“You and Claire of course.” They both started laughing and I was just looking at them with a poker face.
“We better stop laughing or Freckles will eat us!”
“I think it’s more likely that she will eat you. She told me that you make her horny without even trying!”
“Shut the fuck up Tanya!!!” I was blushing so much, Tanya was cracking up and Brian was looking at me with a smirk. Yeah, that smirk.
“Ok, I let you two love birds alone. I’ll come visit tomorrow.” She kissed my forehead, hugged Brian and went home.
“Finally! What are you hiding over there Mr.Gates?”
“Oh this?” he was holding a white rose in his hand. “It’s for a really cute nurse that works here.” My face saddened. For moments I believed him.
“I’m joking babe! It’s for you.”
“Thank you.” He kissed the rose and handed it to me. I smiled.
“Did Tanya told you the news?”
“What news? That I got a new house? Yeah she did. Are you sure Bri? I can’t find another place..-”
“Are you fucking kidding me? Claire, you’re my girlfriend and I’m going to take care of you. Plus, I already moved your stuff to my house so you have no other choice.” He smiled and brought his face next to mine. When our lips were about to touch somebody entered the room screaming.
“Duracell Bunny!!!” it was Jimmy and behind him were the guys. They made me laugh during the whole afternoon like they always did but when the night came they all had to go. Including Brian. He was trying to say goodbye but the guys were messing with us and Brian was starting to get pissed. “Come on!”
“Yeah come on guys, let Brian kiss his princess good night!” They started leaving and Johnny was the last one to exit the room. I don’t know what happened but somehow Johnny’s hand got stuck in the door and everybody laughed at him.
“Can somebody teach Johnny how to use a door?” M. said from outside and we all laughed.
“Finally alone uh?”
“Yeah.”
“Come on Syn!” Zacky said knocking on the door.
“Yeah, say good bye already!” Jimmy joined.
“I’m sorry..-”
“Don’t be. Now go play.” He chuckled and kissed me. What started as a soft innocent kiss was now evolving to a make out session right on the hospital bed.
“Woooo, look Syn is kissing Claire!” Johnny said. They were peeking through the door.
“Oh Shut up!” Brian looked at me with and apologetic face and gave me a quick peck on the lips. “Three more days babe. Three more days.”
I couldn’t wait until I moved to his house. I just wanted to get out of the hospital as soon as possible. I fell asleep with the taste of whiskey and cigarettes in my mouth and it never felt better.
*Brian’s POV*
I got out of the room and the guys were laughing at me. I didn’t care. In three days I’m gonna have my baby back and that’s all that matters. Suddenly I received a text message.
“Could you get to my house now. You forgot some clothes from Claire that you gotta pick up. Kiss Tanya”
“Be there in a minute.”
I got out of the hospital and drove to Tanya’s house. I saw a black BMW parked there and I knew it wasn’t Tanya’s or Peter’s. I drove closer when I saw a guy. I stopped the car immediately and ran to him. He had his back to me so I touched his shoulder. He looked at me and I punched him with all my strength making him fall. He was on the floor looking at me with a bloody nose looking scared.
“What the fuck did I told you about coming here again motherfucker?”