Status: active

Warmness on my soul

Do I look that bad?

*Three weeks later*
Brian’s really good to me. Like, the best thing on my life. I started drawing again because of him and I forgot how amazing it made me feel. Andrea is living in my old place, Tanya’s house, but she’s still trying to find a job. She’s not so sad now, mainly because Zacky’s been there to help her. Not that I’m not, but Zacky has really been there for her. As of right now, the guys are in the studio almost finishing their record and I’m with Val and Andrea at home having a girls afternoon.
“I’m so happy that you started with the drawings again girl! You were always great at it, but now you’re way better!” Val said after seeing my entire sketchbook, which was already complete.
“Thanks. You have to thank Brian for that. If it wasn’t him, I would never pick it up again…”
“Talking about Brian… Did he see this drawings of himself?”
“Yeah, he did, against my will!”
“How could he not! Every single page has his face, or his hands, or his eyes…”
“Not every page!”
“Claire, trust me. Every single fucking page!” Andrea said.
“Really?” they both nodded. “Sometimes I don’t even know what I’m drawing and I end drawing the same face. ”
“Well, if I had a boyfriend this pretty and if I knew how to draw I would do it as well…” Andrea said while she joined me and Val on the bed.
“Sure about that Andrea?” she knew exactly what I was talking about.
“Don’t come with the zacky thing again, ok!”
“What Zacky thing? What am I missing?”
“Little Zacky and Andrea seem to be getting closer…” I whispered making Val laugh.
“Shut up you two! You’re always complaining, but in the end you’re just like your cousin!”
“For Christ sake, don’t even joke about that!”
“Alright! We need to change the subject!” Val would always calm things down. That’s what I loved about her.
“I agree.”
“Ok. Claire, you know what you should do?”
“Tell me…”
“You should make Brian pose naked for you.”
“Andrea! Now you look like Tanya!”
“I think he would gladly do that Claire!”
“Now you’re on her side Val? Great!” I sighed loud and fell onto the bed.
“You could also draw him naked from imagination.”
“No, I couldn’t.”
“Why not, you do all these drawings of his face, why not of his… you know.” Val suggested.
“I can’t do that.” I was getting uncomfortable with this conversation and unfortunately I was showing it off.
“Claire?”
“Uh, Andrea, I think that she can’t do that, because…”
“Oh my God! Really Claire?”
“Andrea, c’mon, now you’re behaving like my cousin! Don’t be like that!”
“Well she’s right. You are giving him a hard time! Did you forgot how it’s done?”
“Calm down Andrea! No need to talk like that.”
“I know. Sorry. It’s just…”
“I know. Synyster Gates is and always will be one of your favorite guitar players, and if you were me you would have jump on his bones a long time ago. I know. But he understands me, he’s not pressuring me into anything and it feels good. And no, I can assure you that I didn’t forgot how it’s done.”
“Hey, sweetie, I think that’s a reasonable explanation but, how long do you pretend to wait, and why are you waiting on the first place?” Val asked.
“I’m not making him wait. I’m just… It’s complicated ok! And also I’m still waiting to get rid of my bruises.
“Claire? What bruises?”
I looked at myself on the mirror lifting my shirt up, realizing that almost every part of my body is now as it was before the accident. Only my arm was slightly yellow. I looked at my friends sitting on the bed and pointed at my bruised arm, they looked at each other and cracked up.
“I’m not even gonna comment!” Andrea laughed getting up and going downstairs.
“Let’s go sweetie.” Val followed Andrea grabbing my hand taking me with them,
“Where are we going?”
“Make a little visit to some hot guys who happen to have a band.”
“I like the idea.” I smiled getting my stuff ready and heading to Val’s car.
When we got to the studio the guys were outside. Every time we went there they would always be outside smoking… When Brian saw me he threw his cigarette to the ground and ran to me picking me off the ground and spin me in the air.
“Missed me that much Bri?”
“Of course I missed you! You didn’t missed your hot boyfriend?”
“You’re so cocky!”
“You love it!”
“Hey love birds, time to work now! Let’s go!”
Brian and the guys walked inside to be followed by me, Val and Andrea. Val and myself were behind the guys when Val touched my arm. I looked at her and she pointed to Andrea who was right in front of us with Zacky’s hand on her, waist? Oh boy, this is gonna be good!
The three of us hanged out in the couch while the boys worked their asses off on the guitar and on vocals.
“Ok! Brief pause.” Matt said while he got out of the room where they tracked his vocals.
“Hey you.” Brian said walking towards me and sitting on the couch pushing Val aside.
“Ok, I got the idea Brian, you’re welcome.” Val laughed while she got out of the couch leaving me and Brian alone.
“Hey you.” Brian smiled and put his arm around me protectively while nuzzling into my neck.
“I could be here forever.”
“No you couldn’t, this couch is not that comfortable. Your bed is way better.”
“I thought it was our bed.”
“Sorry, our bed.”
“That’s better!”
He started nibbling my ear and I shifted on the couch.
“Bri, don’t do this here!” I whispered.
“Do what? This?” Brian asked while repeating the previous move.
“Bri!”I said punching him softly on his chest.
“Ok, but when we get home, I’m getting you!” he said getting up from the couch giving my a soft peck on the lips. Zacky and Johnny came to where we were so Brian sat again next to me making me laugh. We were on the couch and Zacky and Johnny sat on the little table in front of the couch, facing us.
“What are you doing?” I asked both, who were now staring at us.
“Nothing! Just hanging out with you freckles!” Johnny said.
“I’m the only one who can call her that!” Brian said. Me and Zacky laughed while Brian gave Johnny a death glare.
“You wanna bond? Let’s bond then! Why don’t we play a game?” Brian was up to something. I could see it in his eyes and in his smirk.
“That’s a great idea! What game?” Zacky asked curious.
Brian didn’t answer, he simply punched Johnny’s arm playfully making us laugh. Johnny’s facial expression was priceless.
“What was that for?”
“It’s the game! I punch Johnny, Johnny punches you, you punch me, and also, we have to get faster and faster every time we do it. The one who gets confused, messes up, or drops out looses the game!”
“Ok, that’s childish! Let’s do it!” Jimmy screamed making me jump on my seat joining the guys on the game.
“Ok, let’s do it.”
Brian gave the first punch to Johnny, Johnny punched Zacky, Zacky punched Jimmy, Jimmy punched Brian and they kept going at it. By the third time Jimmy hit Brian, Johnny was already expecting Bri’s punch and everyone on the room started laughing so hard when instead of giving Johnny a punch, Brian slapped him across the face with all of the strength of his body.
“Ok, that’s it, I’m out of here!”
“Aaawwww, little Johnny is sick of being bullied?”
“Fuck you Rev!” Johnny yelled making us laugh more.
We kept laughing and messing around with each other like that for the rest of the afternoon but eventually we had to go home. I was almost asleep on the famous couch when I heard Brian calling my name.
”Time to go home princess.” I smiled at his words .
We got home in a few minutes and got greeted at the door by a very hyper Pinkly.
“You hungry babe?” Brian asked.
“Actually, no. I think I’m just gonna go to bed.”
“I’ll be up there in a minute, ok?”
“Ok.”
I got upstairs really quickly and changed clothes. Wow. Purple satin underwear, uh? Way to go Claire.
I was in the bathroom looking at myself in the mirror when I heard Brian coming into the room and suddenly got nervous.
“Baby?”
“I’ll be there in a minute Bri.”
I looked at myself on the mirror one last time and said “don’t be a coward”. Shyly, I opened the bathroom door to find Brian laying in bed shirtless. His jaw dropped when he looked at me and he was trying to speak but nothing was coming out of his mouth.
“Do I look that bad?”
“Freckles… Come here girl…”