Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Confessions of a Sexaholic

“You can start whatever you want, I’m the victim here, I barely can move.”

“Then I’ll have to be very careful…” suddenly Brian as hovering me and crushed his lips into mine. I put my hands around his neck and then moved them to his back. He was now kissing, sucking and nibbling on my neck and it was driving me insane. I started pulling on his shirt and helped him getting rid of it. Our bodies were pressed to each other and I could feel his bulge growing in his jeans. His hands got under my hoodie and he was tracing a path with his fingers in my stomach. When he began pulling my hoodie up I suddenly pushed him to the side.

“What’s wrong baby? Did I hurt you?” he sounded very concerned.

“No… I-”

“You can tell me baby. Is it too soon? It’s ok Claire.”

It wasn’t too soon. I was more than ready for Brian. But there was something that was leaving me uncomfortable. My body was covered with bruises and it didn’t look good. Damn! It looked awful. And Brian already saw it, ok. But I just don’t feel comfortable enough with myself seeing my body like this.

“It’s not that…”

“Claire, can you tell me please?”

“It’s the bruises baby..”

“Oh.” He gave me a soft smile. “I told you. You’re beautiful either way.”

“Yeah, but I ju-”

“It’s ok baby. I understand. Whenever you’re ready, I’ll be here waiting.”

“Thank’s for understanding.”

“I love you freckles.”

“I love you too Bri.”

He pulled the cover over us again and I rested my head on his chest.

“Bri, are you sleeping?” I asked after a couple of minutes.

“Not anymore.” He gave me a soft chuckle.

“Oh, sorry.”

“You need something?”

“I just wanted to say one thing.”

“And that is…”

“Brian Elwin Haner Jr., don’t you ever change a bit. You’re perfect.”

“Well, I don’t think I’m perfect, but I’m sure you make me a better person.”

We fell asleep like that and when I woke up the next morning Brian wasn’t in bed. Instead I found a little ball of white fur laying next me.

“Hey Pinkly!” I played with her for some minutes and then decided to go downstairs to look for Brian. “Come on Pinkly, let’s find daddy!”

When I got downstairs I couldn’t believe what I saw. I completely froze looking at the scene. “Hey there babies!” Brian said looking at us.

In front of us was a table with a breakfast for royalty. It had everything a princess or a queen could ask for. The food looked great especially because I was really hungry and also everything was so pretty that made me hungry just by looking at it. And right at the middle of the kitchen Brian was looking at me with a bouquet of red roses and a small purple package with a gold ribbon around it on his hands.

“It’s not my birthday baby!” I said getting closer to him.

“I know, but I wanted to surprise my amazing girlfriend, is that a problem?”

“No not at all… The roses are beautiful!”

“And I also got this.” He said handing me the small purple box.

When I opened it I couldn’t help but smile. It brought me some bad memories but in the end everything ended up fine.“Please tell me you’ll wear it again!” Inside the box I found the necklace Brian gave me.

“Claire, umh, I have something for you…” He seemed very nervous.

“What? It’s not my birthday…”

He gave me a box and just by looking at it I knew that whatever it had inside it had been expensive. I opened it. . It was a necklace made of pearls and it had a purple ribbon in the middle. It was beautiful.

“Oh God Brian!” I started to get emotional. “I can’t accept this, it-it’s beautiful!”

“Just like you.”

Memories of that night came to my head and I realized that Brian helped me a lot with everything. With the Tom situation and everything. If it wasn’t him I wouldn’t get over him so easily. It also remind me of seeing him at Johnny’s bar with that girl, but I’m over that. I know he loves me.

“Claire? Are you gonna wear it or not?” Brian said distracting me from my thoughts.

“Oh! Sorry! Yeah, off course I’m gonna wear it!”

We had that amazing breakfast together and in the end even though I wanted to help Brian cleaning up the things he didn’t let me. He didn’t want me to do anything. “Well, since you don’t let me help you, I guess I’ll call Tanya.”

“Yeah you do that.” He laughed and I was confused.

“What’s so funny?”

“You two. I mean she’s always picking on you about us and you hate that, but in the end you love each other.”

“Yeah we have a love/hate relationship, hate most of the time. But I love her. Don’t tell her though.”

“I won’t.”

I went to my room. Now mine and Brian’s room. I picked my cell phone from the bedside table and called Tanya.

“Hey there freckles.”

“Only one person can call me that.”

“Oh my bad! So… How is he?”

“How is he? I’m not following you…”

“How’s he in bed Claire? Is he as good as everybody thinks he is?”

“Tanya! I don’t know.”

“What do you mean you don’t know! I thought you were getting it on last night.”

“Well, we weren’t. I’m covered in purple and green bruises… I don’t find that hot and I bet Brian wouldn’t either…”

“But I thought purple was his favorite color…”

“Tanya!”

“Ok, ok! I got it! But damn! That boy must be going through hell!”

“What do you mean?”

“Come on… All of this time without sex? I’m telling you, he’s suffering!”

“Not everybody is like you!”

“Like me? What are you calling me?”

“You’re a sexaholic, that’s what you are…”

“It’s not about being sexaholic Claire, it’s about him being a guy and not having sex with the girl he loves… I don’t get why you’re so afraid… It’s not like you’re a virgin…”

“I’m not afraid of sleeping with him. I trust him. I just don’t feel comfortable doing that with my body like t-.” I saw Brian standing at the bedroom door looking at me smiling. “Hey I gotta go. Talk to later k?”

“Give him a blow job at least!”

“I said GOODBYE TANYA!” I screamed at her and pressed the red button. Brian joined me sitting next to me in bed.

“Why does every conversation with Tanya end up in sex?”

“Well, I guess you’re cousin is a sexaholic.”

“That’s what I just said to her.” We both laughed.

“You don’t have to worry about anything Claire. I’m not with you for sex. I’m with you because I love you. Take your time.”

“How can you be so perfect?”

“I’m not perfect.”

“You’re perfect to me, and that’s all that matters.”

“Guess we’re soul mates then. Because you’re perfect for me too.”

We heard the door bell ringing and got downstairs. “I’ll pick it up Bri!”

I opened the door to find a very crying and wrecked looking Andrea.

“Andrea? What’s wrong?”

She didn’t answer me. She just hugged me tight, sobbing even more. Brian came to the door to see what was going on. We managed to get Andrea inside and when she calmed down, she looked at me.

“I’m a dead woman.” She was about to cry again.

“Can you tell me what the fuck is going on?”

“It’s-… You’re involved in the situation too.” what the fuck, I haven’t done anything wrong. Now she was scaring me.

“What the fuck is happening!” Brian screamed making her cry harder. She faced him. It was kind of funny how she was so close to her idol without freaking out. I mean, she was freaking out, but obviously not because of Synyster Gates.

“Andrea what’s happening!” I said shaking her shoulders.

“We… We’re..” she didn’t finish her sentence because before we knew we had a passed out Andrea on the floor of our living room.