Status: active

Warmness on my soul

I'm the victim here

“What the fuck did I told you about coming here again motherfucker?”
The motherfucker looked terrified, still on the floor, with a broken nose for sure.
“I heard what happened to Claire I came to che-”
“You don’t even gonna pronounce her name again you hear me pussy?”
“What will you do, uh?” he was standing in front of me. I took a step on his direction.
“I will fucking tear you apart from the inside out. And you don’t want to see me when I get creative.”
“You don’t have the right to say that. Do you know who I am? I’m the better lawyer in West Chester and I can pu- ”
“Too bad you’re not in West Chester.” I pushed him against the closer wall.
“This better be the last time you see me, for your own sake I really hope it is. Today I broke your nose, if I see you again.. ahah… Are we clear bitch?”
He didn’t say anything. He just drove off, not looking back. I hope he doesn’t come back but if he does I will have a lot of fun kicking his ass.

Three days later
*Claire’s POV*
I was finally getting out of that hell, and the best thing was that I’m gonna live with Brian now. I couldn’t be happier. I already could walk without having my legs shaking but I still needed lots of rest. I was sitting on that bed for the last time waiting for Brian. He went home to grab me some clothes and Val was with me.
“Excited?”
“Hell yeah. I can’t wait to get out of this place!”
“Honey, Brian’s so happy for you. You should hear him talking about you. He gets this adoration in his eyes… He really loves you.”
“And I really love him too. Tanya is always talking about us having sex, and this and that, but really, I’m starting to understand that sex it’s not that important when it’s true love.” Did I just said that out loud. Wow. Val?
“Val you ok?”
“Yeah honey, I was jus- Are yo-”
“What?”
“Never mind. So you and Brian didn’t…”
“No, Not yet.”
“Oh I see.”
“I mean when I came here, we were dating for a day maybe two… we hadn’t have much time since then, as of the circumstances.”
“Yeah, right. Well, I’m sure that you two will have a lot of time to do that, now that you’re living together.”
“Yes, unless Pinkly interrupts us!” we both laughed and finally Brian arrived.
“Aawww having a girl talk, uh?”
“Yes. And it’s confidential, so don’t try to know anything.” Val said.
“I won’t Mrs. Sanders, now if you’ll excuse us? I have to get my girlfriend dressed.” A nurse came in when he said that. Val laughed and left.
“I can do that by myself Bri…”
“Actually, no you can’t. I came here to help you, but since your boyfriend’s here, you’ll feel a lot more comfortable with him doing that.” She left and Brian was grinning at me.
“Don’t you even start. Let’s get this done quickly.”
“Oh, come on baby. You don’t want me to see you naked? I’ll close my eyes. But you heard the nurse, I have to help you.”
“Ok, I guess.”
“I can get naked too if you want.”
“Shut up!”
“Ok Freckles, sorry! Don’t get mad at me!”
Brian got out of the bag some old basketball shorts I had so it wasn’t something really tight on me. A purple hoodie and a pair of purple underwear. He really likes purple. Fortunately me too. This idea of getting naked in front of him was leaving me nervous. It shouldn’t be like this. With my body still purple and yellow from the bruises. It was disgusting. He approached me cupping my face in his hands. “Don’t be nervous baby. You’re beautiful.” It’s like he was reading my mind. I let him take those hospital clothes off of me leaving me naked. I felt his eyes roaming through my body. He took a strand of hair off my face and placed it behind my ear. “Like I said. Beautiful.” He carefully put those clothes on me and when we were done he hugged me. “You have no reasons to be ashamed baby. Those bruises will soon be gone, but even with them covering your body, you’re perfect. I wouldn’t change a thing. I love you.”
“You’re too good for me.”
“And you’re too perfect for this world. Now will you come to our house or what?”
“Of course I will.”
Before we went out I was checking if I had all my things and Brian looked very… I don’t know, weird maybe?
“Babe? What’s going on?”
“Nothing!” he was moving his pants down with his hand and he looked uncomfortable.
“Oh! I get it, sorry…”
“Don’t be! Just give me a minute…”
I exit the room and I heard Brian who was still there saying something like:
“Think about grandma, think about grandma… ok.”
I smiled. It was awesome that he was like that because of me.
It felt amazing when I got out of the hospital, the first breath of fresh air and felling the sun on my skin. Everything was great.
“Please, tell me you don’t have a surprise party waiting for me!”
“Why you say that!”
“You do?”
“No, actually I don’t, but do you want one? I can call the guys…”
“Fuck no! Please don’t! I just want to go home and cuddle with you all day!”
“I like the idea!”
We got home and I headed right to the bedroom. I was sick of being on the hospital but that didn’t meant I wasn’t tired. I was laying on my stomach and I was almost drifting off to sleep when Brian picked me up.
“Just getting you comfy, baby. Don’t open your eyes.” He put the covers over me and joined me in bed. I rolled over to his side and opened my eyes, only to close them again.
“Me tired!”
“Only you can make me laugh in situations like this…”
“I’m hilarious, I know!”
I nuzzled in his neck and he put his hand around my waist.
“I’m so glad you’re home.”
“I’m so glad that you’re mine.” He laughed at what I said.
“I was yours for this whole time, you were the only one who didn’t realize it.”
“Well, I do now.”
“Better late than ever.”
Because my phone rings at the most awkward situations, Tanya was calling me.
“You want me to get it?”
“No, it’s fine.”
“Tanya, you’re on speaker.”
“Wooo cool, hi Brian! Hi Claire! Just wanted to know how you are!”
“I’m awesome. In bed actually.”
“Did you fuck already?”
“What’s up with you and fucking, Tanya?” Brian asked.
“It’s not my thing about fucking, it’s my thing, about you two not fucking!”
We both looked at each other and I blushed.
“Well, awkward silence, my time to go… Have a good night.”
He was staring at me and I started to get nervous.
“Hey can I ask you something?”
“Sure.”
“What Tanya told me the other day, was it true?”
Tanya sais a lot of things that she shouldn’t.
“What?”
“That, you know… I made you horny without even trying?”
He moved closer to me.
“Oh. That.”
“Was it true?” His hand was now running up and down my leg and our breathing started to get fast. Real fast.
“I.. I don- I don’t know. I don’t reme-member.”
“But you could eventually say that right?”
For the first time on the conversation I looked right in his eyes.
“Brian, stop the torture already.”
“I’ll stop the torture, but I’ll have to start something else babe…” he said smirking.
“You can start whatever you want, I’m the victim here, I barely can move.”
“Then I’ll have to be very careful…”